ADVERTISEMENT

Whiskey & Bourbon Collectors/Aficionados....

Recently picked up a solo stove that was co-branded with whistlepig. It has the WP logo and came with 2 rocks glasses, ice molds in the shape of a flame, wood from bourbon barrels, and a bottle of specially picked WP Camp Stock wheated bourbon.

Picked up a Weller 12 at my local with 500 loyalty points Saturday. A few months ago, it was 1,500 loyalty points. Market is starting to soften.
Nice. Definitely seeing a lot more of the basic Buffalo Trace and Weller SR pretty much everywhere these days, so thats a good sign, but the better stuff is still crazy...one place I frequent has a few EHT small batch and Weller Full Proof and want 160 & 325...crazy!

• Wow
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Nice. Definitely seeing a lot more of the basic Buffalo Trace and Weller SR pretty much everywhere these days, so thats a good sign, but the better stuff is still crazy...one place I frequent has a few EHT small batch and Weller Full Proof and want 160 & 325...crazy!
Nope...just nope. Too many delicious options at MSRP, although those two are a cut above.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
My brother in law came through today. Got this at MSRP.

AP1GczOHI2kXuESIBK21aVnjWU68D9NLzX1_Asq_AZ7D7vNEaxZjxTtl3AiQmC9wT7vxhXpr8PHdj9nqKj3ghlrn5tgAN9PBZXebTqhlIaEOwbiw41w2dTm7QrYjNfuQ9eXm7D3dgLAy0qnK46WEYX8W2TY2=w1445-h1928-s-no-gm

Tried the red wheat BiB Holladay yesterday and was pretty happy with it. It’s smooth, and has nice flavor. I’ll pick up another bottle for sure.
Have you tried any of the others? Been thinking to nab a bottle of the Rickhouse proof bourbon, but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT