ADVERTISEMENT

Another First For Trump

my_2cents

Heisman Winner
Oct 13, 2017
First American President to be impeached twice. Now, the first American President to be formally referred by Congress for potential prosecution.

Four criminal referrals: conspiracy to defraud the federal government; inciting or assisting those in an insurrection; conspiracy to make a false statement; and obstruction of an official proceeding (Congress’ certification of electoral votes).

Jan. 6 committee approves criminal referrals against Trump for his role in trying to overturn the 2020 election

Reactions: Syskatine
First American President to be impeached twice. Now, the first American President to be formally referred by Congress for potential prosecution.

Four criminal referrals: conspiracy to defraud the federal government; inciting or assisting those in an insurrection; conspiracy to make a false statement; and obstruction of an official proceeding (Congress’ certification of electoral votes).

Jan. 6 committee approves criminal referrals against Trump for his role in trying to overturn the 2020 election

Straight from your twatter CuLt talking points to your mouth.

Says the poster who does nothing but post from Twitter lately.🤣🤣

Stop projecting.
Yeah but the stuff I post is funny, yours are just leftist twatter talking points that you steal and try to make it look like you came up with the lame shit. 🤣🤣

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

Do you really think this will go somewhere?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

Honest question: Do you think the DoJ takes up the referral and presses charges? I'd like a yes or no answer without your usual pussyfoot deflections please.

I say they don't, and as such, the referrals are just more Dem propaganda to feed their Trump obsessed audience, like yourself.

Surprise Hannah GIF by HannahWitton

Yet you seemingly support it, no?
Well first, this isn't just the Biden Administration. A federal district court judge ruled that Title 42 is a violation of the APA. The D.C. Court of Appeals upheld that ruling. Chief Justice Roberts has issued a temporary hold.

The Biden Administration appealed the decision by the district court judge and has argued that Title 42 is lawful. Not to mention that the Biden administration has utilized Title 42 and even expanded it. However, today in a filing with the Supreme Court, the Biden administration admitted that the public health reasoning behind Title 42 is no longer valid and that the Court should let it come to an end. .

While I'm not sure if I agree with the ruling that Title 42 is unlawful, I do agree that the reasoning for Title 42 is no longer valid. Title 42 should not be used as make-shift immigration-control measure, which is what the states involved in the legal action are arguing. I believe it is time to return to Title 8.

Well first, this isn't just the Biden Administration. A federal district court judge ruled that Title 42 is a violation of the APA. The D.C. Court of Appeals upheld that ruling. Chief Justice Roberts has issued a temporary hold.

The Biden Administration appealed the decision by the district court judge and has argued that Title 42 is lawful. Not to mention that the Biden administration has utilized Title 42 and even expanded it. However, today in a filing with the Supreme Court, the Biden administration admitted that the public health reasoning behind Title 42 is no longer valid and that the Court should let it come to an end. .

While I'm not sure if I agree with the ruling that Title 42 is unlawful, I do agree that the reasoning for Title 42 is no longer valid. Title 42 should not be used as make-shift immigration-control measure, which is what the states involved in the legal action are arguing. I believe it is time to return to Title 8.
Are you the guy that combs dandelion's hair?

Honest question: Do you think the DoJ takes up the referral and presses charges?
No. In situations like these, I take the "I'll believe it when I see it" approach.

I say they don't, and as such, the referrals are just more Dem propaganda to feed their Trump obsessed audience, like yourself.
While I disagree with this reasoning, will this also be your position (propaganda to feed a Biden obsessed audience) if no charges are forthcoming on Hunter Biden?

Do you know what the public health reasoning for Title 42 was? If so, why do believe this is still a valid reason?
Why this is hard for you is incomprehensible. You need a busload of guests? I'll call Greg, make some reservations for you. We wouldn't want you lonely for the holidays. 👍

Why this is hard for you is incomprehensible. You need a busload of guests? I'll call Greg, make some reservations for you. We wouldn't want you lonely for the holidays. 👍
Again, do you know what the public health reasoning for Title 42 was? If so, why do believe this is still a valid reason?

Do you live on the southern border?
Why are you struggling here? I've asked you two simple questions regarding your position. Stop deflecting and dodging.

Once again, do you know what the public health reasoning for Title 42 was? If so, why do believe this is still a valid reason?

Why are you struggling all of sudden here? I've asked you two simple questions regarding your position. Stop deflecting and dodging.

Once again, do you know what the public health reasoning for Title 42 was? If so, why do believe this is still a valid reason?
Oh, I'm struggling? 😆

Oh, I'm struggling? 😆
Yep. Nothing new of course for you, but it is hilarious to watch you be put on the spot and actually have to defend the position you have been told you should have. Are you going to keep flailing or are you going to answer the questions this time? Maybe phone a friend? Or phone Fox News?🤣🤣

For the fifth time now, do you know what the public health reasoning for Title 42 was? If so, why do believe this is still a valid reason?

Yep. Nothing new of course for you, but it is hilarious to watch you be put on the spot and actually have to defend the position you have been told you should have. Are you going to keep flailing or are you going to answer the questions this time? Maybe phone a friend? Or phone Fox News?🤣🤣

For the fifth time now, do you know what the public health reasoning for Title 42 was? If so, why do believe this is still a valid reason?
You putting me on the spot! Yer liberal idealism would put YOU on the spot chucklehead. You ready for a busload of "family?"
😂

You putting me on the spot! Yer liberal idealism would put YOU on the spot chucklehead. You ready for a busload of "family?"
😂
Sixth time now . . . do you know what the public health reasoning for Title 42 was? If so, why do believe this is still a valid reason?

Got anything? Anything at all?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT