ADVERTISEMENT

Who said this?

Cons Londinstan: Lead Surgeon Says Hospital Like Afghan War Zone, Two More Killed Overnight

Toon can you give me a ruling on this please? Radically racist, sorta racist or overtly racist. I’ll take the answer offline.....oh would behoove you to understand “play on words,” probably won’t help you this time since you, 07piltistan and syskistan have been beaten like rented army mules. Just friendly advise for the next time you confuse using google for correct spelling or taking a deeper look.

Cons Londinstan: Lead Surgeon Says Hospital Like Afghan War Zone, Two More Killed Overnight

Toon can you give me a ruling on this please? Radically racist, sorta racist or overtly racist. I’ll take the answer offline.....oh would behoove you to understand “play on words,” probably won’t help you this time since you, 07piltistan and syskistan have been beaten like rented army mules. Just friendly advise for the next time you confuse using google for correct spelling or taking a deeper look.

Lol...I mean, you certainly don’t help your case when you have to doctor a BREITBART headline haha.

Hahaha

Oh shit.... good laugh.

Reactions: Medic007
What makes me laugh about this thread is that Pakistanis are Caucasians.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

“In biological anthropology, Caucasoid has been used as an umbrella term for phenotypicallysimilar groups from these different regions, with a focus on skeletal anatomy, and especially cranial morphology, over skin tone.[6] Ancient and modern "Caucasoid" populations were thus held to have ranged in complexion from white to dark brown.[7]

Do you think the term Caucasian in America applies the same? Do you have a degree from Trump University too?

“In biological anthropology, Caucasoid has been used as an umbrella term for phenotypicallysimilar groups from these different regions, with a focus on skeletal anatomy, and especially cranial morphology, over skin tone.[6] Ancient and modern "Caucasoid" populations were thus held to have ranged in complexion from white to dark brown.[7]

Do you think the term Caucasian in America applies the same? Do you have a degree from Trump University too?

I don't think anybody sees skin color on this board more than you.

Maybe that's why you are extra sensitive to things that are frequently not even there.

Either that or your a ferociously persistent SJW moon lighting as a White Knight to rack up sweet SJW credits.

What are SJW credits redeemable for?
The Big Slow in action.

(If you've never seen a picture of the Big Slow, you should search it out to see how accurate the gif really is)

1461873933705.gif

So, let me follow your logic. An Iraqi born in Iraq and never travelled out of the country is now a "Middle Eastern American?"

Bwaaahahahahahaha! Keep licking those windows Big Slow. Make sure you get them clean.

So, let me follow your logic. An Iraqi born in Iraq and never travelled out of the country is now a "Middle Eastern American?"

Bwaaahahahahahaha! Keep licking those windows Big Slow. Make sure you get them clean.

What other census category would they list themselves as? Lol can’t wait to hear this...

Either that or your a ferociously persistent SJW moon lighting as a White Knight to rack up sweet SJW credits.

What are SJW credits redeemable for?

Used Summer's Eve fluid and never-licked tri-delts.

Caucasian, dude. Just like the two of us!

You think that applies today? Lol...no...it doesn’t.
Conservative Caucasian: Look at all those cars in the parking lot.

Liberal Caucasian: Which one do you like the best?

Conservative Caucasian: I like that white one over there.

Liberal Caucasian: RACIST!

Conservative Caucasian: No, dude. It’s a corvette.

Liberal Caucasian: There should be more
black cars in the parking lot.

Conservative Caucasian: Recent head injury,
bro?

What other census category would they list themselves as? Lol can’t wait to hear this...
Yes, I'm sure Saudis, Libyans, Iranians, Syrians, Lebanese, Qataris, etc all consider themselves "Middle Eastern Americans." That's some Barry Soetoro shit right there.

I've had to interact with some seriously stupid people over the course of my career, but you might just be the dumbest human I've ever interacted with. There are goats, unripe cantaloupe, and roadkill skunks smarter than you.

There are dozens of reasons to “like” a post other than you agree with the post or in support of the poster.

Hell, I’ve been known to randomly like posts just to confuse the known “like counters” on the board....sometimes I haven’t even read the post.

That being said...this thread definitely delivers...on SO many nuanced levels and topics.

Keep up the good work fellas. I am enjoying the hell out of this one.
I typically like JD's posts just so he won't blast away at me later. Kind of like a mini tribute.

Entertaining thread but my biggest takeaway is that Red Lobster sounds awesome right now. Haven’t been there in 15 years but I feel like I need to eat that cheesy bread and unlimited shrimp. Is that still a thing? Toon, what’s the secret on the bread?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT