ADVERTISEMENT

Trump shot at PA Rally; 2 dead

Hopefully I am wrong.....

Seeing some crowd responses after Trump was loaded into the Suburban just painted a picture that the violence situation is primed. Will be some big time meetings in the Secret Service in the coming days over and above WTF just happened in Butler PA.

The political cluster bomb and an act of violence is off the charts bad.

I posted a tweet about that but nothing supporting it but a twitter post. Did you see another source. I’m truly curious.

Found this but never heard of the paper

Credible source found

"'I have one job, and that’s to beat Donald Trump. I’m absolutely certain I’m the best person to be able to do that. So, we’re done talking about the debate, it’s time to put Trump in a bullseye,' Biden said."

I haven’t seen anyone wish death another similar the post I quoted so no.. they aren’t comparable.
Here is just a brief review of some of the comments put up on this thread already . . .

**** democrats. Democrats the ones that are enemies of Democracy. ****em all. Sick of this shit. Woke, hypocritical, uneducated, brainwashed, dumb phucks.
We are up against f'ing communist who will do anything to keep power.
These phuckers are begging for a civil war.
NBC tells me the Democrat is down. No word on condition of the Democrat.
Assassinating the opposition leader, but yeah, WE’RE the fAsCiStS and the threats to democracy. Hey @my_2cents @ClintonDavidScott and all of you weak ass NSG/BSG/Never-Trumpers. F.uck every last one of you. 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
I don’t think it does. Time to end this shit. Conservatives have taken this shit for far too long.
Sick twisted Commies.
Don't underestimate the power of these Marxist POS commies that have infiltrated our government and politics. They already have shown us they can steal a general election. And they won't stop because of what happened today. We're in a civil war.
POS. Shut the **** up.
You didn't call any of these comments disgusting, which they are. Why not? Why overlook everyone of them but comment on some screenshot in a supposed tweet?

You didn't call any of these comments disgusting, which they are. Why not?
Nothing disgusting about calling a spade a spade, Baby Che.

finn-baby-che-guevara.jpg

No Biden statement yet? Big misstep to not speak out on political violence.
President Biden's first responsibility is not to make a public statement. His first responsibility is to make sure all law enforcement agencies are doing what they need to do and have the resources to do it. To be briefed on what is going on and all developments.

With that said, he has now made a statement ones that doesn't junp to conclusions, which is good.

President Biden's first responsibility is not to make a public statement. His first responsibility is to make sure all law enforcement agencies are doing what they need to do and have the resources to do it. To be briefed on what is going on and all developments.

With that said, he has now made a statement ones that doesn't junp to conclusions, which is good.
You need a bitch slap bitch.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

Conclusions? An attendee was killed during an assassination attempt.

Yes his statement was good, too. He was likely getting briefed on everything.

This is the result of you and your allies in the leftist media constantly REEEEEEEEEEEEE-ing about fascism and threats to democracy. Spare us your phony concern. F.uck off you little Marxist cocksucker.

You're disgusting and complicit in this.
@tlwwake disgusted yet by any of these comments from your fellow right-wingers?

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67 and 22LR
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT