ADVERTISEMENT

NS: Shots at Trump Rally

So the right wing extremists believe that anti gun woke people are the ones to fear.
Season 6 What GIF by The Office

Don't need to look far to see why our country is a mess - this thread encapsulates it. Both sides, left and right, jumping to attack the other. All based on what we have allowed ourselves to be brainwashed in the way we should think. I am older than most on the board and just don't understand what we have allowed ourselves to become. Today sucked, but it drives home who where we are as a nation. Two sides so entrenched in our politics that reason leaves us. I have no use for the far left or the far right. I am neither a Republican (was) nor a Democrat. I'm just tired of the rhetoric and position taking on every every damn subject. I will go drink bleach now - not because I'll get roasted on here, but because we are in the worst place I've ever seen our country in. Take a breath, pray for the victims of todays (and their families), and hope we become better than we are today.

I voted for Trump the first time. I have decided he is not what I believe our country needs. I wish him no harm. I was just trying to say that I find it humorous that some mentioned the left are the ones to be scared of. I’m done with my point and will not say anything else regarding the presidential election.

Don't need to look far to see why our country is a mess - this thread encapsulates it. Both sides, left and right, jumping to attack the other. All based on what we have allowed ourselves to be brainwashed in the way we should think. I am older than most on the board and just don't understand what we have allowed ourselves to become. Today sucked, but it drives home who where we are as a nation. Two sides so entrenched in our politics that reason leaves us. I have no use for the far left or the far right. I am neither a Republican (was) nor a Democrat. I'm just tired of the rhetoric and position taking on every every damn subject. I will go drink bleach now - not because I'll get roasted on here, but because we are in the worst place I've ever seen our country in. Take a breath, pray for the victims of todays (and their families), and hope we become better than we are today.
Outstanding post.

Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

I agree. I think if you see anyone on the left side of the aisle celebrating this, you know they’re nuts.
Guy at work has already said he was disappointed they missed. Then proceeded to question me when I made a similar comment here ("he isn't a murderer or rapist") for which he said "Do you really think he isn't a murderer or rapist, or just not a convicted one?" Looks like I won't really be associating with this guy much outside of work. Hard pass. I have a better things to do with my time than entertain that type of nonsense. It's dumb and unjustifiable.

I voted for Trump the first time. I have decided he is not what I believe our country needs. I wish him no harm. I was just trying to say that I find it humorous that some mentioned the left are the ones to be scared of. I’m done with my point and will not say anything else regarding the presidential election.
Look forward to your next post when you wake up tomorrow at 10 AM

Well done sir! Best post in the thread. The rhetoric from both sides is incendiary, it’s not one and not the other.

Regarding elections, two of the swing states are firmly in Biden's corner after enacting laws this past week. Wisconsin will use drop boxes along with the Dominion voting machines. The witch in Michigan pushed through legislation that makes it illegal to call for recounts or question the tallies of their Dominion results.

Moral equivalency? I am sure you mean well, but both sides are not equally to blame. Have "we" really allowed ourselves to become this way? We are not here by accident. Many people celebrate the decay of this country.

So after whining for years that the Trump was a threat to democracy because a bunch of unarmed dipshits stormed an empty capital building, members of the left have:

1. Weaponized the DOJ in an attempt to take out a political opponent.
2. Started a campaign to take out the Democratic nominee
3. Tried to assassinate President Trump

Unfortunately it's going to get worse from the clown party. Historic rioting after the Trump landslide in November.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT