ADVERTISEMENT

You can bet your a$$ war with Russia is coming.

When one serves in Christian ministry, one's ultimate goal is to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit and go where ever God wants him/her to go. So my short, medium, and long term goal was to do the will of God and serve Him where ever he wanted me to.

Other goals also depend on what one is doing in the ministry. For example, I was a Youth Minister at one point. My goal was to see the church I was at have a vibrant and growing youth ministry that was making an impact. When I came to the church, there was about 5 or 6 active youth attending. When I left, we had around 50 in the youth group and we were going on numerous retreats and mission trips. I took this youth group filled with small town rural kids to Chicago to do inner-city missions. It really opened their eyes to the plight of many Americans.

So for one who is a Youth Minister, their long term goal is to have a vibrant ministry in this field. Most would like to lead large youth groups at large churches, but they usually have to work up to this. Some are content in staying at one church for a long time. If one is a Pastor, goals revolve around strengthening the church the Pastor is at. Some Pastors want to move into larger churches, which give them more opportunity for a larger impact (and influence). Others are happy with being at small churches.

So, individual goals are very diverse for those in the ministry.

I have been very lucky. I received financial support from people in my home church when I attended seminary which helped. For law school, I received a full tuition and book scholarship. I did have to borrow loans for my undergrad education and also a bit for my theology education. But I know many people who are worse off when it comes to educational debt than I am.

And I absolutely do not think my education was a false or hollow pursuit. I learned so much from my education. I actually benefited in law school from the philosophical courses I took when I was studying theology. As I stated before, it use to be very common for men to gain degrees in both theology and law, regardless if they planned on entering the ministry.

My theology degrees have returned much to my quality of life and I am very grateful for my theology degrees. What I learned during that course of study still benefits me to this day. Not a waste at all.

When did I ever accuse you of engaging Asian prostitutes? I don't recall every talking to you about that. Maybe I did, but could you provide the quote. I think you may have me confused with someone else.

I never made disparaging remarks about your Russian experiences. I just didn't accept your claim that you are immediately more of an expert on issues related to Russia than everyone else or that we must accept what you say about Russia as being 100% correct. I also pulled your chain some about being a Putin lover lol! I think it is great that you are well traveled and spent time out of the USA. But, none of that means you are always right on everything and everyone else is wrong if they disagree with you.

As for me being a "good Christian." I'll leave that for God to judge. I am far from perfect, as are we all. I never claim to be perfect or without sin.
I am not an expert at calling up past messages. You made the initial disparaging comments about Thai girls when I commented on Chao Phraya. You will not find anyone of the message board that knows more about Nord Stream 1 & 2 and the issues leading to the development of these two projects. I was the technical advisor for the subsea pipelines to Sergey Serdyukov, Technical Director Nord Stream in Zug, Switzerland. I resided in Russia for six years. My wife and I own a house on acreage in Russia. I am sure that my comments were solely based on subjects that I was 100% sure of my correctness. If I am unsure of my comments or addresses subject that I was not intimately involved in I will say so. I never claimed that I was an expert on issues related to Russia if I was not involved first hand. You are broad brushing the subject. I've spent business related time in Crimea, Ukraine, Caspian Sea region, Baltic Sea countries and all of Russia. If someone here with the same travels experience wishes to engage me on my comments I will gladly hear them out. You, sir, are not on that level to challenge my knowledge and experiences on Russia and the region.

I am not an expert at calling up past messages. You made the initial disparaging comments about Thai girls when I commented on Chao Phraya.
Again, I read this comment by you and had no clue what you were talking about. So, I did some searching.

Is this what you are referencing?...

Jeesh….I guess Scottsdale is still sore over what I said about his Thai hooker spouse.
You are way off the mark on this one, titty kinder. My Thai hooker was not my spouse. She was my housemaid in my bachelor days in Sattahip, Thaliand. I cannot get sore at you in your diminished capacity. The laws of humanity are on your side. No beating the invalids. Try again.

If someone here with the same travels experience wishes to engage me on my comments I will gladly hear them out. You, sir, are not on that level to challenge my knowledge and experiences on Russia and the region.
And this is my point and I what I disagree with you about.

It is great that you have travel experience. And I am sure you cherish your experiences in Russia. However, this doesn't immediately make you more of an expert on Russia than anyone else. Your attitude on this is what I disagree with it.

I will gladly have a discussion with you about Russia any time. But here is the thing, anytime we disagree, you will attack me, claim superior knowledge, and dismiss anything I have to say. Same goes for any poster who may dare to disagree with you on something about Russia.

This is what I was recalling. Sorry for blaming you. I stand corrected. My apologies.
No problem.

I was racking my brain trying to figure out what you were talking about. I didn't recall ever talking about Thai hookers on this board! 🤣🤣

Can the Great Father make something so heavy that even he can't lift it?

I grew up with the Comanches at Fort Sill. To us, he's the Great Father. And yes. I know the answer.
Maybe you need to ask the Great Father to give you some wisdom, so you can finally accept the reality that Biden beat Trump.

But perhaps getting across to the world's slow, like yourself, is completely beyond his reach!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

It is great that you have travel experience. And I am sure you cherish your experiences in Russia. However, this doesn't immediately make you more of an expert on Russia than anyone else. Your attitude on this is what I disagree with it.

I will gladly have a discussion with you about Russia any time. But here is the thing, anytime we disagree, you will attack me, claim superior knowledge, and dismiss anything I have to say. Same goes for any poster who may dare to disagree with you on something about Russia.

giphy.gif

Maybe you need to ask the Great Father to give you some wisdom, so you can finally accept the reality that Biden beat Trump.

But perhaps getting across to the world's slow, like yourself, is completely beyond his reach!

🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'll wager you have the presence of mind to know scoring order in the intelligence quotient class room with you and me as principals. I've asked a series of questions on these pages which you've had no answers. Remember?

Each question has been designed to measure one's ability to reason. You are not iasooner2000, Tulsaggieson nor soonerinlOUisiana. All three are in an IQ range you can't match in your wildest dreams. They've answered questions you can't.

The Great Father can indeed make something so heavy he can't lift. The bad guy (or good) in the parking lot has the sole responsibility to believe. It's his choice alone to believe or choose not to. The Great Father made the guy in the parking lot.

The Great Father can indeed make something so heavy he can't lift.
Actually, there has been a vigorous historical debate (from theological/philosophical/logical perspectives) about the omnipotence paradox and what the correct answer is. This debate has stretched back to St. Augustine of Hippo. The answer you provided is what some believe, however, others take another position on this paradox.

Maybe if you spent some time reading theological and philosophical works instead of your right-wing propaganda books, you would know this.

I'm still wondering though. Is getting across to the world's slow, like yourself, completely beyond the reach of the Great Father?🤣🤣

Scottsdale, thanks for providing your insight to the region. I know you know exactly what you're talking about.
Great post. Thanks for sharing your thoughts as well. I know Scottsdale personally, so I know I can trust his insight. You seem to be very knowledgeable as well.
Sock love...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Does squeak, Medic007 and Bitter Creek make my_20mils look stupid? No. He does it to himself.

As the board knows, I have a series of M questions many here can answer. The board's slow cannot, unless they received and can remember memos from iasooner2000, soonerinlOUisiana and Tulsaaggieson.

I literally laughed out loud at your response. I showed it to my wife. She laughed also. You are witless and really come off as a high school girl in your expression. You failed your education. All those degrees gave you very few life lessons.

I admit that I have an "alpha" personality. Some of it came naturally but I like to think it was learned over years in a highly competitive industry that demanded excellence from its senior management down the line to the project execution teams. Successful efforts were highly rewarding. I worked with some extremely difficult people that were highly effective and very successful. What I learned early on was that if you are not the smartest guy in the room the best course of action is to shut up and listen. I also learned that to be highly productive and successful one needs to know everything there is about the subject at hand. Recognizing that you know more than all others on a particular subject is not magical. Recognizing that you know less on a particular subject is far more important. Recognizing you know less can insure you don't make a fool of yourself. Sound familiar?

Don't bother to respond. It will only further serve to make my point.

I literally laughed out loud at your response. I showed it to my wife. She laughed also. You are witless and really come off as a high school girl in your expression. You failed your education. All those degrees gave you very few life lessons.

I admit that I have an "alpha" personality. Some of it came naturally but I like to think it was learned over years in a highly competitive industry that demanded excellence from its senior management down the line to the project execution teams. Successful efforts were highly rewarding. I worked with some extremely difficult people that were highly effective and very successful. What I learned early on was that if you are not the smartest guy in the room the best course of action is to shut up and listen. I also learned that to be highly productive and successful one needs to know everything there is about the subject at hand. Recognizing that you know more than all others on a particular subject is not magical. Recognizing that you know less on a particular subject is far more important. Recognizing you know less can insure you don't make a fool of yourself. Sound familiar?

Worthy of 1000 likes.

And yes, Syskatine. 1000 is a hard metric number. Let me try one more time. The US dollar has 1000 mils in it since 1792. US gasoline prices are posted in dollars. There's 9 mils stuck out there on the end of the quote.

Remember my test directive? Name the unit of length upon which the US dollar is based. The meter. 100 cents. 1000 mils. I knew you could get it.

Needles to say, I have a little extra respect and admiration for Scottsdale.Sooner. That's usually not good with the slow. Scottsdale.Sooner may become a bit more targeted.

You are most definitely the person who tries to show off at company meetings, and then when you leave, everyone laughs at you and lets out sighs of relief that you are gone.

I've worked with a number of people like you. Insistent on telling everyone how much they know about almost everything all the time and belittling those who don't recognize their geniusness. . . when really, they are just deeply insecure about themselves and engaged in overcompensation. A tell-tale sign of a narcissist ("I'm an alpha personality" being another).

So I'm going to respond to you like everyone else does untill you leave the room...

Thank you for your unique insight. We will take it under advisement. There are donuts down the hall, help yourself to some. They are delicious.

Last edited:
You are most definitely the person who tries to show off at company meetings, and then when you leave, everyone laughs at you and lets out sighs of relief that you are gone.

I've worked with a number of people like you. Insistent on telling everyone how much they know about almost everything all the time and belittling those who don't recognize their geniusness. . . when really, they are just deeply insecure about themselves and engaged in overcompensation. A tell-tale sign of a narcissist ("I'm an alpha personality" being another).

So I'm going to respond to you like get everyone else does untill you leave the room...

Thank you for your unique insight. We will take it under advisement. There are donuts down the hall, help yourself to some. They are delicious.
Amazing you cannot see the reflection of the mirror.

Does squeak, Medic007 and Bitter Creek make my_20mils look stupid? No. He does it to himself.

As the board knows, I have a series of M questions many here can answer. The board's slow cannot, unless they received and can remember memos from iasooner2000, soonerinlOUisiana and Tulsaaggieson.
So no comment or discussion on how you completely misrepresented (and fail to understand) the omnipotence paradox? Just back to your cut and pasting, huh?

What a surprise.🤣

So I'm going to respond to you like everyone else does untill you leave the room...

You know nothing about me or my employment environment and your childish retort is very transparent. The proof is in the end results. I made it to President/CEO in 20 years and remain a member of the Board of Directors.

You simply do not get it and there is little chance you ever will. You are a lawyer. You would not know anything about productive meetings. Wasting time is the definition of your profession.

Last edited:
You know nothing about me or my employment environment and your childish retort is very transparent. The proof is in the end results. I made it to President/CEO in 20 years and remain a member of the Board of Directors.

You simply do not get it and there is little chance you ever will. You are a lawyer. You would not know anything about productive meetings. Wasting time is the definition of your profession.

Isn't that the damn truth.

It really pains you, does it not? I expected a high school girl type response and you did not fail

There's zero chance that toon_cents is actually a lawyer. He argues like a 9 year old pumped up on Jolt Cola.

LOL. You are right. How does one fail at preaching? 2Cents knows. He stated that he is a lawyer. He makes his case like a little girl.
Him failing at preaching is pretty sad. I mean, how hard is it to sell salvation to the masses? Even Jim and Tammy Faye managed to be successful.

Hope all is well with you and tell the wife I said hi. We need to catch up soon.

How does one fail at preaching?
When did I ever say I "failed" at preaching?

I thought you would have learned your lesson about rushing to judgment with your misguided insistence that I was the one who attacked you over Thai hookers.

Apparently, you haven't.

Last edited:
I choose not to discuss the omnipotence paradox.
🤣🤣

I bet you did. You don't ever venture outside of your cut and paste posts.

It is hilarious though how you claimed you gave the right answer to the omnipotence paradox when the correct answer hasn't even been decided upon yet. Hence, the paradoxical nature of the question!🤣🤣

Let me.know if you ever want to have an intelligent conversation about something other then your cut and paste tropes.

Look at him trying to blame @Medic007 now lol.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh the humanity!
Blame?

I was laughing at OffHisMeds.

If you are going to try to be relevant again on this board after your horrible crash and burn the other night, perhaps start first by trying to keep up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT