ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsa PRIDE Parade

My company openly discriminates against other species. Homo Sapien or GTFO.

Koreans allowed of course.
So how do you keep your job, Cheetah?
ap_cheetah_chimp_tarzan_dm_111228_wblog.jpg

You don’t really think bottom surgery for most transgender individuals is prescribed by a doctor do you? You do know it is a consulted surgery, in most cases, very similar to breast surgery, nose jobs, etc.
I don’t really know. I’d think that elective surgeries wouldn’t be covered. Gender affirmation surgery would seem to be prescribed by a Dr. and would be covered under our health care plan.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I think neither gender should show their junk to children. This isn't a trans issue at all.

They sure are arguing in the video that he is trans. The lady complaining said there were underage girls that saw his junk as well. The spa said its the law that he can be there with his junk flopping about in front of women and kids.
If he did that outside in public he would.be arrested for exposing himself.
What a World we live in.

They sure are arguing in the video that he is trans. The lady complaining said there were underage girls that saw his junk as well. The spa said its the law that he can be there with his junk flopping about in front of women and kids.
If he did that outside in public he would.be arrested for exposing himself.
What a World we live in.
I think that's a stupid law then.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Do you know how locker rooms work? Serious question.
Of course. And if you want to join a place with communal showers then you take a certain amount of privacy reduction.

Look, I know you'll never come around on this and you are just looking to find logical inconsistencies. Fine. At this point it's like debating free trade with Ponca.

Reactions: davidallen
Of course. And if you want to join a place with communal showers then you take a certain amount of privacy reduction.

Look, I know you'll never come around on this and you are just looking to find logical inconsistencies. Fine. At this point it's like debating free trade with Ponca.
100% with you on what I think is your premise that everyone should be respected.

But I think in your quest to be an ally you are showing inconsistencies by validating one person’s elective surgery over another and elevating one’s rights over another. Equality should mean equality. Not increasing the importance of some people over others because it is the topic du jour.

100% with you on what I think is your premise that everyone should be respected.

But I think in your quest to be an ally you are showing inconsistencies by validating one person’s elective surgery over another and elevating one’s rights over another. Equality should mean equality. Not increasing the importance of some people over others because it is the topic du jour.
I agree with you that is the end goal. If successful, the PRIDE group would no longer be needed.

no I’m not coming around, but if there are people on the fence reading this exchange they might go either way. The fact that logic isn’t one of your parameters is a dead give away to me, but we’ll let the folks decide.

no one who signed up for a spa, as a female expected there to be a man in the locker room. Probably the exact opposite, I bet (haven’t talked to them personally) they expected it to even be a penis free zone. Just a guess, but seems backed up by the woman’s reaction.

Everyone in attendance is convinced global climate change is an emergency. Of course!

throw your lot in with these leftists, just don’t get caught up in the “logical inconsistencies”

no I’m not coming around, but if there are people on the fence reading this exchange they might go either way. The fact that logic isn’t one of your parameters is a dead give away to me, but we’ll let the folks decide.

no one who signed up for a spa, as a female expected there to be a man in the locker room. Probably the exact opposite, I bet (haven’t talked to them personally) they expected it to even be a penis free zone. Just a guess, but seems backed up by the woman’s reaction.
And I agree with you about the penis in a spa. Just as I would about a vag in a spa.

And there is logic to my stance. You just either disagree or choose not to listen due to your deep seeded bias against the LGBTQ community.
And you know what... that's totally fine too. You have every right to your opinion. What you shouldn't have a right to do is discriminate against the LGBTQ community based on those biases.

So... this was a fun thread. But I'm out.

Simply ending with the Tulsa PRIDE parade was an uplifting and positive event to promote equality. That's always a good thing.

polluting the earth with petroleum products? You don’t see an ironic connection between liberals overwhelmingly being green minded people and trashing an outdoor space?
Litter is not the cause of global warming.

And I agree with you about the penis in a spa. Just as I would about a vag in a spa.

And there is logic to my stance. You just either disagree or choose not to listen due to your deep seeded bias against the LGBTQ community.
And you know what... that's totally fine too. You have every right to your opinion. What you shouldn't have a right to do is discriminate against the LGBTQ community based on those biases.

So... this was a fun thread. But I'm out.

Simply ending with the Tulsa PRIDE parade was an uplifting and positive event to promote equality. That's always a good thing.
Here‘s what people on the left don’t seem to get: there are those on the right that don’t see this as an equality issue, they see it as an issue of right versus wrong. A hundred years ago, homosexuality was seen by 95 percent of society as wrong. I‘ll go even further; homosexuality was seen by most as perverse and sick. But, as the left has been able to do with lots of things seen in the battles of right vs. wrong, the left has managed to change the thinking of young people who now grow up with a skewed perception of right vs. wrong.

A flipping point was in 1925 with the Scopes-Monkey trial. Before Scopes, God creating man was not questioned. Since Scopes, Darwin’s theory of evolution has been hammered into kids’ brains by the school system. Think of other things that the perception has flipped as far as right versus wrong: anything from working on Sunday (thanks for staying true Chic fil A and Hobby Lobby), to abortion, to foul language, to what can be show on television, to the topic of this thread, homosexuality. Of course, if the left had its say, nothing would be illegal or wrong; just live and let live.

Last edited:

Maybe you should look up what "du jour" actually means.

Here‘s what people on the left don’t seem to get: there are those on the right that don’t see this as an equality issue, they see it as an issue of right versus wrong. A hundred years ago, homosexuality was seen by 95 percent of society as wrong. I‘ll go even further; homosexuality was seen by most as perverse and sick. But, as the left has been able to do with lots of things seen in the battles of right vs. wrong, the left has managed to change the thinking of young people who now grow up with a skewed perception of right vs. wrong.

A flipping point was in 1925 with the Scopes-Monkey trial. Before Scopes, God creating man was not questioned. Since Scopes, Darwin’s theory of evolution has been hammered into kids’ brains by the school system. Think of other things that the perception has flipped as far as right versus wrong: anything from working on Sunday (thanks for staying true Chic fil A and Hobby Lobby), to abortion, to foul language, to what can be show on television, to the topic of this thread, homosexuality. Of course, if the left had its say, nothing would be illegal or wrong; just live and let live.
Now do miscegenation (go ahead and look it up first though).

Reactions: CowboyJD
Reactions: iasooner2000
I'm personally not in favor of exposing kids to sexual immagry regardless of gay or straight.

I thought you were done with this thread?

Do I need to Google image sexual imagery of pride parades (the things I do to prove a point) to show that they are full of them? You just went to one, was there inappropriate images in your opinion?

I thought you were done with this thread?

Do I need to Google image sexual imagery of pride parades (the things I do to prove a point) to show that they are full of them? You just went to one, was there inappropriate images in your opinion?
Like I said earlier, it was very family friendly. I only saw one float that I thought was a bit over-sexual and not something that I’d want children seeing. I fully understand that isn’t the case in all parades and I’d evaluate if my children would attend with me depending on the culture of the location.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT