ADVERTISEMENT

NS: Shots at Trump Rally

Why is the story that he was a registered Republican? My sister is a registered Republican and she’s the most liberal person I know. She does it to vote against republicans she hates.
Honestly it’s immaterial because clearly the guy is a nut. But since the right seems eager to blame the left here, it’s worth pointing out.

Last edited:
Honestly it’s immaterial because clearly the guy is a nut. But since the right seems eager to blame the left here, it’s worth pointing out.
He was a self-proclaimed ANTIFA loser who gave money to ActBlue. Likely registered Pub to vote against Trump in the primary like so many loser Dems did nationwide, He’s the epitome of the term “far-left.”

If the long haired, flat faced guy is the shooter. He looks nothing like the instagram guy. I've seen the video of his HS graduation and apparently he's in a blackrock commercial in the background in a classroom.

This is exhibit A for why many of us who were alive when Reagan was president have a very negative perspective on the future of America.

The politicians chosen are a reflection of the people. We are not the same people we were in 1981.
No reason that the outlook has to be negative. Our country (100% still the greatest country, btw) has regrouped plenty of times before. We just need to bring the temperature down and reprioritize decency in our own lives.

Reactions: FTWpoke
No reason that the outlook has to be negative. Our country (100% still the greatest country, btw) has regrouped plenty of times before. We just need to bring the temperature down and reprioritize decency in our own lives.
Dems could start by no longer calling Trump a Nazi, a threat to Democracy, white nationalism greatest threat, having the DOJ target Catholics, all Trump supporters racist, and saying Trump would never leave office.

Calling Reps racist and all the other names. All the cancel culture.

Now that they over played their hand they want tell Reps to tone it down? Tone down what?

The only thing Reps have said is Joe is not fit to serve mentally and the open border is a serious threat.

Dims had the summer of burn, loot, and murder. VP went to Minneapolis and provided bail for rioters that were criminals.

Now is the time to call out the hypocrisy.

Trump can run on the issues, Dims have to resort to false dossiers, 2 impeachments, lawfare, and now this. Any one remember the Lib shooting of the Rep baseball practice? They can’t even imagine a world they are not in power.

Nope, tired of not speaking the truth, wear your MAGA hats, and shout down the hypocrisy.

The left doesn't want to get along, they want you gone. I have said it before, if they could put us in camps they damn sure would and you can bet on that.
Violence in this Country is a Government problem, there are those in the Government that not only call for it, they let them off the hook to do it again and again. When thats not enough they let millions of illegals enter the Country that nobody knows who the hell they are or what their intentions are.
What a time to be alive.

The left doesn't want to get along, they want you gone. I have said it before, if they could put us in camps they damn sure would and you can bet on that.
Violence in this Country is a Government problem, there are those in the Government that not only call for it, they let them off the hook to do it again and again. When thats not enough they let millions of illegals enter the Country that nobody knows who the hell they are or what their intentions are.
What a time to be alive.
Truth.

Without radical change, no politician will ever be chosen again who would write in their diary that their attacker needs Jesus.

The people of this country (collective majority) no longer want that type of person in the highest office.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
What a time to be alive.

Circle jerk gonna circle jerk

carry on

I don’t consider your posts comparable to the vitriol SiL spews. Your attacks are normally philosophical, his are personal and angry.

carry on
Oh cry me a river. there’s no shortage of posts on this board where you’ve called me “dipshit” or “fvcking idiot”, so spare us the crocodile tears. Maybe just man up and take what you dish out.

Cry on, JulieLondonScott

Without radical change, no politician will ever be chosen again who would write in their diary that their attacker needs Jesus.

The people of this country (collective majority) no longer want that type of person in the highest office.

More people have been killed in the name of JeSuS than any other reason or person.

Seems to me like a lot less religion is in order in this country.

carry on

Jeez guys, you're arguing with a whining fascist, a 2-bit moron, and a stoner.

Bill And Ted 80S GIF by IFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT