ADVERTISEMENT

Who said this?

I guess making insensitive comments doesn’t equal racism.

you inadvertently stumbled across truth while trying to be sarcastic. no potato - insensitivity is not racism. they are completely different constructs, unrelated in any way.

comedy for example is built on the concept of being insensitive. if your postulation is that anything insensitive is racist, you are setting a precedent that will be easy to use against you from now on. think carefully.

Clinton nothing is racist except for saying the N-word, and even then there is some wiggle room.

Yup...I’m just all out of touch here haha. I always found this one hilarious: “There’s black people there’s N-words”...on-cue justification for one’s own racism.

Clinton nothing is racist except for saying the N-word, and even then there is some wiggle room.

You said n word. It’s ******. The word is ******. I say it all the time. When I’m rapping or when someone cuts me off in traffic or when the barn cats gets under me feet when I’m walking.

“There’s black people (and) there’s N-words”
~ straw man

StrawMan2.jpg

Clinton, see even the N-word isn't always racist, sometimes it just means cats.

What percentage black do you have to be to say it? Can Obama say it and not be racist? What about snoop dog? He isn’t 100% black. What about Shaun king?

Reactions: Pancreek1
Yes your personality and opinions trigger me because I find it confusing that people like you make it to adulthood. 100 years ago you wouldn’t. Somebody like Clayton would have finished you off without consequence.

Adulthood = shouting the N-word incessantly haha. Good to know what I have to aspire to to be an “adult” as you the sage, wise Harry have stated lol

What percentage black do you have to be to say it? Can Obama say it and not be racist? What about snoop dog? He isn’t 100% black. What about Shaun king?
You say it all the time, whats your percentage??

Adulthood = shouting the N-word incessantly haha. Good to know what I have to aspire to to be an “adult” as you the sage, wise Harry have stated lol

That’s not how you become an adult. When you have consensual sex with someone not in a coma, then we can start going over the other rungs on the ladder.

That’s the problem with you people. You can’t be pinned down by logic. There is no way you will ever answer what is acceptable to you as far as that magic word.
You just won't take yes for an answer.

You just won't take yes for an answer.

Yes what? Is it racist for a half black half white person to use that word in conversation? Is it ok for a full blood black to use it? I know the naacp condemned its use by all people.

That’s the problem with you people. You can’t be pinned down by logic. There is no way you will ever answer what is acceptable to you as far as that magic word.

Reality is a construct.

As is the binomial distribution.

And the composition of the Senate.

Anyone can say it, doesn’t make the statement any less racist. But do you honestly think Obama goes there? You think he’s stepping over cats calling them n*****s?

So two black people calling each other ****** is just as racist as a white persona saying it to a black person?

Hurt feels = racism so long as hurt feels belong to “non-whites”

@CSCOTTOSUPOKES claims racism for two reasons.

1. He has no actual argument. He believes he can just shout a negative epithet and he wins.

2. And this is the biggest reason. Those who see racism in everything are the biggest racists out there. It’s a psychological response of fear to their own inert and blatant racism which goes through their minds all too frequently but isn’t uttered. It’s like looking into a mirror and seeing the darkest corners of your own mind. This is why they want laws to control. They are afraid of their own propensity for psychotic actions.

Yes what? Is it racist for a half black half white person to use that word in conversation? Is it ok for a full blood black to use it? I know the naacp condemned its use by all people.
I already told you I don't judge you for saying it so unless you are more than half black (however that is measured) then obviously a half black person is in the clear.

So two black people calling each other ****** is just as racist as a white persona saying it to a black person?

Sure. It certainly isn’t advancing any personal cause for them, is it? Maybe think in actual real-world terms and not Harry’s-House-of-Hogwashland terms and you might get it haha

I already told you I don't judge you for saying it so unless you are more than half black (however that is measured) then obviously a half black person is in the clear.

I believe Harry is some mix of white and Native American but don’t quote me on that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT