ADVERTISEMENT

Another First For Trump

I'm confused. You've repeatedly said Jan 6 th was a mostly peaceful demonstration.
He repeatedly said that, did he? It takes a lot to confuse you. Maybe he should explain why calling it a riot instead of an insurrection is the same thing as calling it a mostly peaceful demonstration. Would that help untangle your confusion?

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
First American President to be impeached twice. Now, the first American President to be formally referred by Congress for potential prosecution.

Four criminal referrals: conspiracy to defraud the federal government; inciting or assisting those in an insurrection; conspiracy to make a false statement; and obstruction of an official proceeding (Congress’ certification of electoral votes).

Jan. 6 committee approves criminal referrals against Trump for his role in trying to overturn the 2020 election
I missed this, but do enjoy the cultists' whataboutism to defend MORE criminality.

First American President to be impeached twice. Now, the first American President to be formally referred by Congress for potential prosecution.

Four criminal referrals: conspiracy to defraud the federal government; inciting or assisting those in an insurrection; conspiracy to make a false statement; and obstruction of an official proceeding (Congress’ certification of electoral votes).

Jan. 6 committee approves criminal referrals against Trump for his role in trying to overturn the 2020 election
Trump will also be the first President to be impeached twice before being re-elected for a second term.

I missed this, but do enjoy the cultists' whataboutism to defend MORE criminality.
We know KuLt MeMbEr we know. 🤣🤣
63c5247764f35.jpeg

If not our justice system is a mess. Not sure he will go to jail for January 6, but the stealing and hiding classified documents must be prosecuted. Also the Georgia effort to overturn the election is an obvious crime.

How do we feel about stealing and hiding classified documents these days?

How do we feel about stealing and hiding classified documents these days?

Let’s set that aside as if nothing would happen to either Trump or Biden re: documents…and get to the other things he mentioned, which you conveniently passed over…

Do you think Trump’s call to the Georgia secretary of state soliciting voter fraud deserves to be punished? And if so…how would you punish him?

• Haha
Reactions: SquatchinPoke
Let’s set that aside as if nothing would happen to either Trump or Biden re: documents…and get to the other things he mentioned, which you conveniently passed over…

Do you think Trump’s call to the Georgia secretary of state soliciting voter fraud deserves to be punished? And if so…how would you punish him?

I was asking about a specific instance that is topically relevant. Do you mind if @OSUMatFan answers for themselves?

Are you insinuating that Donald trump, the most attacked and investigated man in American history is currently running around free with a voter fraud crime being ignored by the leftist hyenas?

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67

Stick to the topic at hand simpletoon!

Wasn't that your comment to me in another thread yesterday?

Carry on.

How did Hillary get away with Benghazi? That incompetent bitch should be in prison.

How did Hillary get away with Benghazi? That incompetent bitch should be in prison.

After the first five Republican investigations found no evidence of wrongdoing by senior Obama administration officials, Republicans in 2014 opened a sixth investigation, the House Select Committee on Benghazi, chaired by Trey Gowdy. This investigation also failed to find any evidence of wrongdoing by senior Obama administration officials. A possible political motive for the investigation was revealed on September 29, 2015, when Republican House majority leader Kevin McCarthy, then vying to become Speaker of the House, told Sean Hannity on Fox News that the investigation was part of a "strategy to fight and win,' adding "Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping."[253][254]

carry on

Can you remind me which officials?

The U.S. criminal resource manual says anyone guilty of destruction of government property "is subject to a fine of up to $250,000, 10 years imprisonment, or both."

The U.S. criminal resource manual says anyone guilty of destruction of government property "is subject to a fine of up to $250,000, 10 years imprisonment, or both."
You seemed to know a lot about her email. Would you be surprised to learn that the server was one she recycled from her unsuccessful Presidential primary run? You know those phones her staff broke with a hammer, she paid for those herself as well. Would you also be surprised to learn that there was no policy prohibiting her from using a personal email address? Crazy I know, but alas those are the facts that Trey Gowdy and team uncovered. We owe that man a debt of gratitude.

You seemed to know a lot about her email. Would you be surprised to learn that the server was one she recycled from her unsuccessful Presidential primary run? You know those phones her staff broke with a hammer, she paid for those herself as well. Would you also be surprised to learn that there was no policy prohibiting her from using a personal email address? Crazy I know, but alas those are the facts that Trey Gowdy and team uncovered. We owe that man a debt of gratitude.
You swim in the clouds obviously.

You swim in the clouds obviously.
Does he? Or does he just live on our world status quo, where Hillary deleted some emails she wasn’t supposed to, Trump’s aides had to jigsaw-puzzle documents back together with scotch tape, and Biden is a bumbling boob who forgets names as quickly as he hears them.

carry on

Does he? Or does he just live on our world status quo, where Hillary deleted some emails she wasn’t supposed to, Trump’s aides had to jigsaw-puzzle documents back together with scotch tape, and Biden is a bumbling boob who forgets names as quickly as he hears them.

carry on
Why we arguing? 😉

I can't answer for my wiener whacking crusader friend @HighStickHarry but are you saying Biden should be removed then?
If Biden broke the law, he should definitely be held responsible. And we currently have a special counsel who is tasked with determining if any laws were broken.

Let's wait and see what the outcome of the investigation is. Same goes for Trump.

Reactions: davidallen
If Biden broke the law, he should definitely be held responsible. And we currently have a special counsel who is tasked with determining if any laws were broken.

Let's wait and see what the outcome of the investigation is. Same goes for Trump.
Which counsel brother? 🤣

What do you have a problem with? Waiting on the investigation to conclude for both Biden and Trump or just Biden? You all of a sudden outraged again over classified documents?
I thought the issue was storage no?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT