ADVERTISEMENT

Who said this?

Why do you think televangelists would align with Trump?

Picture Paul Crouch with his bouffant, standing in front of a golden staircase, on a gold floor, with a tacky whore on his arm, lying to ignorant masses and fleecing them.

There has never been a more easy, symmetrical relationship than between Trump and televangelists.

Reactions: CSCOTTOSUPOKES
Mmm hmmm...transgender military ban lol. You’re swinging and missing at everything today haha

How does a question pertaining to made up gender plug in with your original question:

"I was curious to ask you...was it just sheer coincidence gay marriage was legalized under a Dem president? Just dumb luck? I mean, the Republicans and the ”Christian right” had that ready to go, huh?"

Which you attempted to shoehorn into @HighStickHarry 's request of you to expound on: "Please compare Christianity and Islam over the last thirty years when it comes to women’s rights, gay rights and terrorist attacks."

All the while you're citing that Obama is a Christian, this validating Harry's point.

Ready, Fire, Aim at its finest.

Reactions: Medic007
How does a question pertaining to made up gender plug in with your original question:

"I was curious to ask you...was it just sheer coincidence gay marriage was legalized under a Dem president? Just dumb luck? I mean, the Republicans and the ”Christian right” had that ready to go, huh?"

Which you attempted to shoehorn into @HighStickHarry 's request of you to expound on: "Please compare Christianity and Islam over the last thirty years when it comes to women’s rights, gay rights and terrorist attacks."

All the while you're citing that Obama is a Christian, this validating Harry's point.

Ready, Fire, Aim at its finest.
I hope you aren't expecting too much out of Toon. He's known to disappoint.

he may or may not have a white hood in his closet, if ya know what I'm sayin...
Posted by the girl who made a racist comment about Asians in this thread. But that's OK since The Party hasn't recruited Asians into a victim class yet, amiright?

Good chatting with ya shysterkine. Keep those guns locked up, especially if Clintoon comes over to "visit."

Is this a real concern in your world?

When a serial draft dodger thinks he knows who is or isn’t fit for military service, yeah it’s a little concerning lol. We’ve had trans Navy Seals and Captain Bone spurs is making decisions over his head.

@CSCOTTOSUPOKES my gawd man. You blew this MF'er up in like... 20 seconds - three pages now. THere's nothing I MEAN NOTHING these wingnuts like more than someone calling them a racist. They lay in bed at night and pray for someone to start some racial shit.

It'll go 20 pages if you hang in there. You can cuss their mommas, their daughters, slap their wives, and nothing will inflame them like someone playing the race card. They. can. not. lay. off.
3/10

Posted by the girl who made a racist comment about Asians in this thread. But that's OK since The Party hasn't recruited Asians into a victim class yet, amiright?

Good chatting with ya shysterkine. Keep those guns locked up, especially if Clintoon comes over to "visit."

What do you have against legal gun owners?

When a serial draft dodger thinks he knows who is or isn’t fit for military service, yeah it’s a little concerning lol. We’ve had trans Navy Seals and Captain Bone spurs is making decisions over his head.

So you're just going to avoid @HighStickHarry 's discussion with you?

Also, you might find this helpful. Probably won't, but I'm willing to continue to try to help you.

http://bigthink.com/videos/jordan-peterson-improve-your-life-quit-resenting-inequality

Clinton,

Here man lets go through this together. I'm tired.

Print-Out-Red-Lobster-Job-Application-Form-in-PDF1.png

Clinton,

Here man lets go through this together. I'm tired.

Print-Out-Red-Lobster-Job-Application-Form-in-PDF1.png

Ummmm wow...

1) There’s this invention...you’re using it right now. It’s called the internet. That’s how you fill out applications for many companies and corporations in this day and age.

2) Why would I apply again?

Ummmm wow...

1) There’s this invention...you’re using it right now. It’s called the internet. That’s how you fill out applications for many companies and corporations in this day and age.

Did you fill it out correctly? Why haven't they responded yet? Just trying to help you out. I have a headache.

Ummmm wow...

So you're just going to avoid @HighStickHarry 's discussion with you?

Also, you might find this helpful. Probably won't, but I'm willing to continue to try to help you.

https://www.thesecret.tv/

Reactions: CSCOTTOSUPOKES
You and your dumbass diatribe on moral superiority again lol.

This one is definitely helpful if properly ingested. Dan Ariely is very well regarded.

http://bigthink.com/videos/who-you-find-attractive-is-based-on-how-hot-you-are

I claim no moral superiority to you, so you're wrong there. I do claim:
  1. To be more effective at life.
  2. To be more open minded to the thoughts of others.
  3. To treat others kinder than you treat people.
Much of this is through having gone through my own school of hard knocks and "take(n) kindly the counsel of the years."

How do you know they haven’t responded yet? I love this board’s propensity for assumption haha
I just assumed since you've been on here posting constantly today that you were home and not at work. Am I wrong? If so, accept my apology. If your at Red Lobster they need to promote you immediately because your multi-tasking skills are off the charts.

This one is definitely helpful if properly ingested. Dan Ariely is very well regarded.

http://bigthink.com/videos/who-you-find-attractive-is-based-on-how-hot-you-are

I claim no moral superiority to you, so you're wrong there. I do claim:
  1. To be more effective at life.
  2. To be more open minded to the thoughts of others.
  3. To treat others kinder than you treat people.
Much of this is through having gone through my own school of hard knocks and "take(n) kindly the counsel of the years."

Lol...you’re a terrible liar.

I just assumed since you've been on here posting constantly today that you were home and not at work. Am I wrong? If so, accept my apology. If your at Red Lobster they need to promote you immediately because your multi-tasking skills are off the charts.

Should start next week, so sorry you have to deal with me right now and this weekend.

What am I lying about?

1. To be more open minded to the thoughts of others.
  2. To treat others kinder than you treat people.

Again...you’re a terrible liar. And since you obviously haven’t met me in real life, you’re also terrible at assumption.

1. To be more open minded to the thoughts of others.
  2. To treat others kinder than you treat people.
Again...you’re a terrible liar. And since you obviously haven’t met me in real life, you’re also terrible at assumption.

I go by what I see here, which is representative of us both.

Is it possible to lie about a personal opinion? Sure, if you lie to yourself, but I absolutely believe what I said.

You may disagree, but that doesn't mean I'm lying.

Do you see in this small example how you are excessively vile?

What do you have against legal gun owners?
Are you day drinking or did someone lock you in the struggle bus? I'm hoping you've been hitting the Kentucky Deluxe since 09er. If not, are your parents home to keep an eye on you? I'm afraid you might accidentally drown while taking a shower.

I go by what I see here, which is representative of us both.

Is it possible to lie about a personal opinion? Sure, if you lie to yourself, but I absolutely believe what I said.

You may disagree, but that doesn't mean I'm lying.

Do you see in this small example how you are excessively vile?

You’re an idiot lol. And you’re absolutely right that it’s your opinion, which means jack shit haha

Liking each others posts, facts be damned, is a prime example. Pretty simple, BC. You could all be wrong together, and often are, and it wouldn’t matter because you’re too busy circle jerking together believing you’ve got on over on the “left”.

Example: conservative conspiracy theory is posted, board runs with it, turns out to be BS, board still runs with it.

There are dozens of reasons to “like” a post other than you agree with the post or in support of the poster.

Hell, I’ve been known to randomly like posts just to confuse the known “like counters” on the board....sometimes I haven’t even read the post.

That being said...this thread definitely delivers...on SO many nuanced levels and topics.

Keep up the good work fellas. I am enjoying the hell out of this one.

There are dozens of reasons to “like” a post other than you agree with the post or in support of the poster.

Hell, I’ve been known to randomly like posts just to confuse the known “like counters” on the board....sometimes I haven’t even read the post.

That being said...this thread definitely delivers...on SO many nuanced levels and topics.

Keep up the good work fellas. I am enjoying the hell out of this one.

(Real like or not, we'll never know)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT