ADVERTISEMENT

Who said this?

Lol...is that like Paul Blair the ordained minister/Twitter conservative provocateur? Which book of the Bible gave you the notion that n***** was perfectly acceptable?

I have yet to see that word in the text. Is there a Latin translation that you know of?

Lol...confirmation for Medic. I better take it as the “gospel” too haha

Yeah. Talk about damned by praise. I'm forget who we're talking about, but if Mr. Conspiracy loving, Fake news believing, anti-uducashon, CHICAGO CHICAGO CHICAGO, Charles Ponzi lover says the guy is solid... he may or may not have a white hood in his closet, if ya know what I'm sayin...

After your freshman level grammar class is over, @07pilt would appreciate a rudimentary stat overview and @syskatine needs his adderall.

I'm going back to work. Five pages, incidentally... I don't think you can stay out of a good race thread. Let's see....

My cat is a republican. He has a gender.

Haha that’s funny. Speaking of...

Oh boy let’s have this fight. Please compare Christianity and Islam over the last thirty years when it comes to women’s rights, gay rights and terrorist attacks.

I was curious to ask you...was it just sheer coincidence gay marriage was legalized under a Dem president? Just dumb luck? I mean, the Republicans and the ”Christian right” had that ready to go, huh?

Yeah, I don’t listen to men read from a man-made book tell me how life is supposed to be lived. I leave that to you sheeple lol

What you literally parrot every day and the above statement, do you see how they are incongruous?

I was curious to ask you...was it just sheer coincidence gay marriage was legalized under a Dem president? Just dumb luck? I mean, the Republicans and the ”Christian right” had that ready to go, huh?

Please tell me your favorite executive branch things Obama did to legalize gay marriage?

Reactions: Medic007
You’re right my mistake it was a Supreme Court decision. That said, with another conservative judge in place, does DOMA get overturned?

Of course not. Who cares if you are married or not when you are in a work camp with the other formerly protected classes.

incredulous.gif

How did toontown vote for someone who believes in a virgin birth and talking burning bushes? And was against gay marriage the first time he voted for him.

Yeah, almost like how did the televangelists align themselves with a scoundrel like Trump? Oooooooh ooooh ooooh I got it.....

Because PARTY

Hint: this one.

Numbnuts

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT