ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsa PRIDE Parade

Ostatedchi

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2002
I welcome all my fellow Oklahomans to join us in the march for LGBTQ+ equality by walking in the PRIDE parade Saturday night in downtown Tulsa. The Parade begins at 13th and Boston, goes north on Boston Ave to 4th street, and then east on 4th street to Tulsa Pride Celebration at the Dennis R. Neil Equality Center.

If you'd rather line up along the route and cheer on and show your support for the cause then you are more than welcome. The parade starts around 6pm.

If you'd like to know more: https://www.okeq.org/parade.html

3314507_orig.jpg

Stay safe. Enjoy yourself, it's your Constitutional right.

I wouldn't get caught within 10 miles of that glorification of depravity.
To me it is about equal rights and not about advocating for a particular sexual orientation.

Today a gay couple can be denied housing simply because they are gay. That's just unacceptable to me.

Reactions: davidallen
To me it is about equal rights and not about advocating for a particular sexual orientation.

Today a gay couple can be denied housing simply because they are gay. That's just unacceptable to me.
And two guys schlonging each other’s turd channels might be unacceptable to some landlords. People who pee on each other might be unacceptable to other landlords. Really,why not just find a landlord who caters to your perversions?

I had a cat fight gif all cued up and ready to go after you replied. I know this is an important issue to you. But your smooth reply has kept me from using it. Good job, dude. Have a good day.

100% agree with equal rights for others. But to have equal rights, that means we cannot give additional rights and protections to others for "arbitrary" reasons.

I guess I don't understand why gay people feel the need to have a parade every time you turn around. Seem a bit narcissistic to me.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
I guess I don't understand why gay people feel the need to have a parade every time you turn around. Seem a bit narcissistic to me.

remember republicans stay out of my bedroom? We just want to be accepted!

What a crock of shit.

I welcome all my fellow Oklahomans to join us in the march for LGBTQ+ equality by walking in the PRIDE parade Saturday night in downtown Tulsa. The Parade begins at 13th and Boston, goes north on Boston Ave to 4th street, and then east on 4th street to Tulsa Pride Celebration at the Dennis R. Neil Equality Center.

If you'd rather line up along the route and cheer on and show your support for the cause then you are more than welcome. The parade starts around 6pm.

If you'd like to know more: https://www.okeq.org/parade.html

3314507_orig.jpg

Have fun Sys! Stay hydrated.

Harry will no show. Trust me. I waited for an hour at the Perkins Starbucks once.
Perkins has a starbucks? I come in on 177 and then turn left to jump up to Stillwater and honestly for the life of me can't remember where it would be.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
100% agree with equal rights for others. But to have equal rights, that means we cannot give additional rights and protections to others for "arbitrary" reasons.
Unless they haven’t had equal rights from the beginning. Equal rights for all citizens should be the goal. The arbitrary you speak of results when there isn’t equality for all and there is an attempt to correct that reality.

Unless they haven’t had equal rights from the beginning. Equal rights for all citizens should be the goal. The arbitrary you speak of results when there isn’t equality for all and there is an attempt to correct that reality.
True. Not being able to marry is a good example of rights not allowed to all.

However, demanding specific workplace protections, by being designated a special protected class, is providing rights/protections that others don’t have.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT