ADVERTISEMENT

Asking Israelis To Look In The Mirror

If laughing a lot is being pissed off so be it. 🤣
There’s too much “laughter” for it to be genuine. I’ve attacked one of your most cherished/treasured institutions and ruined every simplistic defense you’ve attempted. No, my man, you’re having an emotional reaction and you’re pissed! Which, if you’ll step back and think about it for a minute, is a purely infantile attitude. An adult wouldn’t let someone else's opinion make him mad.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Make up your mind. Do you want an apology or not? And if they apologize how would that solve a big part of the problem? Would Israel not slaughter the ones who apologize and say they don't support terrorism? How would that work?
It's not the apology Dan, it's the mentality. The Palestinians like most of their supporters don't think they have anything to apologize for. In their minds killing Israelis is nothing to apologize for, it's to be celebrated.

There’s too much “laughter” for it to be genuine. I’ve attacked one of your most cherished/treasured institutions and ruined every simplistic defense you’ve attempted. No, my man, you’re having an emotional reaction and you’re pissed! Which, if you’ll step back and think about it for a minute, is a purely infantile attitude. An adult wouldn’t let someone else's opinion make him mad.
Yeah keep dreaming Hamas Dan.
We will see who has the last laugh, you and your evil doers won't be laughing when the heat is turned up.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Ff5e9afd2-590a-42f7-aa39-7577df94d31f_500x281

It's not the apology Dan, it's the mentality. The Palestinians like most of their supporters don't think they have anything to apologize for. In their minds killing Israelis is nothing to apologize for, it's to be celebrated.
You said an apology would solve a big part of the problem. I’d just like to know what part of the problem would be solved if there was an apology.

You said an apology would solve a big part of the problem. I’d just like to know what part of the problem would be solved if there was an apology.
LMAO, sorry you don't possess the mental capacity to understand.

Yeah keep dreaming Hamas Dan.
We will see who has the last laugh, you and your evil doers won't be laughing when the heat is turned up.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Ff5e9afd2-590a-42f7-aa39-7577df94d31f_500x281
It’s interesting that you think someone who calls for peace and cooperation among people is evil. I guess it takes all kinds to make up the world.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT