ADVERTISEMENT

Young Jewish Leader Explains Why So Many Young Jews Are Abandoning Zionism

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003

It's a shame she wasn't at the music festival to put her peace activist skills to good use. Just think how many lives she could've saved by stopping the Palestinians from starting a war.
Whatever you do don’t listen to any opinion that might conflict with your own. You might learn something and God forbid you from hearing anything that might give you a different perspective, and, horror of horrors change your mind.

G
Whatever you do don’t listen to any opinion that might conflict with your own. You might learn something and God forbid you from hearing anything that might give you a different perspective, and, horror of horrors change your mind.
Ain't seen nothing here but conflicts from yer own Dan. Good luck.

Yea Dan we've seen what the younger generations are capable of. They think they know better than the older generations that have lived through the times the young people see as history. Unfortunately the history they learn is sanitized, out of context and written by people that view the world through a utopian lens.
There is a reason the Chinese are kicking our ass, they view their elders with respect and want to learn their wisdom. Our young people view their elders as out of touch, ignorant and incapable all because they do not know the ins and outs of computers, without ever thinking everything they do with computers the elders did with their hands and their minds.

Yea Dan we've seen what the younger generations are capable of. They think they know better than the older generations that have lived through the times the young people see as history. Unfortunately the history they learn is sanitized, out of context and written by people that view the world through a utopian lens.
There is a reason the Chinese are kicking our ass, they view their elders with respect and want to learn their wisdom. Our young people view their elders as out of touch, ignorant and incapable all because they do not know the ins and outs of computers, without ever thinking everything they do with computers the elders did with their hands and their minds.
Dan doesn't have elders. He's his own Messiah.

Who's Dan's God?
Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar.

6623377a53007a78f3b7db3b478351e9

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
China plays the long game and thinks in terms of hundreds of years.

I don't know how I missed this, but I would like to reply. If you had watched the interview or the documentary I posted you would find out that one of the reasons young Jews are abandoning Zionism is because they have learned they have been taught a sanitized version of Zionist history. Ms. Zimmerman relates how she had never heard of "occupation" or "apartheid" or "civil law for Jews, military law for Palestinians" and she had spent several months studying in Israel, but had never visited the West Bank (no one was permitted to visit Gaza, as you may already know). In her freshman year at the University of California she was alerted that the student congress was going to vote on a propsal demanding the university stop dealing with companies that make military weapons that are given to Israel. She and her friend dashed to the meeting, having been given "talking points" by Hillel. While there for the first time in her life she heard Palestinian students arguing in favor of the ban, making points she had never heard. When it was over she went back to Hillel and asked the people there what were the answers to the points being made by the Palestinian students, and no one could or would answer her. "What is so bad you can't tell me about it?" she asked.

Secondly, China is NOT kicking anybody's ass. That's MAGA propaganda put out by the Orange Man in order to be given dictatorial control of our economy. Vote for Trump if you want. I agree he is light years better than Biden. But be aware of what you are voting for and what it is he wants to do.

China plays the long game and thinks in terms of hundreds of years.
It doesn't matter how long the game is China wants to play or how far into the future it plans ahead. No top-down authoritarian economy can ever outlast a free market, its very fundamental process is deeply flawed. It works until it quits working, and when it quits working it destroys everything it has touched.

I don't know how I missed this, but I would like to reply. If you had watched the interview or the documentary I posted you would find out that one of the reasons young Jews are abandoning Zionism is because they have learned they have been taught a sanitized version of Zionist history. Ms. Zimmerman relates how she had never heard of "occupation" or "apartheid" or "civil law for Jews, military law for Palestinians" and she had spent several months studying in Israel, but had never visited the West Bank (no one wass permitted to visit Gaza, as you may already know). In her freshman year at the University of California she was alerted that the student congress was going to vote on a propsal demanding the university stop deraling with companies that make military weapons that are given to Israel. She and her friend dashed to the meeting, having been given "talking points" by Hillel. While there for the first time in her life she heard Palestinian students arguing in favor of the ban, making points she had never heard. When it was over she went back to Hillel and asked the people there what were the answers to the points being made by the Palestinian students, and no one could or would answer her. "What is so bad you can't tell me about it?" she asked.

Secondly, China is NOT kicking anybody's ass. That's MAGA propaganda put out by the Orange Man in order to be given dictatorial control of our economy. Vote for Trump if you want. I agree he is light years better than Biden. But be aware of what you are voting for and what it is he wants to do.
University of California? LMAO leftist anti Israel indoctrination at it's finest. She is exactly as I described, she know better than her elders.
And yes Dan China is kicking our ass and has been. 50 Years ago China wouldn't make a pimple on our ass, now they are a super power. Their rise in power has been impressive while the US is bogged down by the leftist anti-capitalists anti American anti common sense movement.

University of California? LMAO leftist anti Israel indoctrination at it's finest. She is exactly as I described, she know better than her elders.
And yes Dan China is kicking our ass and has been. 50 Years ago China wouldn't make a pimple on our ass, now they are a super power. Their rise in power has been impressive while the US is bogged down by the leftist anti-capitalists anti American anti common sense movement.
Your prejudice is peaking with this comment. Here's how you sound: every Palestinian, indeed every Arab everywhere is obsessed with murdering Jews, there are no peaceful or innocent Palestinians or Muslims anywhere on the face of the earth. All they want to do is kill Jews. In addition, there are no unindoctrinated students on any campus you have decided are hotbeds of left wing robotic ignorant lunatics, and this young woman is a perfect example, even though you have never heard her utter a single word. Lastly, let me ask you a question: in what way has China kicked our ass? Because they have grown into a superpower of their own? Has your lifestyle suffered one iota? I'll answer for you: no, it hasn't.

Your prejudice is peaking with this comment. Here's how you sound: every Palestinian, indeed every Arab everywhere is obsessed with murdering Jews, there are no peaceful or innocent Palestinians or Muslims anywhere on the face of the earth. All they want to do is kill Jews. In addition, there are no unindoctrinated students on any campus you have decided are hotbeds of left wing robotic ignorant lunatics, and this young woman is a perfect example, even though you have never heard her utter a single word. Lastly, let me ask you a question: in what way has China kicked our ass? Because they have grown into a superpower of their own? Has your lifestyle suffered one iota? I'll answer for you: no, it hasn't.
Nothing is absolute Dan and the proof is in the pudding.

You've made mention that the Israelis need to try something different in dealing with the Palestinians but you don't carry that over to the Palestinians for some reason. For decades the Palestinians have been a thorn in the side of Israel and have been run out of damn near every Arab country out there, decades before that. Hell Egypt, nor any other Arab country will allow Palestinian refugees into their country for fear of them causing the same problems in their countries. That should tell you something. The Palestinians are a problem of their own making and allow themselves to be used to further radical Muslim desires.

I have no doubt Israel is not innocent in their interaction with the Palestinians, just as the Palestinians are not the innocent victims you claim them to be. With Israel being the far stronger of the two it falls on the Palestinians to change, forget the past and become peaceful or Israel has the justification to continue to keep their thumb on them. If the Palestinians were peaceful, didn't attack Israelis and would stop embracing the radical Muslim ideology there would be no justification for Israel and no justification for Israel's support.
If as you say the Palestinians have access to natural resources worth trillions of dollars, they want to live in peace and become prosperous they have all the motivation needed to become peaceful but for some reason they choose to be a problem.

Nothing is absolute Dan and the proof is in the pudding.

You've made mention that the Israelis need to try something different in dealing with the Palestinians but you don't carry that over to the Palestinians for some reason. For decades the Palestinians have been a thorn in the side of Israel and have been run out of damn near every Arab country out there, decades before that. Hell Egypt, nor any other Arab country will allow Palestinian refugees into their country for fear of them causing the same problems in their countries. That should tell you something. The Palestinians are a problem of their own making and allow themselves to be used to further radical Muslim desires.

I have no doubt Israel is not innocent in their interaction with the Palestinians, just as the Palestinians are not the innocent victims you claim them to be. With Israel being the far stronger of the two it falls on the Palestinians to change, forget the past and become peaceful or Israel has the justification to continue to keep their thumb on them. If the Palestinians were peaceful, didn't attack Israelis and would stop embracing the radical Muslim ideology there would be no justification for Israel and no justification for Israel's support.
If as you say the Palestinians have access to natural resources worth trillions of dollars, they want to live in peace and become prosperous they have all the motivation needed to become peaceful but for some reason they choose to be a problem.
I want to believe you when you tepidly say you have no doubt Israel is not innocent you mean it. But I think you mean it tepidly, you think Israel’s lack of innocence is not very bad, certainly nowhere nearly as bad as the Palestinians, and your absolute refusal to read or listen to anything that challenges your comfortable world view is evidence that you will shut out anything that will make you question its validity. It’s funny in a way, because in the interview Ms. Zimmerman talks about that in some length, all I could think when she was talking about it is she was describing you.

Replace the word Jewish with any of the Western religions and the story is unchanged. The western world has abandons its religious background with each passing generation, instead choosing to chase the God of Narcissism. The material opulence of Western society has lead to the abandonment of the family unit and the slavish pursuit of more at the cost of the moral fabric provided by religion. And its true for all religions that interact with the West. In Saudi Arabia, stores close for prayer. If its 3PM and time for a prayer call, they'll walk you out and say, "come back in 30 minutes". Arab run stores in America don't shut down for prayer. The Muslims I work with don't go to prayer 5 times a day. I know several Hindus (Hindis?) that enjoy beef.

And the fact the story found someone narcissistic enough to boast about his abandonment of his families religious teachings just proves my point, but with a quick post on Tic Toc, I guarantee you could find 100 such people for every religion in the world.

So alas, its just a story to feed into the narrative that your beliefs on the topic are the correct ones.

Replace the word Jewish with any of the Western religions and the story is unchanged. The western world has abandons its religious background with each passing generation, instead choosing to chase the God of Narcissism. The material opulence of Western society has lead to the abandonment of the family unit and the slavish pursuit of more at the cost of the moral fabric provided by religion. And its true for all religions that interact with the West. In Saudi Arabia, stores close for prayer. If its 3PM and time for a prayer call, they'll walk you out and say, "come back in 30 minutes". Arab run stores in America don't shut down for prayer. The Muslims I work with don't go to prayer 5 times a day. I know several Hindus (Hindis?) that enjoy beef.

And the fact the story found someone narcissistic enough to boast about his abandonment of his families religious teachings just proves my point, but with a quick post on Tic Toc, I guarantee you could find 100 such people for every religion in the world.

So alas, its just a story to feed into the narrative that your beliefs on the topic are the correct ones.
You get seriously confused way too often. The young woman goes to great length to explain that she’s doing what she’s doing precisely because that is what her Jewish religion has taught her. I wish you would watch the interview or the documentary, it would give you insight you don’t currently have. IMO the documentary would serve you better. You should take the time away from this board to watch it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT