ADVERTISEMENT

What Has Happened To Lindsey Graham?

Agreed with the addition that I don't believe her appearance had anything to do with selling books. I think she's got her people engaged in a serious polling effort because she's desperate to become president. My sole reason for the inclusion of "desperate" is because of that. She's the least popular that she's ever been and appearing on Stern for the first time now in hopes of changing that enough to run for president again reeks of desperation. I'll add that I don't think her pawing at the notion of another campaign is smart at all. It's a distraction to the Democratic Party at a time they definitely don't need it.

My statement didn’t say anything about why she is desperate for attention (books v. something else). It also didn’t comment about her desperation or possible election hopes being smart or not. I would personally contend that both the book and mulling over a third run are both evidence of being desperate for attention...any attention. All I said is that IF someone IS desperate for attention, going on Stern is a good, calculating, smart way to get it.

I’m gonna count that as an agree.

Since you clearly agreed on the rest of it, I’m gonna just reference The Captain in Cool Hand Luke and conclude that what we have had in this whole little fiasco is a failure to....communicate. :p

You really need to work on your pillow talk or you’ll always be a virgin.

Just FYI I’m not trolling about hating treasonous individuals and their enabling apologiezers.

Didn’t comment on your troll proficiency rating one way or the other, sir.

But, duly noted.

Reactions: Pokeabear
My statement didn’t say anything about why she is desperate for attention (books v. something else). It also didn’t comment about her desperation or possible election hopes being smart or not. I would personally contend that both the book and mulling over a third run are both evidence of being desperate for attention...any attention. All I said is that IF someone IS desperate for attention, going on Stern is a good, calculating, smart way to get it.

I’m gonna count that as an agree.

Since you clearly agreed on the rest of it, I’m gonna just reference The Captain in Cool Hand Luke and conclude that what we have had in this whole little fiasco is a failure to....communicate. :p
We have an agreement on agreement. Our whole exchange was weird. For some reason your first post to me came off as whataboutism and I was like, oh hell no, JD ain't going there without an argument from me.

I can go with the Cool Hand Luke reference or I was at brunch and you were at an early lunch. We were eating the same food either way. :)

Reactions: CowboyJD
We have an agreement on agreement. Our whole exchange was weird. For some reason your first post to me came off as whataboutism and I was like, oh hell no, JD ain't going there without an argument from me.

I can go with the Cool Hand Luke reference or I was at brunch and you were at an early lunch. We were eating the same food either way. :)
Cute

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT