ADVERTISEMENT

White women cited as reason to cancel Women's March - Who is right board Libs?

02f55ea817aa8915dea13bdae0f06a40.jpg

I know what you're thinking Brad. Ol' Sys comes next with the, "How many teeth do they all have collectively?" No. I propose a square dialogue on your article and this picture. Now, you'll have to answer questions that you don't like, and we know how you hate being dragged off script, but I want to give this a shot while Wharry's in bed.

Yep. The ultimate minority is the individual. When they realize that, all the other labels fade away.

Bingo

National Progressives define segments useful in creating voter segmentation...not actually get to the root of a problem.

Your regular Leftist voter is guilty of offshoring their critical thinking to the National Progressives. They might actually care to solve an issue, but, like @Alpha Poke points out, they don't dig deeper than the bi or trivariate constructions pointed at by their leaders (as identifying causality for an issue).

Who is the committee? One Berkeley chick in a knit hat issuing a press release?

What a fantastic example of right-wing hysteria. When? Who? How many people constitute this committee? Any details? None of these details are provided and 10 million Wing nuts are going crazy.

What a fantastic example of right-wing hysteria. When? Who? How many people constitute this committee? Any details? None of these details are provided and 10 million Wing nuts are going crazy.

Hysteria?
10 million nuts going crazy?

Man I don’t know. It seems more like snickering.

You can keep feebly flailing, but reality is reality, shysterkine. Leftist grievance politics retardation isn't a fringe phenomenon. It's mainstream. It's the Democratic party now. This is what you've signed up for. This is what you voted for. Don't be a pussy. Own it. Embrace it. It's yours.

You can keep feebly flailing, but reality is reality, shysterkine. Leftist grievance politics retardation isn't a fringe phenomenon. It's mainstream. It's the Democratic party now. This is what you've signed up for. This is what you voted for. Don't be a pussy. Own it. Embrace it. It's yours.

Or better yet, do us all a favor and be an "influencer" in your circles to steer your party in constructive ways.

You playfully put up a faux-mirror thread to my own, MAGA populated with killers vs Leftists encouraging and protecting psychological issues.

But, if we're being honest with ourselves, errbody on the right rejects those killers actions, while a robust chunk of your side encourages and partakes in the behaviors shown in the Leftist thread.

I've always wondered what would happen when the different segments starting colliding with each other. I assumed it would be transgender rights overstepping women rights personally (transgendered men competing and dominating woman's athletic events). In this case though, its race issues over women's issues.

Reactions: CBradSmith
The funny part is the Muslims out in front of this movement.

They're angling to push it off on whitey since they've been taking some heat from Jewish broads that started this crap for their anti Semitic rhetoric.

No lib has ever acknowledged how Muslims are diametrically opposed to women's rights or homo's and whatever other affiliates they're pushing.

My favorites were the lesbians and Jews marching for Muslim immigration. That's pretty much the logic of the left now, "I hope nobody notices how stupid this is."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT