ADVERTISEMENT

Three Cheers For Gen Z

Are you saying you haven't seen it and are under the false assumption everything is peaceful, the students are chanting "from thee river to the sea" "death to America", other Anti-Semantic sayings and haven't been harassing and threatening Jewish student.

Yes I've seen it on FOX, videos from tweets and videos on other news outlets. I watch and read all kinds of news. I also had my sister in law and niece that just happened to be trying to touring the UNC campus yesterday. They said it was absolutely nuts, freaks everywhere and even they felt threatened when they tried walking past where ever those idiots were. They are not Jews merely touring the campus to see if my niece would be interested in attending the college. Oops she's not going there. So I think I have a handle on what's going on and it's not the peaceful protest you seem to think it is. Get out of your easy chair, quit listening to your propaganda sites, turn on the news and most of all pull your head out of your ass.
I’m sorry your sister felt threatened. But feeling threatened and being threatened are not necessarily the same thing. Maybe your sister could visit with some former students in Gaza that watched Israel flatten their campus for no reason other than it could, and kill their families, fellow students and professors to learn what it means to not just feel threatened but to actually be threatened. You might as well brace for more of this. If violence occurs, and I pray to God it does not, we will have no one to blame but ourselves for letting our government get away with funding genocide.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
I’m sorry your sister felt threatened. But feeling threatened and being threatened are not necessarily the same thing. Maybe your sister could visit with some former students in Gaza that watched Israel flatten their campus for no reason other than it could, and kill their families, fellow students and professors to learn what it means to not just feel threatened but to actually be threatened. You might as well brace for more of this. If violence occurs, and I pray to God it does not, we will have no one to blame but ourselves for letting our government get away with funding genocide.
It's my sister in law and niece. Yes they felt threatened when they were there. When they get back I will find out exactly why?
Has a war been declared on this country I'm not aware of? Israel declared war on Hamas which is a compleetely different story than you are telling.
If violence escalates the ones to blame are people like you pushing your false narrative of genocide.

Reactions: Marocain Poke
It's my sister in law and niece. Yes they felt threatened when they were there. When they get back I will find out exactly why?
Has a war been declared on this country I'm not aware of? Israel declared war on Hamas which is a compleetely different story than you are telling.
If violence escalates the ones to blame are people like you pushing your false narrative of genocide.
It’s not a real war, one side has a sugar daddy that gives it anything it wants to commit genocide of the other. It’s more of a “shooting fish in a barrel” situation, one in which the terrorized students in Gaza are the fish.

The people chanting were practicing free speech, but the guy breaking windows was not and should be arrested for it. That’s my opinion, does it reconcile with yours?
The law says yes, my instincts say no. Did anyone stop him from commiting the crime when they knew what he was going to do? Accessory? Not sure how that works at Columbia. Even if it did would be hard to prove knowingly, but video evidence usually comes with sound. They don't strike me as the type not to be encouraging, they may implicate themselves. Arrest them all. Interview them, collect the evidence, determine charges from there. That way at the very least you remove them from the scene of the crime.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
It’s not a real war, one side has a sugar daddy that gives it anything it wants to commit genocide of the other. It’s more of a “shooting fish in a barrel” situation, one in which the terrorized students in Gaza are the fish.
You mean a sugar daddy like Iran?

That is the very best kind of war. At least for the shooting fish in the barrel. It would be over quickly as well.

I align myself with those who protest our government supporting and funding unremitting genocidal slaughter of defenseless people. You are hearing that they are yelling racist things by people who have yelled racist things at them and who are there to agitate the crowd. The Palestinian flag is the Palestinian flag, not a terrorist flag as you have been manipulated into believing. Camping out on campus and non-violent actions like blocking traffic is a time-honored tactic, so quit pretending like this is something new and sinister. It should come as no surprise to you that establisment politicans align themselves with AIPAC money, not to mention this gives them an easy opportunity to ramp up the creation of a police state they dearly want to have, and have suckered people into thinking it's for their own good. I agree with you that in this particular instance I am more aligned with people on the left (regrettably those on the right are cheering the genocide and police state tactics), but I am not a leftist. I align with the right when it comes to things like Critical Race Theory and things of that nature. Where I separate myself from the protesters is when they initiate violence. The axiomatic principle of libertarianism is advocacy of non-violent behavior.
Preach it Dan! PREACH THAT BULLSHIT TO THE WHOLE MIDDLE EAST! You very well could be the next Jesus.

You would think. Unfirtunately the only fish the IDF is exterminating are the innocent ones, women and children. The IDF must be so proud at showing what great warriors they are!
I have been impressed with IDF's willingness to take casualties to keep civilian deaths as low as possible. 27,000 casualties out of 2,000,000 is better than most wars and doesn't meet your definition of shooting fish in a barrel.

I have been impressed with IDF's willingness to take casualties to keep civilian deaths as low as possible. 27,000 casualties out of 2,000,000 is better than most wars and doesn't meet your definition of shooting fish in a barrel.
No, 37,500(by Israel's caluclation) in a matter of weeks is the textbook definition of shooting fish in a barrel. When snipers from a qurter mile away or more make bets with each other to see which one can get a headshot on a child, that's shooting fish in a barrel.

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
No, 37,500(by Israel's caluclation) in a matter of weeks is the textbook definition of shooting fish in a barrel. When snipers from a qurter mile away or more make bets with each other to see which one can get a headshot on a child, that's shooting fish in a barrel.
Making bets on head shots on children? Where is your evidence of this?

Making bets on head shots on children? Where is your evidence of this?
Oh, it was a video on one of my rabidly pro-Hamas propaganda sites, you know, the ones where I believe everythig I see. But it was Hamas propaganda, so you should not believe a word of it. But the fact you were worried it might be true tells me more about what you really think of the IDF than you probably want me to know.

That number includes Hamas fighters. I am aware of it as well.

Put the video of the snipers doing this and I'll take a look.

Yes, gaza's a barrel of terrorist fish Dan.

Oh, it was a video on one of my rabidly pro-Hamas propaganda sites, you know, the ones where I believe everythig I see. But it was Hamas propaganda, so you should not believe a word of it. But the fact you were worried it might be true tells me more about what you really think of the IDF than you probably want me to know.
Again I looked up your claim with Google, nothing.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT