ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsi Gabbard leaves Democrat party

Rape victims make this choice?
Are you implying that adult women that are raped are not sexually active? I can understand this argument for a woman under age but an adult woman knows better. We have the technology to protect women from unwanted pregnancies why the pro choice crowd refuses to support increasing that usage is beyond me.

I absolutely do not think Democrats are always right. And I've given examples of when I've thought Democrats were wrong many times before on this board.
Can I get a quick 5 minutes of your life and have you name 2?

Can I get a quick 5 minutes of your life and have you name 2?
Already have and more than two . . .
Messy Afghanistan withdraw. It was right to withdraw, not everything that went wrong was Biden's fault, but he and his administration definitely made mistakes.

Messed up by not getting the Build Back Better Act passed. Somewhat recovered with the Inflation Reduction Act.

Failure to get voting legislation passed (failure of leadership).

His love of the gaffe, which has been with him for a long time. He messes up here a lot.

First four that came to mind.

Already have and more than two . . .
Wait I am confused here. There are couple so I got the Ghan but how the hell does a failure by your party fall under disagreeing? Didn't they agree but FAILED. lol Your a funny dude I like you.

It’s the woman’s fault…..did you know that? And when she is raped and impregnated, she needs to “think of someone other than herself”.

Things this board taught me…

carry on
Gotta admit though, abortions are similar to cuttin a turd right? Just wipe afterwards. Agree?

What are you talking about?
Could a women have sex out one night (consensual) get pregnant then three days later get raped and never know the guy three nights ago impregnated her? Could one of the lemmings drinking bleach then assume the raper was the daddy? No way this could ever ever ever happen?

There are couple so I got the Ghan but how the hell does a failure by your party fall under disagreeing? Didn't they agree but FAILED. lol Your a funny dude I like you.
If I believe something was a failure, that should indicate to you that I disagreed with actions/decisions/beliefs that led to that failure.

If I believe something was a failure, that should indicate to you that I disagreed with actions/decisions/beliefs that led to that failure.
No agreed on the policy you are mad it didn't go through. Being mad at your party's failure is not disagreeing with policy.

Reactions: colcord
Does a couple who wanted their baby who were forced to medically abort a nonviable fetus equate to cutting a turd in your mind?
No they would hit you in the mouth for wanting an abortion

Also you would give birth not have an abortion Champ!

Is that what you’re supposed do when the doctor tells you your pregnancy is a no-go?

Interesting…sounds like felony assault on this end…

carry on
You really have no clue do you? I mean maybe someone your talking to here has? Listen to the medical terms I am using you sound like a spoiled child who's biggest life loss was his father passing.

When a baby dies in the mommy they don't "abort" the baby Champ. They force the women to give birth because it is safer medically. If the baby dies early enough, then women will miscarry and pass the baby. Sometimes the do a D & C if it is in-between again not an abortion.

Abortion is ending a live fetus. I tried to make it simple for you.

• Haha
Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
No agreed on the policy you are mad it didn't go through. Being mad at your party's failure is not disagreeing with policy.
Again, I disagreed with the actions/decisions/beliefs that led to the failures. A Democrat was not right. I don't think Democrats are always right, always make the right decisions, or don't mess up.

You original assertion was that I always think Democrats are right. Clearly, I don't believe that. As I have shown you.

You really have no clue do you? I mean maybe someone your talking to here has? Listen to the medical terms I am using you sound like a spoiled child who's biggest life loss was his father passing.

When a baby dies in the mommy they don't "abort" the baby Champ. They force the women to give birth because it is safer medically. If the baby dies early enough, then women will miscarry and pass the baby. Sometimes the do a D & C if it is in-between again not an abortion.

Abortion is ending a live fetus. I tried to make it simple for you.

Even simpler for you…

Carry on

Even simpler for you…

Carry on
Champ quit clicking and live. Go get a women and go through this shit then have all this smart ass remarks. Your a joke.

You don't even understand the process or how it works. Got another link Champ?

Reactions: colcord
So no point that you can articulate.

Good to know. Thanks.
Oh no my point was made. You didn't drink the disinfectant when Trump said that did you?

Also, I can see arguing with a brick wall over politics might be more informative then talking with you.

Also a lawyer maybe in real life?

And what was that point?

Articulate it.
That you cannot see fault within your party's policies. You then deflect to something like a magician's sidekick would do to act like you do. You will never compromise. Are you married?

ridley scott gladiator GIF

That you cannot see fault within your party's policies.
I'm not asking you about that. I'm responding to your question regarding a woman who was raped. I answered your question and asked what your point was. Do you have a point or no?

As for finding fault with my party's policies, you are now moving goal posts lol. You stated I always think Democrats are right, which I clearly don't believe and gave you examples of.

You seem really confused right now. Maybe put the joint down for a moment?🤣

I'm not asking you about that. I'm responding to your question regarding a woman who was raped. I answered your question and asked what your point was. Do you have a point or no?

As for finding fault with my party's policies, you are now moving goal posts lol. You stated I always think Democrats are right, which I clearly don't believe and gave you examples of.

You figure it out we will call it homework Champ. I am sure you know what I meant or maybe @ClintonDavidScott has a link to some dumb ****ery. I don't really give a shit about your emotions honestly Champ. I am too busy try to be @ClintonDavidScott daddy without being his father.

Shit britches admin hasn't moved the goal posts? Stay greased boy! 🤣

You figure it out we will call it homework Champ. I am sure you know what I meant or maybe @ClintonDavidScott has a link to some dumb ****ery. I don't really give a shit about your emotions honestly Champ. I am too busy try to be @ClintonDavidScott daddy without being his father.
Sorry, I'm not here to figure out your confusion. If you don't know and can't articulate your own point, that's on you.

Let me know when you unconfuse yourself!🤣

IllfatedDevotedDungenesscrab-max-1mb.gif

Sorry, I'm not here to figure out your confusion. If you don't know and can't articulate your own point, that's on you.

Let me know when you unconfuse yourself!🤣

IllfatedDevotedDungenesscrab-max-1mb.gif
What? I asked a question you answered I made my point and moved on Karen. What do I need to make you happy again Champ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT