ADVERTISEMENT

NS: Shots at Trump Rally

Registered Republican
Told my wife this was a decent possibility. There are still many in the Republican party who feel he has almost single handedly destroyed it. Still absolutely disgusting to try and assassinate the guy. We vote for change, not kill people.

The suggestions that Biden orchestrated this is out of touch with reality.

Told my wife this was a decent possibility. There are still many in the Republican party who feel he has almost single handedly destroyed it. Still absolutely disgusting to try and assassinate the guy. We vote for change, not kill people.

Tell me you haven't studied World History in one sentence`.

If this all feels vaguely familiar. See the film "Bob Roberts".

Dude gave money to Act Blue. He likely registered Republican to vote against Trump in the primary like so many other loser Dems did around the country.

No problem with the OP on the Corral as it is obviously a major event when posted, but it is devolving to a degree (as they always will). As such, I am moving to the pol board, but will do it with a redirec for a couple days. That means it will still show on the Corral topics list, but any further replies will post on politics board. After the redirect expires, you can find the thread by going to that board.

Right… the moon landing was fake also I bet.
When i first saw the video the only injured person was pres trump with a scrape on his ear who shortly after the shots was raising his head and fist above the secret service pumping up the crowd which I thought was weird for someone who nearly took a bullet to the head. All that said, I was wrong & I’ll have to figure out how I’m going to mentally battle through that. I’ll probably just have to get over it.

When i first saw the video the only injured person was pres trump with a scrape on his ear who shortly after the shots was raising his head and fist above the secret service pumping up the crowd which I thought was weird for someone who nearly took a bullet to the head. All that said, I was wrong & I’ll have to figure out how I’m going to mentally battle through that. I’ll probably just have to get over it.

There isn’t a reason to argue with you. You just appear to be a wayward soul.

Things we know so far:

1. Shooter was 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks, a Pennsylvania native
2. Pennsylvania voter records listed Crooks with the same address and birth date as a registered Republican, though it’s unclear from records when that was put in place (source: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna161757)
3. Two people are dead: the shooter and an innocent bystander

Things we know so far:

1. Shooter was 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks, a Pennsylvania native
2. Pennsylvania voter records listed Crooks with the same address and birth date as a registered Republican, though it’s unclear from records when that was put in place (source: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna161757)
3. Two people are dead: the shooter and an innocent bystander
Are you quoting NBC news? Therein lies the problem.

Why is the story that he was a registered Republican? My sister is a registered Republican and she’s the most liberal person I know. She does it to vote against republicans she hates.
He donated to a progressive liberal pac. That’s what Fox News said. He donated to a liberal progressive pac during Biden inauguration. Hope that helps. He never voted

When Crooks was 17, he made a $15 donation to ActBlue, a political action committee that raises money for left-leaning and Democratic politicians, according to a 2021 Federal Election Commission filing. The donation was earmarked for the Progressive Turnout Project, a national group that rallies Democrats to vote. The groups did not immediately respond to a Reuters request for comment

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT