ADVERTISEMENT

Wyoming Dual

Inky29

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2001
Is there somewhere on the dark web where I can simply pirate the Wyoming Dual? I hate Flowrestling and refuse to give money to them.

Should be a couple of interesting matches. Volk vs Spratley; and Williams vs Willochel. Anxious to see how Tagen is doing after his injury. If healthy I think Tagen wins but if he doesn't go this could be a toss-up.

Mizzou whooped them 40-6 so I'm not expecting a super tight dual.

Reactions: TheJimReaper
Is there somewhere on the dark web where I can simply pirate the Wyoming Dual? I hate Flowrestling and refuse to give money to them.

Should be a couple of interesting matches. Volk vs Spratley; and Williams vs Willochel. Anxious to see how Tagen is doing after his injury. If healthy I think Tagen wins but if he doesn't go this could be a toss-up.

Mizzou whooped them 40-6 so I'm not expecting a super tight dual.
Was thinking about attending cause never been to the high elevation mat, but it looks like such a blow out. However, if you can make it to the border I'll give you a lift. ;)

Wyoming line up? Threw in backups for the heck of it, 125 Spratley-Smith 133 Daton-Reece 141 Sammy-Hugh’s 149 Sammy-Williams 157 Travis-? 165 Izzak-?174 Thompson-Heeg 184 Plott- Robb 196 Haas- Robb HW Doucet-Carrol

Was thinking about attending cause never been to the high elevation mat, but it looks like such a blow out. However, if you can make it to the border I'll give you a lift. ;)
Which border :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT