ADVERTISEMENT

Trump thinks he’s beaten ISIS

Do you really think you "beat people down" or win or whatever it is you think you do to other people?

Do really think people take you seriously enough to feel anything remotely like that?

If he could just recognize this fact his life could be significantly better.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Do you really think you "beat people down" or win or whatever it is you think you do to other people?

Yes. Lot of mental midget conservatives with an inane desire to be right, #facts be damned. I very much enjoy calling out the bullshit, thanks :)

Do really think people take you seriously enough to feel anything remotely like that?

Yes...the depths of triggered on the right on this board are well-documented. Sensible conservatives in this board such as Bitter Creek don’t have to resort to weak troll smack and cussing when challenged.

It doesn’t take much to induce the conservative circle jerk. You can’t deny it.

You're just a circus act. If you could monetize people's desire to laugh at the trainwreck that is you, well then I guess you wouldn't be you.

Opinions vary :) I’m happy being your circus act when I know I’m right lol

If he could just recognize this fact his life could be significantly better.

I think I’ve told you this before, but I don’t give 2 flying fvcks that you’re filthy rich lol. You could be poor like me I’d still engage you the same.

The fact that you have to resort to talking down to me is evidence of your own lack of fortitude lol

I think I’ve told you this before, but I don’t give 2 flying fvcks that you’re filthy rich lol. You could be poor like me I’d still engage you the same.

The fact that you have to resort to talking down to me is evidence of your own lack of fortitude lol
I'm pulling for you.

Links to posts of lefty blog sites by me? Ohhhhh you don’t have any lol...weird...

OccasionalBarrenGannet-size_restricted.gif

President Trump's entire foreign policy is a joke.....declaring ISIS is defeated, abandoning our best allies we have in the Middle East, to most likely be slaughtered..North Korea just announced that they will not denuclearize until we do........good luck getting any help from China........ or any of our traditional allies after the way President Trump has treated them........we are the laughing stock of the world, and it gets worse each day

President Trump's entire foreign policy is a joke.....declaring ISIS is defeated, abandoning our best allies we have in the Middle East, to most likely be slaughtered..North Korea just announced that they will not denuclearize until we do........good luck getting any help from China........ or any of our traditional allies after the way President Trump has treated them........we are the laughing stock of the world, and it gets worse each day

giphy-downsized-large.gif

This afternoon you set a board record for publicly shitting your pants. Please don't stop.

And tell everyone they're dumb while you are proven demonstrably wrong.
Says they guy that ran away crying, literally crying, real tears crying. Keep trying sis. You’ll catch up eventually, but you’ll never shed the rep. Need a tissue?

Jim Mattis outlines his beliefs, how we are great because of our alliances, our promises we have made, our honor as a country.........Then states that the President deserves a Secretary of Defense that has views that align with his.......just shows how different President Trump's view of the World and our country is from reality

Meh. Who needs a secretary of defense anyway? ISIS turns tail and runs at the mention of Trump’s name. Putin sent his thanks to “Donald” today for making the “correct decision” on Syria. You’re welcome, Vlad, anything else we can do for you?

Meanwhile the Chinese are spending a trillion $ around the world building roads, bridges and airports. Where has our world leadership gone? Nah, who needs it, we’re better off learning Russian or Chinese. **** independence, it was always over-rated.

Hopefully all Republicans will enjoy sucking Putin’s cock as much as Donald does. But they’ll have to be patient, Vlad’s laughing too hard right now to get a hard-on.

What part of Mattis’ letter did you struggle with, Alf? Plain as day, Mattis said his world view doesn’t “align” with Trump’s. Putin’s “Donald” doesn’t have a world view or an understanding of a single thing that should qualify him to be president. Tariffs, immigration, economy, three branches of government, you name it, he doesn’t know shit about it.

How could his actions yesterday and today be seen as anything but the ravings of a whiny, cowardly, buffoonish moron. JFC.

25th amendment time.

Or a coup by the joint chiefs.

Trump has gone rogue and needs to be stopped.

The brainless loon is now a one man show making crazy decision after crazy decision.

Reactions: Pokeabear
My prediction......next Sec. of Defense........Rand Paul.......not because he would in any way be good at the job, but because he did the one thing that will make him look like the best for the job to President Trump.......he is the only Republican who agreed in the media with President Trump's decision to withdraw troops form Syria

His personal vindictiveness against people in his own party and even in his own administration may put the whole nation at risk.

How could his actions yesterday and today be seen as anything but the ravings of a whiny, cowardly, buffoonish moron. JFC.

"Goofy." I would add "goofy" to the adjectives.

Says they guy that ran away crying, literally crying, real tears crying. Keep trying sis. You’ll catch up eventually, but you’ll never shed the rep. Need a tissue?

Now it's just senseless jabbering. You've shit your pants so fiercely and loudly today that this post will never die.

@Clinton Scott can you change the thread name to "Alf shit his fur"?

Keep posting my friend.

Reactions: CSCOTTOSUPOKES
Isolationist military insecurity policy.

Pull everyone home and let Russia,China and ISIS have their way in the world.

WOW

I have no idea what’s going on or what the right answers are but watching libs encourage indefinite troops in the ME is laughable.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
Meh. Who needs a secretary of defense anyway? ISIS turns tail and runs at the mention of Trump’s name. Putin sent his thanks to “Donald” today for making the “correct decision” on Syria. You’re welcome, Vlad, anything else we can do for you?

Meanwhile the Chinese are spending a trillion $ around the world building roads, bridges and airports. Where has our world leadership gone? Nah, who needs it, we’re better off learning Russian or Chinese. **** independence, it was always over-rated.

Hopefully all Republicans will enjoy sucking Putin’s cock as much as Donald does. But they’ll have to be patient, Vlad’s laughing too hard right now to get a hard-on.

What part of Mattis’ letter did you struggle with, Alf? Plain as day, Mattis said his world view doesn’t “align” with Trump’s. Putin’s “Donald” doesn’t have a world view or an understanding of a single thing that should qualify him to be president. Tariffs, immigration, economy, three branches of government, you name it, he doesn’t know shit about it.

I don’t know who you are, you may be an intelligent person. But this has to be one of the most intensely stupid posts I’ve seen on this board. You’re upset that Trump wants to pull troops out of an illegal, unauthorized military conflict that is hemorrhaging American blood and treasure? Here’s an idea: why don’t you don the uniform and go stand a post and face a little incoming fire? Why don’t you trot on over there and straighten those people out? Show Trump how it’s done!

Mattis is absolutely right to resign. He’s a well known advocate for American military intervention across the globe. Trump has finally attempted to do the right thing in our policy in the ME, and he has to listen to clowns like you spout gibberish like a buffoon.

His personal vindictiveness against people in his own party and even in his own administration may put the whole nation at risk.

They nominated him. They elected him. This is nothing that couldn't be predicted.

Heckuva problem, losing Mattis.

I have no idea what’s going on or what the right answers are but watching libs encourage indefinite troops in the ME is laughable.

Why?

We've already gone over this. Wars started by Republicans are bad. Wars started by Democrats are good. shysterkine heaped praise on Hillary for her clusterf*ck in Libya because Gaddafi had it coming. The Syrian thing is good because Barry started it. Any thoughts counter to that are racist.

They nominated him. They elected him. This is nothing that couldn't be predicted.

Why?
“Heckuva problem, losing Mattis.”

Problem for the NeoCons! Have you forgotten the very public boner Bill Kristol had when Trump nominated him? Those war mongers were beside themselves that Trump would take us down a different foreign policy path, one that would interfere with their vision of global dominance for America, backed by military action anywhere they thought it was needed. Then Trump succumbed to them, naming the generals to his team, and - wonder of wonders! - John Bolton. The NeoCons were deliriously happy.

I’ve come to realize you are not really interested in supporting what is right for the country. Your hatred for Trump is so intense you would oppose him if he decided to support abortion. The country can go to hell if your team could only destroy DJT. It’s emotionally unhealthy, sys.

Why?

15 years ago you were doves. Obama dropped bombs on more countries than bush. Now orange man bad because he sees nothing but waste in a shithole country. Muslims killing Muslims is as normal as rain. What’s your beef?

I don’t know who you are, you may be an intelligent person. But this has to be one of the most intensely stupid posts I’ve seen on this board. You’re upset that Trump wants to pull troops out of an illegal, unauthorized military conflict that is hemorrhaging American blood and treasure? Here’s an idea: why don’t you don the uniform and go stand a post and face a little incoming fire? Why don’t you trot on over there and straighten those people out? Show Trump how it’s done!

Mattis is absolutely right to resign. He’s a well known advocate for American military intervention across the globe. Trump has finally attempted to do the right thing in our policy in the ME, and he has to listen to clowns like you spout gibberish like a buffoon.
The reason I disagree with the pullout of troops at this time is because the Kurds need our continued support. Obama and his administration full of regime change mongers armed the terrorists in Syria to topple Assad's government. I think we owe it to the Kurds and the Syrian people to stay to help clean up the mess we created.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT