ADVERTISEMENT

You love this don't you Sys. Don't lie.

xsqo3cjebf601.png

Sys tries to distance himself from this crap without condemning it. To him It’s not really happening but here and there as he hides in the reddest state in the union. I’m not sure cowboyup dares reject anything out of the liberalism home office.

I think David Allen would watch his own daughter get massacred on the wrestling mat and congratulate the young lad with his preferred pronoun.

Clinton would date either one if greeted with a smile at this point in his life.

Edit: I stand corrected I did not see toon’s post. I will leave my insult to be chided as presumptuous and false.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Texas, did I read this right? Chick takes testosterone, wants to wrestle with dudes, and Texas refuses?

"Beggs had asked to wrestle in the boys’ division, but the rules for Texas public high schools require athletes to compete under the gender on their birth certificate."

1. PED's aren't illegal in high school?

2. Why not just let her lose to guys?

3. Wharry, you, Alf and brad have more cock and lgtbf posts than e1 else combined. So how should a good conservative red state handle this? I'll take the answer off the air.

Texas, did I read this right? Chick takes testosterone, wants to wrestle with dudes, and Texas refuses?

"Beggs had asked to wrestle in the boys’ division, but the rules for Texas public high schools require athletes to compete under the gender on their birth certificate."

3. Wharry, you, Alf and brad have more cock and lgtbf posts than e1 else combined. So how should a good conservative red state handle this? I'll take the answer off the air.

My answer for everything these days. How did we pull it off in the 90’s. It was a golden era of progressivism and common sense. Not perfect but a great balance.

I admit that I shared that without realizing Mack was born a girl...saw the cleft chin and assumed M2F. My ignorance and lack of due diligence. Shame on me.

In your/ the Leftist perspective, if you were in charge in Texas, what is allowable or disallowed?

Hormone therapy for anybody under 18? 16? Is there a line? You ask about it as PEDs (low does testosterone), but you don't own that it's your party pushing society to accept hormone therapy for kids.

What science do you root your understanding of gender identity?

If that were a pic of a M2F chocking out a female, you'd be cool with that?

I'm asking mainly because I want to get an idea of where you think limits ought to be placed.

Are you strictly libertarian socially? If so, how do you balance government resources against the needs of the people with little means (to presumably afford hormones, etc)?

Feel free to revisit my response to you here to provide edifying feedback (looking to understand how you discern the hierarchy of progressive, social constructs):

White women cited as reason to cancel Women's March - Who is right board Libs?

I admit that I shared that without realizing Mack was born a girl...saw the cleft chin and assumed M2F. My ignorance and lack of due diligence. Shame on me.

In your/ the Leftist perspective, if you were in charge in Texas, what is allowable or disallowed?

Hormone therapy for anybody under 18? 16? Is there a line? You ask about it as PEDs (low does testosterone), but you don't own that it's your party pushing society to accept hormone therapy for kids.

What science do you root your understanding of gender identity?

If that were a pic of a M2F chocking out a female, you'd be cool with that?

I'm asking mainly because I want to get an idea of where you think limits ought to be placed.

Are you strictly libertarian socially? If so, how do you balance government resources against the needs of the people with little means (to presumably afford hormones, etc)?

Feel free to revisit my response to you here to provide edifying feedback (looking to understand how you discern the hierarchy of progressive, social constructs):

White women cited as reason to cancel Women's March - Who is right board Libs?

Damn Brad, you want a narrative so bad you didn't even read your own article?

I don't know and lack the time to get credible information and intellectually honest perspectives to form an informed opinion on that stuff. The one thing I'm confident of is that you and your ilk will undoubtedly spin it for partisan advantage, and probably reflexively demonize whatever the vulnerable minority in the process.

Reactions: 0rangeSlice

I don't know and lack the time to get credible information and intellectually honest perspectives to form an informed opinion on that stuff. The one thing I'm confident of is that you and your ilk will undoubtedly spin it for partisan advantage, and probably reflexively demonize whatever the vulnerable minority in the process.

The vulnerable minority is in a roid raged choke hold in the op.

Nah man, you perfectly put it out there why any cohesive argument against something won't sit with you...if team fer it, so's you. Is that accurate?

As for me, I'm responsive to grounded positions. Hell, I think the ability to adapt and grow is a defining characteristic of not "growing old."

What I don't hear in many of the progressive positions is follow-through, and in some cases, a willingness to debate against solid positions... defaulting to a value statement Leftists feel is universal, evidence and libertarianism be damned.

"We want to change X to reach Y. X and Y are grounded in Z. At such time we reach Y, we expect X to adjust to X2 as an ongoing concern."

Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?

Reactions: Medic007
Nah man, you perfectly put it out there why any cohesive argument against something won't sit with you...if team fer it, so's you. Is that accurate?

As for me, I'm responsive to grounded positions. Hell, I think the ability to adapt and grow is a defining characteristic of not "growing old."

What I don't hear in many of the progressive positions is follow-through, and in some cases, a willingness to debate against solid positions... defaulting to a value statement Leftists feel is universal, evidence and libertarianism be damned.

"We want to change X to reach Y. X and Y are grounded in Z. At such time we reach Y, we expect X to adjust to X2 as an ongoing concern."

Do you understand the words that are coming out of your mouth? Or out of your thesaurus rather lol

My answer for everything these days. How did we pull it off in the 90’s. It was a golden era of progressivism and common sense. Not perfect but a great balance.

Copout. So turn on In Utero and it'll all work out? Maybe a little STP or Soundgarden? Neither you or Brad has explained what you red staters need to do to handle this gal with the testosterone treatments. We loosers don't run Texas, it's a red state.

I dunno Brad... red state. Struggling with this one.

It's hard to be taken seriously when you just reflexively parrot articles and viewpoints without vetting them first, isn't it? The first thing I would propose is to educate yourself -- have some objectivity and read the article before jumping to conclusions. Isn't that something a mature mind should do? Maybe a new year's resolution to actually read and listen and consider new perspectives?

Why do you think you posted that and called out libs without reading the article first?

Copout. So turn on In Utero and it'll all work out? Maybe a little STP or Soundgarden? Neither you or Brad has explained what you red staters need to do to handle this gal with the testosterone treatments. We loosers don't run Texas, it's a red state.

It's hard to be taken seriously when you just reflexively parrot articles and viewpoints without vetting them first, isn't it? The first thing I would propose is to educate yourself -- have some objectivity and read the article before jumping to conclusions. Isn't that something a mature mind should do? Maybe a new year's resolution to actually read and listen and consider new perspectives?

Why do you think you posted that and called out libs without reading the article first?

That shit should have footnotes and I should be credited.

I asked you legit questions and signaled a willingness to listen.

Why so shilly? Why so touchy?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT