ADVERTISEMENT

President Biden Signalling He Is Running For Re-Election

my_2cents

Heisman Winner
Oct 13, 2017
I had my doubts about whether President Biden would run for re-election. But with the proposal he recently put forward regarding the '24 Democratic primary calendar (adopted by the party's Rules and Bylaws Committee but still faces final approval), I think it is now rather clear that he is planning on running again.

South Carolina, New Hampshire, Nevada, Georgia, and then Michigan as the first five primary states.

Democrats vote to move forward with Biden plan to put South Carolina first on 2024 primary calendar

"Progressives have cooled on the idea of finding a new leader to seek the party’s presidential nomination in 2024, marveling at the successes of the midterms and crediting President Biden for once again surpassing expectations."

"But the strong performance in the Senate — where liberals gained an ally in Sen.-elect John Fetterman (D-Pa.) and kept their majority — and slim losses in the lower chamber have also restored their confidence in Biden’s durability while quieting talk about a replacement."

I think what the midterms did accomplish is they silenced that,” said Cooper Teboe, a progressive Democratic strategist and adviser to a pro-Biden political action committee. “Even if Biden was running for reelection, I think we could have seen a few people run against him. But now, I think he’s got a clear field.

Progressives cool on finding an alternative to Biden

200.gif

He grossly exceeded expectations. With all the discussion of bad candidates and GOP dysfunction, it is hard not to see some of this result as an affirmation of middle-of-the-road Joe.

Reactions: my_2cents
He’s exceed my expectations.

Shitting his pants in front of the Queen is my favorite bit he’s had.

Trump is funny, but he can’t touch Joes physical comedy.

Lets face it, Democrats could run a rock for President and their ignorant voters would vote for it.

Joe needs several months of relaxation in his basement while the GOP nominee is out there campaigning his nuts off. Good for Joe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT