ADVERTISEMENT

Whiskey & Bourbon Collectors/Aficionados....

Recently picked up a solo stove that was co-branded with whistlepig. It has the WP logo and came with 2 rocks glasses, ice molds in the shape of a flame, wood from bourbon barrels, and a bottle of specially picked WP Camp Stock wheated bourbon.

Picked up a Weller 12 at my local with 500 loyalty points Saturday. A few months ago, it was 1,500 loyalty points. Market is starting to soften.
Nice. Definitely seeing a lot more of the basic Buffalo Trace and Weller SR pretty much everywhere these days, so thats a good sign, but the better stuff is still crazy...one place I frequent has a few EHT small batch and Weller Full Proof and want 160 & 325...crazy!

• Wow
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Nice. Definitely seeing a lot more of the basic Buffalo Trace and Weller SR pretty much everywhere these days, so thats a good sign, but the better stuff is still crazy...one place I frequent has a few EHT small batch and Weller Full Proof and want 160 & 325...crazy!
Nope...just nope. Too many delicious options at MSRP, although those two are a cut above.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT