ADVERTISEMENT

Biden on Vax

You're comparing technology from 1935 to an RNA vaccine today. Alrighty then. It's as if the last 100 years of science was frozen and ya'll think we're back in the 1930's. Dr. after Dr. -- nurse after nurse --- even on this board, have stated that hospitals are full of unvaccinated people. And your response is "My body" as if it impacts nobody else. Just SMH that you guys fall for this goofy shit. College educated people go for the cornpone tobaccy shit over the PhD's and nobel prize winners.

It may not be the 1930s any longer, but the average FDA approval time for new drugs is currently 12 years. Let's not pretend that our government and medical research capability suddenly got better and more efficient overnight, yet this was approved in under 8 months. I'm sorry if 1600% improvement in approval time by the government doesn't make some people think its rushed and potentially unsafe.

So can the people that refuse the vaccines. There have been thousands of social media posts showing people gloating over not taking the vaccine, then dying or pleading with everyone to take the vaccine. But that doesn't resonate, does it? No, back in the 1930's it took them a long time to perfect a polio vaccine.

The idiocracy has arrived.

You’re the harbinger of the new age.

Unvaccinated fat asses and old people. Basically the model demographic of MAGA.

But there are also many young people that had to be hospitalized with it.

It's crazy how you guys will see all these credentialed scientists make a recommendation, and take the vaccine, and millions of people take it and go on with their lives, but you guys go for the tobaccy cornpone facebook stuff. Just can't believe the idiocracy is this real.
You realize most people on this board calling out this bullshit are vaccinated? It’s not about the vaccine it’s about the continued government overreach.

Reactions: launch and squeak
So can the people that refuse the vaccines. There have been thousands of social media posts showing people gloating over not taking the vaccine, then dying or pleading with everyone to take the vaccine. But that doesn't resonate, does it? No, back in the 1930's it took them a long time to perfect a polio vaccine.

The idiocracy has arrived.
And if it was one or two instances, okay... but it's every day, people loud and taunting that they don't have masks and won't get vaccinated then they're on a ventilator. Your response is to parrot denier talking points. Crazy.

You're really afraid of the vaccine, aren't you?

You’re right about that just not how you think it has.
A guy on facebook thinks some fly dip will beat covid.

The PhD's and credentialed, smart people that are educated and know what they're talking about say it's safe and effective. Your people that constantly say it's not keep ending up on ventilators. That's the idiocracy and you have nothing you can say in response.

It may not be the 1930s any longer, but the average FDA approval time for new drugs is currently 12 years. Let's not pretend that our government and medical research capability suddenly got better and more efficient overnight, yet this was approved in under 8 months. I'm sorry if 1600% improvement in approval time by the government doesn't make some people think its rushed and potentially unsafe.

Credentialed, intelligent people have explained ad nauseum how it works, and how it's safe, and how the body breaks it down. They get the vaccine. On the other hand, the alternative has filled ICU's and people are dying from it everywhere. SMH that you ignore that, and go with the Facebook denier shit.

Option 1: Lots of people dying in hospital, sick, ventilators, etc.

Option 2: Vaccine that had months of trials with thousands of people, credentialed scientists recommend and take, millions of people have taken it and are just fine, and Dr's all over the country say it's safe and effective.

Dunce take: Oh, I think Option 1 is the smart one.

Reactions: my_2cents
Unvaccinated fat asses and old people. Basically the model demographic of MAGA.

But there are also many young people that had to be hospitalized with it.

It's crazy how you guys will see all these credentialed scientists make a recommendation, and take the vaccine, and millions of people take it and go on with their lives, but you guys go for the tobaccy cornpone facebook stuff. Just can't believe the idiocracy is this real.
I see your credentialed scientists and raise you two regular humans. There’s my wife’s friend who is still so ****ed up by the vaccine that she had to quit her teaching job. And there’s my sister in laws friend who went into cardiac arrest and died the night she got the vaccine.

What doctor is going to publicly criticize the vaccine? It ends people’s careers. I know doctors that privately will advise certain people against it.

Credentialed, intelligent people have explained ad nauseum how it works, and how it's safe, and how the body breaks it down. They get the vaccine. On the other hand, the alternative has filled ICU's and people are dying from it everywhere. SMH that you ignore that, and go with the Facebook denier shit.

Option 1: Lots of people dying in hospital, sick, ventilators, etc.

Option 2: Vaccine that had months of trials with thousands of people, credentialed scientists recommend and take, millions of people have taken it and are just fine, and Dr's all over the country say it's safe and effective.

Dunce take: Oh, I think Option 1 is the smart one.
Months of trials? Is that the standard?

A guy on facebook thinks some fly dip will beat covid.

The PhD's and credentialed, smart people that are educated and know what they're talking about say it's safe and effective. Your people that constantly say it's not keep ending up on ventilators. That's the idiocracy and you have nothing you can say in response.
Well it’s already proven not to be as effective as they claimed and you never took the time to explain the differences between the virus like I asked. There are people in the world (you) that regurgitate what you are told because you don’t have the capacity to think for yourself and that is how the idiocracy arrived.

I see your credentialed scientists and raise you two regular humans. There’s my wife’s friend who is still so ****ed up by the vaccine that she had to quit her teaching job. And there’s my sister in laws friend who went into cardiac arrest and died the night she got the vaccine.

What doctor is going to publicly criticize the vaccine? It ends people’s careers. I know doctors that privately will advise certain people against it.
I’m still having cardiac issues.

Reactions: squeak
And as I’ve stated many times, if I was at risk I would take the vaccine. I’d even planned to get it after FDA approval, but I got covid. But to make it mandatory? In America? Are you ****ing kidding me?

Well it’s already proven not to be as effective as they claimed and you never took the time to explain the differences between the virus like I asked. There are people in the world (you) that regurgitate what you are told because you don’t have the capacity to think for yourself and that is how the idiocracy arrived.

We proved this in the TX law thread. He'll gladly regurgitate the left's talking points EVEN when he's admitted that he doesn't know what his own position is.

We proved this in the TX law thread. He'll gladly regurgitate the left's talking points EVEN when he's admitted that he doesn't know what his own position is.
Not to mention selectively choosing what to reply to once he hits an intellectual wall.

And I’ll give you another good one. Another friend mine had covid and her healthcare advisor advised her to do nothing. No meds. No vitamins. No nothing. ****ing brilliant scientist right there.

Last edited:
And I give you another good one. Another friend mine had covid and her healthcare advisor advised her to do nothing. No meds. No vitamins. No nothing. ****ing brilliant scientist right there.
My mom’s doctor just gave her a vitamin regiment, I bet her doctor is some whacked out right wing conspiracists.

Reactions: squeak

Bullshit. Buuuuuullshiiiiiiiiit. I'd love to hear the names, see the records, see all this. So my Dr. that treats people all day and is pretty up on the vaccines and covid, he's just wrong? Why aren't these Dr's saying something? Ya'll have ANOTHER conspiracy theory -- now Dr's really don't like the vaccines, they just can't say anything. Dr's don't say what you guys want, so you claim they're intimidated. SMH, this is the idiocracy.

I'd sure like to see your sister in law's friend's medical records that had a heart attack and died. You'd think if these people really had this kind of reaction, they would be posting their medical records, their Dr's would be doing something. Did she have pre-existing heart issues?

Bullshit. Buuuuuullshiiiiiiiiit. I'd love to hear the names, see the records, see all this. So my Dr. that treats people all day and is pretty up on the vaccines and covid, he's just wrong? Why aren't these Dr's saying something? Ya'll have ANOTHER conspiracy theory -- now Dr's really don't like the vaccines, they just can't say anything. Dr's don't say what you guys want, so you claim they're intimidated. SMH, this is the idiocracy.

I'd sure like to see your sister in law's friend's medical records that had a heart attack and died. You'd think if these people really had this kind of reaction, they would be posting their medical records, their Dr's would be doing something. Did she have pre-existing heart issues?

Reality check.

How would you say you’re doing in this thread?

Just glad the Dems are finally over the whole "Your body your choice" nonsense" can we now put the whole abortion debate behind us?
We aren't over this. How many times do you guys need to be told this?

The FACT is freedom is gone, you will spend all your time justifying it but in the end we’ve past the point of no return.
If by freedom you mean "unlimited personal freedom with no constraints", we have never had that in this country. Your freedom to do whatever you want is restricted rather often in this country.

Oh that's right, leftist are free to be hypocrites and apply their double standards. It's "my body, my choice" when it fits your desires but it's "not your body and not your choice" when it doesn't.
More of this nonsense I see. Do you right-wingers just repeat everything Fox News feeds you?

There are no double standards or hypocrisy. You are referencing two separate issues (with different considerations) and trying to conflate them as being the same. They aren't.

Maybe do just a little bit of critical thinking on this and the light may come on for you.

If by freedom you mean "unlimited personal freedom with no constraints", we have never had that in this country. Your freedom to do whatever you want is restricted rather often in this country.
I’m not in the least bit surprised you can’t see the difference.

You're comparing technology from 1935 to an RNA vaccine today. Alrighty then. It's as if the last 100 years of science was frozen and ya'll think we're back in the 1930's. Dr. after Dr. -- nurse after nurse --- even on this board, have stated that hospitals are full of unvaccinated people. And your response is "My body" as if it impacts nobody else. Just SMH that you guys fall for this goofy shit. College educated people go for the cornpone tobaccy shit over the PhD's and nobel prize winners.
What is truly sad sy is how this pandemic and our response to this virus has been so politicalized. I understand that was perhaps inevitable in our political system, but I just can't help but think if we had a President who sought to unify us when this pandemic started instead of playing politics, maybe we would be in a different place today as a nation.

And btw, before someone feels the need to respond, I hold some Democratic politicians responsible for this politicization as well. But the previous President should have sought to unite the country on this issue and he chose not to.

Reality check.

How would you say you’re doing in this thread?
How does anybody "do" against this?

E-7bVabXoAEM17W

It’s not about the vaccine it’s about the continued government overreach.
No it's not. If this was the case, you would have been on a crusade against all the other mandated vaccines. But you haven't been.

This is about politics with you guys. You are playing politics and allowing the far right-wing media to stir you up into a frenzy. Meanwhile, people continue to die.

What is truly sad sy is how this pandemic and our response to this virus has been so politicalized. I understand that was perhaps inevitable in our political system, but I just can't help but think if we had a President who sought to unify us when this pandemic started instead of playing politics, maybe we would be in a different place today as a nation.

And btw, before someone feels the need to respond, I hold some Democratic politicians responsible for this politicization as well. But the previous President should have sought to unite the country on this issue and he chose not to.

I can't get my head around it. I would have never predicted that A) A POTUS would undermine public health and encourage and embolden the dumbest, most ignorant slice of the electorate, (But he did) and B) that people would listen to sober, smart, credentialed experts and then facebook morons and go with the facebook morons.

I keep waiting for them to come with some credentialed virologist or immunologist or something and say, "hang on, we're seeing some bad data from these vaccines" but nope -- just keep the tobaccy-juice-poultice mentality because they had issues with a polio vaccine 70 years ago.

Don't be sensitive to them. Don't reason with them. They're like livestock. Embarrass them, treat them like a cow or pig, it's really the only language they understand. Memes, cartoons, and punchy adjectives penetrate before learned professionals do.

Reactions: my_2cents
No it's not. If this was the case, you would have been on a crusade against all the other mandated vaccines. But you haven't been.

This is about politics with you guys. You are playing politics and allowing the far right-wing media to stir you up into a frenzy. Meanwhile, people continue to die.
He wants more MAGA government. He WANTS people to die and be miserable and be sick in the name of his personal freedom. It's like they want everyone else to have a medieval mindset.

I’m still having cardiac issues.
Riiiiight. Like what? Just out of the blue, like the same day you took the vaccine? God only knows what else you're doing. Do you believe that like, bacon grease and tobacco helps clean out your system?

I’m not in the least bit surprised you can’t see the difference.
You are the one ranting like a mad man that freedom is gone because a vaccine is going to be mandated. You have never had the freedom do whatever you want to do in this country. You get mandated limits on your freedom every day.

Stop overreacting with the fake and manufactured outrage.

Riiiiight. Like what? Just out of the blue, like the same day you took the vaccine? God only knows what else you're doing. Do you believe that like, bacon grease and tobacco helps clean out your system?
You truly are beyond stupid and I’m not sure you know it which is sad and I don’t want to be a bully.

You are the one ranting like a mad man that freedom is gone because a vaccine is going to be mandated. You have never had the freedom do whatever you want to do in this country. You get mandated limits on your freedom every day.

Stop overreacting with the fake and manufactured outrage.
No, my rant goes all the back to the Patriot Act which was also a gross government overreach. Once again not surprised you don’t see it as your still busy trying to get people to pay for your degree.

Sys, with this thread you have proven yourself to be the pro-vaccine equivalent of our resident anti-vaccine extremist, Corndog (or Hound Dog or whatever the hell he’s calling himself now). I propose a showdown between just the two of you, a locked-thread face off between only you two, no one else permitted to comment. You can each post your links from your credentialed scientists, you can call each other names and get into a huge pissing contest to determine who can insult the other the most.

Now I don’t know Corndog but something tells me he would relish such a battle royale. How about you? Ate you prepared to gird your loins for war with Corndog?

Reactions: On Tulsa Time
We aren't over this. How many times do you guys need to be told this?
Of course you’re not over it. “My Body, My Choice” only applies to instances of your choosing. It stops applying when or where a Democrat says it stops applying.

You truly are beyond stupid and I’m not sure you know it which is sad and I don’t want to be a bully.

Okay, that's pretty much in line with the dialogue from the vaccine deniers.

With your judgment, there's no telling wtf you did with your heart. Snort someone's covid, or inject bleach, or who knows what? Never underestimate what you conservatives are capable of, it's so self-destructive and dumb anything's possible. You'll wring your hands about a vaccine that the Dr's all take, millions of people have taken all around you, it's an ideocracy. Soak it up, you're right in the middle of it.

More of this nonsense I see. Do you right-wingers just repeat everything Fox News feeds you?

There are no double standards or hypocrisy. You are referencing two separate issues (with different considerations) and trying to conflate them as being the same. They aren't.

Maybe do just a little bit of critical thinking on this and the light may come on for you.

Now that's funny. You Biden slurpers cry about 600K deaths from COVID but ignore the millions of lives lost to abortion. Your kind claim it is irresponsible for a person not to get vaccinated but ignore the overwhelming majority of abortion are due to the irresponsibility of women to protect themselves from an unwanted pregnancy. Same exact thinking.
Again I'm not in favor of outlawing abortion, even though I thoroughly disagree with the practice. I want abortion to be legal, safe and extremely rare. Your kind doesn't give a shit how many unborn or slaughtered, hiding behind the women's body her choice BS.

Okay, that's pretty much in line with the dialogue from the vaccine deniers.

With your judgment, there's no telling wtf you did with your heart. Snort someone's covid, or inject bleach, or who knows what? Never underestimate what you conservatives are capable of, it's so self-destructive and dumb anything's possible. You'll wring your hands about a vaccine that the Dr's all take, millions of people have taken all around you, it's an ideocracy. Soak it up, you're right in the middle of it.
I’m vaccinated not anti Vax. I’m a registered Libertarian not a conservative. You literally are so locked into one talking point you can’t get out, it’s sad to watch.

Of course you’re not over it. “My Body, My Choice” only applies to instances of your choosing. It stops applying when or where a Democrat says it stops applying.
No, has nothing to do with this at all.

Again, take some to consider the differences between the two issues and maybe you will catch up Dan. This would include though you engaging in more than just watching a news report that you don't really trust anyways. It would include engaging in that self-reflection you like to talk about recently.

Let's see if you have it in you.

That is leadership in difficult times. Well done Mr. President.
I'm sure they said the same about King George. "Great leadership your highness! Those upstart colonists don't know what good leadership is. You will show them!"
Strange how the Biden Administration places mandates on the productive members of society but for some reason doesn't place those same mandates on illegal aliens crossing the border or those receiving government benefits. Considering up to 20% of those entering the country illegally are already infected and 30% refuse to receive the vaccine it seems strange that Biden wouldn't mandate the vaccine on them. People receiving government benefits are reliant on government for their existence which would make a good argument for them to be government employees it doesn't pass the smell test that Biden is mandating the vaccine in the interest of public health. Looks more political than anything. Got to get Afghanistan out of the news cycle.

If we were serious about the pandemic the boarders would be closed.

Letting the virus run around the world freely would be curtailed. Instead we open the boarders, and allow for travel all around the globe. Freely moving the variants around the world quicker than Joe can say mandate.

So we are not serious about this. If Joe is that serious about stopping the spread it starts with stopping world travel.

I'm sure they said the same about King George. "Great leadership your highness! Those upstart colonists don't know what good leadership is. You will show them!"

If we were serious about the pandemic the boarders would be closed.

Letting the virus run around the world freely would be curtailed. Instead we open the boarders, and allow for travel all around the globe. Freely moving the variants around the world quicker than Joe can say mandate.

So we are not serious about this. If Joe is that serious about stopping the spread it starts with stopping world travel.
They had better not, daddy needs his beach time.

Reactions: Tulsaaggieson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT