ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsa PRIDE Parade

Just got back from walking in the parade. What a wonderfully positive environment.
AM-JKLVQ4zT7o7Dw66uL8yjA5ApI68eNI093yYlGL7mLyCzcbnvWL8tEEBIgj2Nk2E6AESZ_WGfXE7cTdlVbuttWU3TdCES6QyF92sqpoHqbnd5o40qrb67y104_CJyg4duVRUQneLQqysGVENC-WDfkUIPg=w1324-h993-no
Was that a gay pride event or a fat lesbo bull dyke event?

Saw.on the news tonight a debate about how family friendly the parades are and much they should be. The main problem be the guys in leather bandage outfits.

What was the Oklahoma parade like in regards to that?

Saw.on the news tonight a debate about how family friendly the parades are and much they should be. The main problem be the guys in leather bandage outfits.

What was the Oklahoma parade like in regards to that?
There was some of the leather group folks there. I saw them at their float. But they seemed to be the vast minority.
There was a small bit of austentation but for the most part it was very kid/family friendly.

Stay safe. Enjoy yourself, it's your Constitutional right.

I wouldn't get caught within 10 miles of that glorification of depravity.

Back in 2011 or 2012 when I lived in NYC I had walked to Shake Shack in Madison Square Park to grab a burger (best burger in the world) and caught some of this parade as I walked back. Most of the floats had men wearing thongs simulating the act of sodomy to the beat of music. And tons of people had brought their kids to watch this disgusting display.

Back in the late 80s or early 90s they actually had to move the starting point south of St. Patrick’s Cathedral as one year some of the parade attendees rushed into St. Patrick’s wearing thongs and threw condoms at the altar area.

Back in 2011 or 2012 when I lived in NYC I had walked to Shake Shack in Madison Square Park to grab a burger (best burger in the world) and caught some of this parade as I walked back. Most of the floats had men wearing thongs simulating the act of sodomy to the beat of music. And tons of people had brought their kids to watch this disgusting display.

Back in the late 80s or early 90s they actually had to move the starting point south of St. Patrick’s Cathedral as one year some of the parade attendees rushed into St. Patrick’s wearing thongs and threw condoms at the altar area.
Disgusting.

Simply awful behavior.

Reactions: squeak and AC2020
so no serious answer for this? No parades? No company policy? No advocacy for this group?
Not sure what you are asking of me. Would I advocate for our company to not discriminate against that person? Of course I would.
Should that surgery be covered under our health plan - sure, why not? It would be such a small number that it wouldn’t even be a rounding error.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Not sure what you are asking of me. Would I advocate for our company to not discriminate against that person? Of course I would.
Should that surgery be covered under our health plan - sure, why not? It would be such a small number that it wouldn’t even be a rounding error.

im asking you to do everything you have done publically for trans gender to also do for trans ethnic and trans species. Will you be doing that?

im asking you to do everything you have done publically for trans gender to also do for trans ethnic and trans species. Will you be doing that?
I guess I’d have to see what descrimination those folks face before making a statement. But my basic stance is that people should not be discriminated against based on those innate characteristics that make them unique - that stance would include trans ethnic folks I’d imagine.

My company openly discriminates against other species. Homo Sapien or GTFO.

Koreans allowed of course.

• Haha
Reactions: wyomingosualum
I guess I’d have to see what descrimination those folks face before making a statement. But my basic stance is that people should not be discriminated against based on those innate characteristics that make them unique - that stance would include trans ethnic folks I’d imagine.

Rachel dolezeal was fired for living her truth and I don’t remember you making a peep about it. It looks like your answer is no, there will be no corporate push by you or your employer to include these folks in your current victim umbrella. I am interested in why you are not as fervent here. Can you please stop dodging and reconcile the two?

Yes, and you are are free to rub my nose in it come 2030

it’s not satisfying to be right when arguing with a shameless person. I think you would just lick it off your face and go on with your day robbing me of ten years worth of righteousness.

Reactions: AC2020
Rachel dolezeal was fired for living her truth and I don’t remember you making a peep about it. It looks like your answer is no, there will be no corporate push by you or your employer to include these folks in your current victim umbrella. I am interested in why you are not as fervent here. Can you please stop dodging and reconcile the two?
Not sure what conundrum you think you have me in.

So you are open to your health plan covering breast surgery, nose jobs, facelifts, tummy tucks, hair plugs, lip fillers? Obviously, those need to be included as to not be discriminatory —— It seems like those would be more than a rounding error.

Last edited:
So you are open to your health plan covering breast surgery, nose jobs, facelifts, tummy tucks, hair plugs, lip fillers? Obviously, those need to be included as to not be discriminatory —— It seems like those would be more than a rounding error.
If prescribed by their Dr. and not simply an elective then sure.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT