ADVERTISEMENT

Biden In Worst Ever President Territory

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: iasooner2000
If it hadn’t been for viet nam, lbj w h b the goat. We haven’t had a statesman since Lyndon. Viet nam killed his legacy.

Reactions: SUPERPOKES
If it hadn’t been for viet nam, lbj w h b the goat. We haven’t had a statesman since Lyndon. Viet nam killed his legacy.

BULLSHIT! Scummy POS from the get go:

There are 58,267 names now listed on that polished black wall, including those added in 2010.

You obviously didn’t live through the hell that man put this country through. That “statesman” is the founding father who initiated the template for our continuing relentless never-ending regime change wars that we are still suffering through to this day. That “statesman” is the founding father of the divide-and-conquer tactic that brought us the heinous welfare state that has morphed into things like critical race theory. He is arguably the most evil politician in our country’s history. I would spit on his grave if I was ever near it. A statesman he wasn’t.

I used to sit on the porch swing in south Lawton with the original Whitney Houston. We greeted her father coming home from work. Black fathers came home from work all up and down the street. LBJ's Great Society ended the black father heads of households.
Grand total of posters who didn’t cringe reading this post: goose 🥚

I used to sit on the porch swing in south Lawton with the original Whitney Houston. We greeted her father coming home from work. Black fathers came home from work all up and down the street. LBJ's Great Society ended the black father heads of households.
My mistake…the racists got ya back lol

Question could be....how many of them are slow....how many of them are just total turds? Would say most Are slow but can't say for sure

I have them ranked but I won't say. I don't expect any here to name any of our slow. I have on a number of occasions named our bright. There's a bunch. I have suggested the names of the board's slow.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Wanna bet on Iran having nukes???
Why was Iran allowed to continue development of advanced centrifuges under Barry Soetoro? They are enriching uranium with IL-6 centrifuges at their underground Fordow plant. Do you actually believe that the advanced centrifuges are for civilian nuclear power use?

• Angry
Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT