ADVERTISEMENT

Another First For Trump

When you get it together, you come back. 😂
lol, I have it together.

You have yet to add anything to this discussion but making nonsensical comments about Biden, Pelosi, and now Dr. Fauci. You continue to reveal how you have no clue what you are trying to talk about.🤣🤣

lol, I have it together.

You have yet to add anything to this discussion but making nonsensical comments about Biden, Pelosi, and now Dr. Fauci. You continue to reveal how you have no clue what you are trying to talk about.🤣🤣
Do you know what yer talking about? 😂

Well I gave you two days to come up with something and you couldn't. So I guess I will have to help you out.

The stated public health reasoning behind invoking Title 42 in March 2020 was the COVID-19 pandemic. In April 2022, the CDC announced that it no longer believed Title 42 was necessary for this public health purpose. The Biden administration, in its most recent filing with the Supreme Court, also acknowledged the public health reasoning behind the policy is no longer valid.

I agree that the stated reasoning for invoking Title 42 is no longer valid. We should return to Title 8.

If you believe the public health reasoning for Title 42 is still valid, then explain why.
Great job Captain obvious, next thing you know you will give us more earth shattering news, informing us water is wet. SMFH

Funny how three of you right-wingers couldn't answer those simple questions.🤣🤣

Just more of the same from you guys.
Don't ask stupid question. Anyone that pays attention, as most do on this board knew all about it. You and Trump have a lot in common, you are both narcissist but I'm not sure who is worse.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
lol, I have it together.

You've something better than nonsensical?

If not our justice system is a mess. Not sure he will go to jail for January 6, but the stealing and hiding classified documents must be prosecuted. Also the Georgia effort to overturn the election is an obvious crime.
Good luck with that! 😂

Can you give me the best example you have of Obama’s corruption?
Hand prints are all over the attempted coup of Trump before and after he was elected for starters. Benghazi, IRS scandal, made racism worse using the DOJ, and Fast and Furious for starters. We are where we are today because of his sorry ass. But he is cool and a lib so he is a God. He was awful and is running the current sh** show. Thanks Barry!!

Hand prints are all over the attempted coup of Trump before and after he was elected for starters. Benghazi, IRS scandal, made racism worse because using the DOJ, and Fast and Furious for starters. We are where we are today because of his sorry ass. But he is cool and a lib so he is a God. He was God awful.
Hillary really fvcked things up. 👍

If not our justice system is a mess. Not sure he will go to jail for January 6, but the stealing and hiding classified documents must be prosecuted. Also the Georgia effort to overturn the election is an obvious crime.
You've obviously not paid attention, our Justice System has been a mess for years. Hillary wasn't charge or prosecuted, she was treated like the Queen of America, didn't even receive a slap on the wrist for her doing far worse.

You've obviously not paid attention, our Justice System has been a mess for years. Hillary wasn't charge or prosecuted, she was treated like the Queen of America, didn't even receive a slap on the wrist for her doing far worse.
Hillary can hang her wings on Benghazi.

Hand prints are all over the attempted coup of Trump before and after he was elected for starters. Benghazi, IRS scandal, made racism worse using the DOJ, and Fast and Furious for starters. We are where we are today because of his sorry ass. But he is cool and a lib so he is a God. He was awful and is running the current sh** show. Thanks Barry!!
Pick one you feel is the no-brainer. Just one. We can have some fun.

My definition of corruption in politics is a democrat these days and I include some republicans as well. I am not blind to the brand like the left. Anyone who is dumb enough to vote for Biden or Barry speaks volumes but explain to me how Obama didn't play a role in Russiagate and cover Hillary's backside before and after the election. The current moron and chief was well aware if that is even possible as well.

My definition of corruption in politics is a democrat these days and I include some republicans as well. I am not blind to the brand like the left. Anyone who is dumb enough to vote for Biden or Barry speaks volumes but explain to me how Obama didn't play a role in Russiagate and cover Hillary's backside before and after the election. The current moron and chief was well aware if that is even possible as well.
Pretty typical of low IQ MAGAtypes. "If we disagree then you are corrupt..." Simps.

Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
Pretty typical of low IQ MAGAtypes. "If we disagree then you are corrupt..." Simps.
Thank goodness we have you high IQ Brandon types to balance things out! Because you high IQ Brandon types have done a marvelous job of creating the safe, stable, peaceful, prosperous and incorruptible society we live in today.

Last edited:
First American President to be impeached twice. Now, the first American President to be formally referred by Congress for potential prosecution.

Four criminal referrals: conspiracy to defraud the federal government; inciting or assisting those in an insurrection; conspiracy to make a false statement; and obstruction of an official proceeding (Congress’ certification of electoral votes).

Jan. 6 committee approves criminal referrals against Trump for his role in trying to overturn the 2020 election

• Haha
Trump was able to run the clock out as it relates to this aspect of the Select Committee's work.

However, he won't be able to run the clock out on the DOJ's investigations.
Release of Nancy Pelosi's J6 emails and texts has been most informative.

This has been a partisan witch hunt and I'm not crazy about Trump.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT