ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsi Gabbard leaves Democrat party

Yes bc I'm a Q drone like you're a faux news drone so they tell me what to say😳

Sorry word is Q has people to research- doesn't tell them what to do- Unlike you- lock step with Fox.

If you'd have listened to Q you could have avoided the poison Shots- not Q but all of the researchers- but hell you may be tickled you listened to Fox over Q peeps on the gene therapies so if so-
More Power to you.

Q researchers said to look back at Ukraine overthrow (color revolution) in 2014
And NATO expansion /US biolabs as the cause of the war- but bet you listened to Fox and thought Zelensky was the GOAT?

Q peeps are right 90 plus percent of the time and Fox tells you what they want you to believe (sponsored by Pfizer and Moderna POS might I add)again you won't get me offended by calling Q or anti Vax- but I am 100 percent anti Vax and put Q peeps so far ahead of your tv and radio it's not Even funny

Signed Qorndog (that sig just for you AC)
I don't watch Fox News. They're not much different from CNN or MSNBC -- corporate media. Not interested in reporting the news, rather they promote what is in the best interests of the corporations that own them.

I read for my news intake.

On a serious note, are you under psychiatric care?

Better yet, find a church. Fall in love with Jesus. You'll be happier in life.

Politicians all have clay feet. Republicans (and moreso Democrats) have been consistently underperforming and disappointing me most of my adult life.

I don't watch Fox News. They're not much different from CNN or MSNBC -- corporate media. Not interested in reporting the news, rather they promote what is in the best interests of the corporations that own them.

Politicians all have clay feet. Republicans (and moreso Democrats) have been consistently underperforming and disappointing me most of my adult life.
Our current admin has clay feet. 🤣

Won't take advice from anyone who was duped into taking poison shots made by Eugenecists AC sorry buddy.....have already found Jesus - but most Churches are lost bc like the Catholics- the upper tiers have been taken over by the global DS players IMO

No psych care just yet but the Normie board may drive me there with their lack of awareness as to what's going on....and that line has been used Ad nauseous AC- I expected more out of you than "Corn are you crazy" - you're actually in my upper Normie category I peg as on the verge of waking up.....kudos I'm sure that means a lot to you🤪. The booster boy club will NEVER wake up sadly

Won't take advice from anyone who was duped into taking poison shots made by Eugenecists AC sorry buddy.....have already found Jesus - but most Churches are lost bc like the Catholics- the upper tiers have been taken over by the global DS players IMO

No psych care just yet but the Normie board may drive me there with their lack of awareness as to what's going on....and that line has been used Ad nauseous AC- I expected more out of you than "Corn are you crazy" - you're actually in my upper Normie category I peg as on the verge of waking up.....kudos I'm sure that means a lot to you🤪. The booster boy club will NEVER wake up sadly

BTW I professed my love for Q- did you profess your love for the GOP or did I miss it🤔
Never mind I just saw your GOP reference

Would the GOP nominate her for VP with some of her current policy positions? For example, currently she claims to be pro-choice.

As I've said before, I wouldn't be surprised to see her run as third party/independent candidate. Trump too if the nomination is "stolen" from him. Maybe that is where they will team up.

Would the GOP nominate her for VP with some of her current policy positions? For example, currently she claims to be pro-choice.

As I've said before, I wouldn't be surprised to see her run as third party/independent candidate. Trump too if the nomination is "stolen" from him. Maybe that is where they will team up.
You might be right.

I couldn't support Trump if Tulsi is on the ticket. She's too liberal for me.

Reactions: TySooner
You might be right.

I couldn't support Trump if Tulsi is on the ticket. She's too liberal for me.
I can’t see Tulsi agreeing to run with Trump. He demands total subservience from his underlings, and she has shown she won’t be anybody’s bitch.

Reactions: colcord and AC2020
You might be right.
There have been some who have suggested Gabbard would one day run for President as an Independent. Gabbard might have done it in 2020 if she hadn't been boxed in by a politician who is a lot more shrewd than her. I think those making this observation are onto something. I've believed for sometime she was either preparing for this and/or angling for a job with Fox News.

Gabbard is also a big favorite of the Russian propaganda machine. Hence one of the reasons @Ponca Dan is obsessed with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: davidallen
I can’t see Tulsi agreeing to run with Trump. He demands total subservience from his underlings, and she has shown she won’t be anybody’s bitch.
Lmao Dan - yeah Pence kissed
Trumps ring all the way to decertifying a BS election- your TDS is off the charts.

Tulsi has lots of babies blood on her hands- but keep slighting DJT and loving the baby killer

Didn’t Tulsi support Biden just two years ago? I’m open that she has had a change of heart but I remain skeptical.

Reactions: AC2020
Lmao Dan - yeah Pence kissed
Trumps ring all the way to decertifying a BS election- your TDS is off the charts.

Tulsi has lots of babies blood on her hands- but keep slighting DJT and loving the baby killer
Being in favor of a woman’s right to choose with reasonable limits neither makes her a baby killer nor puts babies’ blood on her hands.

My distaste of DJT’s personality does not mean I have TDS.

Didn’t Tulsi support Biden just two years ago? I’m open that she has had a change of heart but I remain skeptical.
She endorsed Biden who was considered the moderate of the remaining Democrat candidates. She was a Democrat after all. Beyond endorsing him I do not know how much support she provided. Almost from the beginning of his presidency she criticized the policies he put in place. Feel free to remain skeptical, but do yourself a favor and base your skepticism on what you know she says or does and not on what you’re told she is by Hillary Clinton and the establishment of the Democrat Party.

Being in favor of a woman’s right to choose with reasonable limits neither makes her a baby killer nor puts babies’ blood on her hands.

My distaste of DJT’s personality does not mean I have TDS.
Right to choose baby murder? Is that what you mean? If you leave out the "baby murder" it sounds so much better huh ...just like SIDS and SADS sound so much better than vaccine death

Pro choice is the biggest
Lie ever heaped on the sheep- it's baby murder and if you're for it say it but don't hide behind the fake media "pro choice" BS term

Last edited:
She endorsed Biden who was considered the moderate of the remaining Democrat candidates. She was a Democrat after all. Beyond endorsing him I do not know how much support she provided. Almost from the beginning of his presidency she criticized the policies he put in place. Feel free to remain skeptical, but do yourself a favor and base your skepticism on what you know she says or does and not on what you’re told she is by Hillary Clinton and the establishment of the Democrat Party.
😳

Libs don’t really give a shit about minorities and conservatives don’t really give a shit about aborted babies. Virtue signaling competition

Right to choose baby murder? Is that what you mean? If you leave out the "baby murder" it sounds so much better huh ...just like SIDS and SADS sound so much better than vaccine death

Pro choice is the biggest
Lie ever healed on the sheep- it's baby murder and if you're for it say it but don't hide behind the fake media "pro choice" BS term
It's a matter of politically moral perspective. The counter to your moral perspective is every human being owns his or her own body. It comes down to the concept that the owner gets to do what he or she chooses to do with the "property." You use that argument, for example, when you beseech people to not take the Covid vaccine. Gabbard, like myself, agrees with the "ownership" argument, is adamantly opposed to abortion but recognizes the body in question is not ours to deal with, a woman gets to choose what happens to her body because she owns it. We will do our best to persuade a woman to consider all the alternatives, but it is morally wrong for us to decide what happens to her body without her consent and use the police power of the state to enforce our will on her. This is not an "evil" argument, even though I'm sure you think it is. It's an argument in favor of the sovereignty of the individual, the choice in favor of liberty. I know I may as well be saying this to a brick wall, but maybe someone else will understand the point being made.

Feel free to remain skeptical, but do yourself a favor and base your skepticism on what you know she says or does and not on what you’re told she is by Hillary Clinton and the establishment of the Democrat Party.
Endorsing Biden makes me skeptical. That’s actually something she did.

Why on earth would I trust anything Hillary Clinton or the Democratic Party say?

Libs don’t really give a shit about minorities and conservatives don’t really give a shit about aborted babies. Virtue signaling competition
Wrong on aborted babies- good try equating tho- first part you were correct

It's a matter of politically moral perspective. The counter to your moral perspective is every human being owns his or her own body. It comes down to the concept that the owner gets to do what he or she chooses to do with the "property." You use that argument, for example, when you beseech people to not take the Covid vaccine. Gabbard, like myself, agrees with the "ownership" argument, is adamantly opposed to abortion but recognizes the body in question is not ours to deal with, a woman gets to choose what happens to her body because she owns it. We will do our best to persuade a woman to consider all the alternatives, but it is morally wrong for us to decide what happens to her body without her consent and use the police power of the state to enforce our will on her. This is not an "evil" argument, even though I'm sure you think it is. It's an argument in favor of the sovereignty of the individual, the choice in favor of liberty. I know I may as well be saying this to a brick wall, but maybe someone else will understand the point being made.
It's murder Dan but whatever makes you sleep at night

Repo Dem is a fasaad (sp?). An illusion so the Normies think they have a choice.

It's deep State global POS v WTP...simplified: good v evil

All Dems are POS and o/u or pubes is 50 percent good and I'm taking the under all day

It's a one party- establishment uniparty ...anyone that thinks it's Rs v Ds is very slow

Shall I name in one minute all of the GOP that come to mind that are POS? Again 100 percent of dims are and again - it's an illusion both parties are open borders, big gov, high taxes, civil liberties taken away et al- smidge of a difference e.g. John Cornyn Red flag laws - don't think for a second establishment GOP doesn't want our guns also

Nope, I'm actually for many parties. I don't really care for the two-party system we have in this country.

But what in the world does this have to do with what we were discussing?
It seems you are an in the box thinker and think they are always right. Seems you want a one party system or let me quote more parties that think like you right?

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT