ADVERTISEMENT

Biden on Vax

No I am not wrong. Abortion and mandated vaccines are two separate issues Dan. Are you really having a hard time understanding that? Both deal with completely separate questions that involve different actors and results in different consequences.

If you want to be accurate, the principle for those opposing vaccination mandates would be "My Body, Your Body, Still My Choice." And of course, such a principle would not carry over to abortion under current law.

Again, try some of that self-reflection you keep asking of others.
Yes, they’re separate issues to which the same principle applies. Hell, even Sunburnt Indian understands that!

241781950_130934045935304_1530829760804279075_n.jpg

Reactions: launch
Yes, they’re separate issues to which the same principle applies.
No, they are separate issues that you want to apply the same principle to.

I have given you the accurate principle for those opposing vaccination mandates. Again, engage in some self-reflection for once.

It probably is time for you to move along to posting about some new crazy conspiracy you have embraced. You are much more entertaining when you do that.:cool:

Imagine if I told you about a vaccine that was so incredible it wouldn’t provide immunity from the disease and those who got the vaccine would demand those who hadn’t to get it because those who are vaxxed and unvaxxed can spread it.

Here's another perspective of people that mistrust vaccines. At some point, I'd start to question my perspective.

lol, now they are talking about the mark of the beast?? 🤣🤣

Not surprising though. When you mix Christian dispensational fundamentalism with right-wing political ideology, this is what one gets.

Reactions: davidallen
Imagine if I told you about a vaccine that was so incredible it wouldn’t provide immunity from the disease and those who got the vaccine would demand those who hadn’t to get it because those who are vaxxed and unvaxxed can spread it.

Every Dr. from here to the Atlantic Ocean: Our ICU's are filled with covid patients that are not vaccinated. Very few vaccinated people are in here. Please, get vaccinated because it can save your life and save our health care infrastructure.

Squeak: NANANANANANANANANANANANANANANA I can't hear you, the vaccine doesn't work.

lol, now they are talking about the mark of the beast?? 🤣🤣

Not surprising though. When you mix Christian dispensational fundamentalism with right-wing political ideology, this is what one gets.
There ya go.

Next it'll be elves, or the military industrial complex, or Alex Jones. Whatever it is, it'll be a LuLu.

No, they are separate issues that you want to apply the same principle to.

I have given you the accurate principle for those opposing vaccination mandates. Again, engage in some self-reflection for once.

It probably is time for you to move along to posting about some new crazy conspiracy you have embraced. You are much more entertaining when you do that.:cool:
Yes, I want to apply the same principle to the separate issues because the same principle applies. You haven’t given me anything but Democrat talking points designed to shroud any principle in spin.

Every Dr. from here to the Atlantic Ocean: Our ICU's are filled with covid patients that are not vaccinated. Very few vaccinated people are in here. Please, get vaccinated because it can save your life and save our health care infrastructure.

Squeak: NANANANANANANANANANANANANANANA I can't hear you, the vaccine doesn't work.
Free will is a helluva drug.

Yes, I want to apply the same principle to the separate issues because the same principle applies.
No it doesn't and you have been shown this over and over again. You refuse to accept it (as usual) and want to call it spin lol.

No self-reflection. No serious thought. Just same 'ole Dan defending those right-wing talking points.

Have a good evening Dan.

So much Irony from the libtards lately. 🤣🤣
Whats got you 3 lil pussy warts all riled up lately?
Bunch of whiney lil flailing bitches.

Reactions: squeak
No it doesn't and you have been shown this over and over again. You refuse to accept it (as usual) and want to call it spin lol.

No self-reflection. No serious thought. Just same 'ole Dan defending those right-wing talking points.

Have a good evening Dan.

Same principle applies to both issues. No amount of Democrat spin can change that reality. Do yourself a favor and briefly step out of your self-imposed Democrat talking-point lock box in which you have caged yourself, take a deep breath of the fresh air and try to think for yourself. You’ll be amazed when you discover how hypnotized your loyalty to Party has made you. Most of your musings are uncannily zombie-like. But you can snap put of it. All it takes is for you to want to!

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
key difference between the right and the left… we don’t do the “…not my President” thing
Not true actually. I've seen numerous Trump supporters post "not my President" stuff on social media.

Which of course is their right to do.

Same principle applies to both issues. No amount of Democrat spin can change that reality. Do yourself a favor and briefly step out of your self-imposed Democrat talking-point lock box in which you have caged yourself, take a deep breath of the fresh air and try to think for yourself. You’ll be amazed when you discover how hypnotized your loyalty to Party has made you. Most of your musings are uncannily zombie-like. But you can snap put of it. All it takes is for you to want to!
Still no self-reflection huh? Just more of your rambling gibberish that you fall back on when your claim has been shown to be in error.

Let's us know when you embrace self-reflection Dan. Till then, I'll be awaiting your next defense of the right-wing and/or some crazy conspiracy theory.

There ya go.

Next it'll be elves, or the military industrial complex, or Alex Jones. Whatever it is, it'll be a LuLu.

Sys, I don’t think you have responded to my idea that you and Corndog have a no holds barred knock down mano-a- mono cage match, the looney extremist anti-vaxer vs the looney extremist pro-vaxer. Like the British boxing matches of old it will have unlimited rounds until one or the other of you is knocked the fvck out. No seconds in the ring, just the two of you going after each other like rabid dogs. If there is any way to do it we could put it on pay per view. I am absolutely certain Corndog will sign the contract! How about you? We could even have side bets on which one of you will quit first. I think Medic has operated as the holder of the chits in past bets. He would probably be willing to do it again. What say you, Sys? You a man or a mouse?

Still no self-reflection huh? Just more of your rambling gibberish that you fall back on when your claim has been shown to be in error.

Let's us know when you embrace self-reflection Dan. Till then, I'll be awaiting your next defense of the right-wing and/or some crazy conspiracy theory.
My claim has not been shown to be in error, certainly not by the Democrat talking-point spin you have trotted out in this thread. Escape the lock box! Breathe the fresh air!

My claim has not been shown to be in error
Sure it has, but I fully understand you aren't going to accept what has been given to you. That would entail self-reflection on your part, something you have little desire to engage in...as you have consistently shown.

btw, I escaped the lock box five years ago. Since then, I definitely have enjoyed the fresh air.

I'll let you have the last word though since you so desperately need it...

Sure it has, but I fully understand you aren't going to accept what has been given to you. That would entail self-reflection on your part, something you have little desire to engage in...as you have consistently shown.

btw, I escaped the lock box five years ago. Since then, I definitely have enjoyed the fresh air.

I'll let you have the last word though since you so desperately need it...
You are suffering from Democrat talking-point hypnotized spin known as “ the lock box fog.” It’s a very common malady. But science has shown the neural pathways employed by the lockbox fog have very short memories. Most people clear their heads in a day or two.. i think your hypnotism runs deeper than most. You’ve never written a thing on this board that is not pure Democrat spin, so I would estimate it might take a week, maybe two (your fog is pretty severe), for you to get your senses back. But like I said earlier it will only work if you want it to. It’s kinda like what is required of an alcoholic’s attempt to get sober.

Oh, and I don’t need to have the last word. That’s your thing, not mine. I was just curious to see how kong you’d go before you gave up. Having the last word is definitely something you strive for, it’s how you tell yoursrlf you “won.” It seems to be a tactic used by many, many leftists. Do you go to seminars snd get taught things line that? Or does it just come naturally to leftists? I pointed this out earlier in the day. It’s something I’ve noticed about you. It’s kind of pathetic. Oh well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Sys, I don’t think you have responded to my idea that you and Corndog have a no holds barred knock down mano-a- mono cage match, the looney extremist anti-vaxer vs the looney extremist pro-vaxer. Like the British boxing matches of old it will have unlimited rounds until one or the other of you is knocked the fvck out. No seconds in the ring, just the two of you going after each other like rabid dogs. If there is any way to do it we could put it on pay per view. I am absolutely certain Corndog will sign the contract! How about you? We could even have side bets on which one of you will quit first. I think Medic has operated as the holder of the chits in past bets. He would probably be willing to do it again. What say you, Sys? You a man or a mouse?
Only if you're my corner guy and don't ever throw in the towel.

You define those lost in abortion as "lives." Not everyone agrees with your use of that term though when it comes to abortion.

There isn't any debate though that those dying from Covid are actual lives.

Nuanced thinking Bearcat. Try it sometime.

Yes, because that person refusing to get vaccinated is having an impact on other American citizens. A woman making a medical decision in regards to her body and abortion doesn't have a similar impact on other American citizens.

Yes, I know you are pro-choice. But for some reason, you feel to attack other people who are pro-choice. Makes no sense, but whatever. You hardly ever make much sense.

Nope, just like you, I don't like abortion and would love to see it become extremely rare. But that would mean we would need to embrace other policies that would help do just that (policies that the so called pro-life crowd so often oppose).

I voted for people who would outlaw abortion. Then I saw how investing in people reduces abortions much more.

You define those lost in abortion as "lives." Not everyone agrees with your use of that term though when it comes to abortion.

There isn't any debate though that those dying from Covid are actual lives.

Yes, because that person refusing to get vaccinated is having an impact on other American citizens. A woman making a medical decision in regards to her body and abortion doesn't have a similar impact on other American citizens.

Yes, I know you are pro-choice. But for some reason, you feel to attack other people who are pro-choice. Makes no sense, but whatever. You hardly ever make much sense.

Nope, just like you, I don't like abortion and would love to see it become extremely rare. But that would mean we would need to embrace other policies that would help do just that (policies that the so called pro-life crowd so often oppose).

I voted for people who would outlaw abortion. Then I saw how investing in people reduces abortions much more.
Are you saying that the vaccine doesn't protect you against those that are unvaccinated? If that is weird because according to the "mandate the vax" crowd the vaccine is the only thing that protects people. If you're vaxed what do you have to fear and before you go off on variants remember the DELTTA variant started in India not here, which brings up another leftist talking point, why didn't Biden stop the DELTA variant from entering the US. Your kind blamed Trump for COVID why are you not blaming Biden for the DELTA variant. Don't bother answering we all know the answer to that one.

Your claim that a woman making a medical decision, (LMFAO) in regards to her body is damn sure effected the baby she is carrying in the worst way possible, death 100% of the time. Furthermore your nonchalant dismissal of when life starts maybe your opinion but it damn sure isn't mine and quite frankly anyone that doesn't think life starts in the womb should have been aborted themselves, just to expereince it first hand. Numerous studies showing the unborn feel pain and fight to stay alive.

And please do not ever put me in the pro choice crowd. I am not pro choice by any means, just as I am not pro life. I believe each woman, regardless of race, creed or monetary status should be responsible for protecting themselves from an unwanted pregnancy. The only woman that should not is one that holds strict religious views against birth control, period. I want abortion available for cases of young girls involved in incest, real medical health of the mother and I could be talked into supporting it for rape but that's about it.

I have no issue with the government providing birth control to those that are deemed poor but other woman can cover that minimal cost themselves.

As I have said before my mother was adopted back in 1942 from the Edna Gladney Home in Fort Worth, Texas. She was the product of a wounded soldier and a nurse who was taking care of him when they were stationed in Galveston. That is about all we know about either of them. Back in those days they were not exactly concerned with proper paperwork, making it impossible to find out who either parents were. Have no idea if the soldier even knew. So yea I'm not a fan of abortion due to the possibility that I wouldn't be here due to my mother being aborted.

While you may dismiss the connection between the COVID vaccine and birth control I don't. I see them exactly the same. If it's "my body, my choice" for abortion then "it's my body, my choice" on the vaccination. And just for your information I received my second dose of the Moderna Vaccine on Tuesday after I talked it over with my doctor. Now I wish I hadn't taken it just because Biden is mandating it. I do not like being told what to do by anyone much less government.

Only if you're my corner guy and don't ever throw in the towel.
No, no, no corner men. Only you two whackos step in the ring and only one comes out because the other one is no longer upright. Come on,Sys, do it! You have credentialed experts on your side, medical doctors from coast to coast who assure us there are no empty hospital beds in all of America because unvaxed people are hogging them. This should be a slam dunk for you. So what’s it going to be? Man or mouse? You don’t want us to start calling you Mousekatine do you?

Furthermore your nonchalant dismissal of when life starts maybe your opinion but it damn sure isn't mine
And your opinion of abortion **** sure isn't the opinion of every American. Try to understand this if you can.

Still, none of what you posted in your rambling post changes the fact that abortion and mandatory vaccines are two separate issues.

If it's "my body, my choice" for abortion then "it's my body, your body, still my choice" on the vaccination.
FTFY

Again two separate issues with different considerations. Your attempt to conflate the two is misguided and wrong.

Last edited:
No, no, no corner men. Only you two whackos step in the ring and only one comes out because the other one is no longer upright. Come on,Sys, do it! You have credentialed experts on your side, medical doctors from coast to coast who assure us there are no empty hospital beds in all of America because unvaxed people are hogging them. This should be a slam dunk for you. So what’s it going to be? Man or mouse? You don’t want us to start calling you Mousekatine do you?
Not unless I have you in my corner like Mick saying, "You got this kid, he's a bum."

I’ve seen 3 good unresolved arguments in this thread

1. David’s question about seat belts and how everything is generally okay with that mandate

2. the question to David about would he have been okay with a conservative President telling him he has to lose weight

3. if it is so important, why doesn’t this government protect the illegals by forcing vaccinations on them? Don they care about the immigrants
If I wanted to be a firefighter, cop, or a fighter pilot I would completely accept physical requirements. If my current employer said, “fat boy drop 20 or you’re out” I’d have to give it some thought but likely would take that offer from Oracle and tell the goons to **** off.

You obviously have no understanding of the concept of a principle. A principle is universal. If “My Body, My Choice” is used to apply to abortion, for example, it must also apply to vaccination. I agree whole heartedly with the principle that says “My Body, My Choice.” You want to selectively apply it on issues dear to your heart and dismiss it when it conflicts with something else dear to your heart. Consistency of principles is not your strong suit!
There is no “selective application” going on here. You should maybe take the time to understand what Biden is proposing. You wont. But you should.

Reactions: my_2cents
You still haven’t even read Biden’s proposals have you?

Reactions: my_2cents
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT