ADVERTISEMENT

Well, the Ruskies have done it now.....

Do you understand the consequences of no social spending? I’m quite confident you haven’t thought that through with any modicum of realism.

carry on
Do you undestand the consequences of social spending without merit, responsibility and no clear goal in mind? Of course not you are oblivious to it all.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
He is relentless is his stupidity isn’t he Squatch?

I’ll help the poor guy out in advance….

I really want to know who it is. For sure he is the slow 1 of the GOP side.

Reactions: CowboyJD
If I start a grass fire and the neighbor has high grass in the field next door and an ember lands there and burns up his hay and his cows die from starvation who is ultimately responsible the farmer or me who caused the fire?
Relax. This is all in the context that about 3 seconds after the missile hit Zelensky accused Russia of shooting into Poland, and when it was pointed out that it was actually Uraine that shot the missile, 67 said Russia would still get blamed. He called it.

Relax. This is all in the context that about 3 seconds after the missile hit Zelensky accused Russia of shooting into Poland, and when it was pointed out that it was actually Uraine that shot the missile, 67 said Russia would still get blamed. He called it.
I guess I was raised by one of the most accountable mothers. I couldn't even bust a MFer in the mouth after they popped me, without getting in trouble. She said you must have said something or should have walked away.

Sorry if I don't have any coddling for Putin....

I guess I was raised by one of the most accountable mothers. I couldn't even bust a MFer in the mouth after they popped me, without getting in trouble. She said you must have said something or should have walked away.

Sorry if I don't have any coddling for Putin....
Nor should you. Why would anyone have coddling for Putin?

If I start a grass fire and the neighbor has high grass in the field next door and an ember lands there and burns up his hay and his cows die from starvation who is ultimately responsible the farmer or me who caused the fire?
You would be responsible. Just as Ukraine is responsible for firing the missle that killed people in Poland.

Blaming Putin for the Ukraine Missle is like you blaming the lighter or match or whatever you set the grass on fire with.

Can you blame Z? He is fighting for his survival right now. I don't know seemed like a weird gotcha post.
Seriously, take a deep breath and recite a Zen mantra. You're coming off like a liberal who looks for anything he can find to be offended. This is nothing about which to be offended.

• Haha
Reactions: CowboyJD
Seriously, take a deep breath and recite a Zen mantra. You're coming off like a liberal who looks for anything he can find to be offended. This is nothing about which to be offended.
why if I challenge you I am worked up? Is communication not what separates us from chimps? Did I call you names or was mean to you? Damn Dan maybe I need to put you in the snowflake club because questioning your stances seems like a trigger for you. Maybe take this advise yourself. The day this place "works me up" I will leave trust me on that Champ.

You would be responsible. Just as Ukraine is responsible for firing the missle that killed people in Poland.

Blaming Putin for the Ukraine Missle is like you blaming the lighter or match or whatever you set the grass on fire with.
So I am trying fire into your field, and you use a water hose to put it out. In doing so you kill a very rare bird species by getting it wet and freezing it to death. Who is responsible for the bird's death?

why if I challenge you I am worked up? Is communication not what separates us from chimps? Did I call you names or was mean to you? Damn Dan maybe I need to put you in the snowflake club because questioning your stances seems like a trigger for you. Maybe take this advise yourself. The day this place "works me up" I will leave trust me on that Champ.
Yeah, that's my bad. It's hard to know what is the tone of someone's writing. I read your comments the same as when a liberal looks for something to be offended by. Sorry I misinterpreted.

So I am trying fire into your field, and you use a water hose to put it out. In doing so you kill a very rare bird species by getting it wet and freezing it to death. Who is responsible for the bird's death?

Thats easy, its the birds fault for being stupid and not flying away.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Thats easy, its the birds fault for being stupid and not flying away.
Good Game GIF by A1 eSports

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
That’s just Dan being his usual passive aggressive AF self.

It is definitely a trigger.

That’s just Dan being his usual passive aggressive AF self.

It is definitely a trigger.
Which sucks because he puts thought into his stances, so I respect him even when disagreeing. must have a wild war here when i was gone lot of ptsd here.

Reactions: Medic007
Which sucks because he puts thought into his stances, so I respect him even when disagreeing. must have a wild war here when i was gone lot of ptsd here.

He really doesn’t though.

Mostly he just posts links and demands people argue against some random mope’s post on some other website.

Very little original, personal thought.

Reactions: davidallen
He really doesn’t though.

Mostly he just posts links and demands people argue against some random mope’s post on some other website.

Very little original, personal thought.
Well I will pay more attention then. Most of what I have read have been his post but I read very little “news” so I may not be catching that.

I am on him now though. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT