ADVERTISEMENT

Annual WFL NCAA pledge contest

CowboyUp61

Starter
May 22, 2016
It is that time of year again! Thanks to the many of you who have donated to Wrestling For Life through the year, we definitely appreciate your support! All donations to WFL go directly toward helping middle school programs establish themselves, either through equipment donations or the ability for the programs to take their kids to wrestling events.

So here we go! Publicly post your pledge, and get ready to watch the NCAA. With 40K seats available, more than ever will get a chance. My pledge-down year for my boys-$2 per team point scored + $1 extra for each bonus point.

It is that time of year again! Thanks to the many of you who have donated to Wrestling For Life through the year, we definitely appreciate your support! All donations to WFL go directly toward helping middle school programs establish themselves, either through equipment donations or the ability for the programs to take their kids to wrestling events.

So here we go! Publicly post your pledge, and get ready to watch the NCAA. With 40K seats available, more than ever will get a chance. My pledge-down year for my boys-$2 per team point scored + $1 extra for each bonus point.
I will pledge $1 per team point and $10.00 for each OK State AA.

Reactions: CowboyUp61
This has been one of our most successful fundraisers the past two years. Thank you Cowboyup for once more getting it rolling and thanks to all of you who participate.

Chase, I predict $4,140 and about $1000 for low seeds/unseeded.

Oh, dang, I think you meant this year only! :(

Haha, this NCAA only. I can only be out a max of $200...and I hope I am if we don't have any guys seeded to AA.

OK, no tournament to run this off of. So let's figure out what we think we would have paid, and go ahead and donate that much. Although this is a WFL game as set up, it can be to any organization that helps others if you feel it is more appropriate.

Thanks to all that played along.

It's hard to predict mine...but, I think we AA at 25, 41, 49, 57, 65, 74, 84 and 97.

Quant is doing a simulated bracket on track wrestling, currently the Pokes are in third!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT