ADVERTISEMENT

A Very Long Read. It Will Tax Your Attention Span

How bout an old fashion and a fat pulled pork sandwich Dan? Something to keep yer mind straight and regular? Can't eat pork 'n beans everyday brother.

Cliffs notes...

No, I don’t do Cliff Notes, it takes away from the intent of the author. It is an excellent read albeit very long. Read it in segments. Or don’t read it at all. But if you do read it I think you will be impressed. It’s neither garbage nor poorly written, your two main excuses not to read a link.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
How bout an old fashion and a fat pulled pork sandwich Dan? Something to keep yer mind straight and regular? Can't eat pork 'n beans everyday brother.
My wife’s family has a nice business selling smokers to restaurants. Their smokers cook the best pulled pork you’d ever want to eat!

No, I don’t do Cliff Notes, it takes away from the intent of the author. It is an excellent read albeit very long. Read it in segments. Or don’t read it at all. But if you do read it I think you will be impressed. It’s neither garbage nor poorly written, your two main excuses not to read a link.
I posted that for others who may open this thread. It wasn’t a link for you to read which is why I didn't quote your post.

I posted that for others who may open this thread. It wasn’t a link for you to read which is why I didn't quote your post.
I can’t make you read it, Medic, and wouldn’t if I could. IMO if you don’t read it you’ll be depriving yourself of a very important message.

• Haha
Yes, it does.

It’s the exact same template.

Same reaction.

It made Libs into emotional teenage girls.

Oddly, your acct now reads like a teenager that just got dumped.
No, it does none of that. Look, Medic, it’s understandable that you’re upset that you made a fool of yourself yesterday. But that’s no reason to lash out and say things about the article that are blatant lies. The article didn’t make you look foolish yesterday. You did that all on your own.

No, it does none of that. Look, Medic, it’s understandable that you’re upset that you made a fool of yourself yesterday. But that’s no reason to lash out and say things about the article that are blatant lies. The article didn’t make you look foolish yesterday. You did that all on your own.

You linked propaganda.

And you have flexible morals.

You’re really leaning into your new lib overlords.

Huh? Are you OK?

You linked propaganda.

And you have flexible morals.

You’re really leaning into your new lib overlords.
It's not propaganda. It's a detailed and historical explanation of a conclusion reached by a very educated and very intelligent man who has studied the subject for most of his adult life. Disagree with it if you want, but rebut his arument if you can rather than heap abuse on a man you know nothing about and an article you clearly haven't bothered to read before opining.

Yeah, sorry, Medic. I'm busy trying to get people out the door to work while on this board and wasn't paying attention to whom I was responding. Should I retract my comment?
Retract your comment? Uh, yes? No? I'm just checking on your well being. Your posts are starting to look like you might need another break from the board to gather yourself.

Uh huh. So the message is so important that you can't articulate it?
I don't have the ability to sum up a 20,000 word essay in a sentence or two. You claim to have read it, why don't you give your two sentence edited version of what he said?

Retract your comment? Uh, yes? No? I'm just checking on your well being. Your posts are starting to look like you might need another break from the board to gather yourself.
Stop it, Mediic, just stop it. You're better than such juvenile blather.

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
I don't have the ability to sum up a 20,000 word essay in a sentence or two. You claim to have read it, why don't you give your two sentence edited version of what he said?
You routinely type essays on here so I'm not sure why you'd need to limit such an important message to a sentence or two.

How many times does he discuss the Israeli hostages that Hamas (he barely mentions them) still holds?

Reactions: iasooner2000
It's not propaganda. It's a detailed and historical explanation of a conclusion reached by a very educated and very intelligent man who has studied the subject for most of his adult life. Disagree with it if you want, but rebut his arument if you can rather than heap abuse on a man you know nothing about and an article you clearly haven't bothered to read before opining.

I know you can’t tell the difference.

You believe propaganda.

You’ve even adopted their tone and verbiage.

Stop it, Mediic, just stop it. You're better than such juvenile blather.
Says the guys that posted this...

Reactions: iasooner2000
I think it’s time we all just tolerate declining Dan until someone in his family comes along and signs him off from this message board for the last time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT