ADVERTISEMENT

Trump shot at PA Rally; 2 dead

Oh I know. But unlike you, I haven't repeatedly posted on here claiming some Catholics aren't "real" Catholics while you represent what "real" Catholicism looks like.

And then you have insane depraved meltdowns like the one you've had on this thread cussing out people, blaming them for something they had nothing to do with, and throwing the middle finger up repeatedly.
That’s the well educated, well trained lawyer in him.

Oh I know. But unlike you, I haven't repeatedly posted on here claiming some Catholics aren't "real" Catholics while you represent what "real" Catholicism looks like.

And then you have insane depraved meltdowns like the one you've had on this thread cussing out people, blaming them for something they had nothing to do with, and throwing the middle finger up repeatedly.
But the reality is that you are in fact a proabortion phony Catholic, as I’ve demonstrated to you ad nauseam.

And everything I’ve posted today is warranted, especially given that your fAsCiSm arguments the last 6+ years were finally debunked today once and for all. You and your ilk are the true fascists, your polemic rhetoric has produced the events of today, and no amount of Tom Daschle “soft speak” can overcome that.

WWJBD (what would Jimmy Bob do? 🤔)

Oh! Now I remember!

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
How about this one: it’s fortunate Trump was only shot in the ear, the least important thing on his body. Even if he can’t hear through that ear anymore it won’t matter because he never listens to anybody anyway. MAGA remains secure!

Or this one: if Trump had bled enough that he needed a transfusion would the hospital have enough of his blood type? Vampire blood doesn’t grow on trees, you know.

A building located a relatively short distance away is not secured before President Trump takes the stage.

Absolutely incredible.
If your first sentence is proven true, I would agree with your second sentence.

Your first sentence hasn't been proven true yet though. But if it is, it raises a lot of serious questions, some I'm sure you will be more than willing to ask and some you won't ask at all.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
O
If your first sentence is proven true, I would agree with your second sentence.

Your first sentence hasn't been proven true yet though. But if it is, it raises a lot of serious questions, some I'm sure you will be more than willing to ask and some you won't ask at all.
Some good wine tonight?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
GSasIUgWsAMCxYL

WTF, Dan? You run out of pictures of dead terrorist larvae?
Just having fun yanking your chain. On a more serious note I have a personal question for you. As a devout practicing Catholic would it upset you more or less to hear the Pope had been shot than the funk you’ve fallen into over this Trump shooting?

But the reality is that you are in fact a proabortion phony Catholic, as I’ve demonstrated to you ad nauseam.
Besides the fact that you haven't demonstrated anything on this board except how rude and hateful you are, again, this is comment comes from the poster who has acted like a madman on this thread with his foul language and attacks on other posters, claiming other posters are to blame for something they literally had nothing to do with, and use of obscene gestures.

And everything I’ve posted today is warranted,
Nothing you have said on this thread is warranted. Nothing at all.

especially given that your fAsCiSm arguments the last 6+ years were finally debunked today once and for all.
My facts about fascism and how Trump relates to neo-fascism have not been debunked at all today. Not in the least.

As a devout practicing Catholic would it upset you more or less to hear the Pope had been shot than the funk you’ve fallen into over this Trump shooting?
He has already talked before on this board about how much he hates the current Pope and how Pope Francis is a Marxist and a Communist. The Pope is a Jesuit and he equates the Pope with James Martin, another Catholic he hates. He doesn't believe the Pope is a "real" Catholic either.

Again, only @soonerinlOUisiana and those who think exactly like he does on political and religious issues are "true" Catholics.

He has already talked before on this board about how much he hates the current Pope and how Pope Francis is a Marxist. He doesn't believe the Pope is a "real" Catholic either.

Again, only @soonerinlOUisiana and those who think exactly like he does on political and religious issues are "true" Catholics.
No not really. But I do know that you are at best a CINO. Hell, you still have no clue about how infallibility works in the RCC.

Reactions: iasooner2000
A building located a relatively short distance away is not secured before President Trump takes the stage.

Absolutely incredible.
There will be a lot to analyze. Information is already going everywhere. The building not being secured is a complete failure.

The head of the SS does need to resign. Just from the top there are going to be multiple failures from a lot different people. In my opinion the SS did thier job as best as they were allowed to. This will be a leadership issue that starts from the top, but the lead agent on scene will have a lot to answer for.

I have more questions than anything, but what I don't question is that Trump is more pure in his politcal heart than anyone else I have ever seen in office. He has earned my respect today, no doubt many others as well.

You people??🙄

I didn't try to kill anyone today. Every Democrat and every American who opposes Trump didn't try to kill anyone today either at that rally.

Calm down man.
Shooter was inspired by the polemic language that you and your ilk have been spewing since 2015.

We scored a “told ya so” on Brandon’s senility about 2 weeks ago. Now we’ve just scored another “told ya so” on you and your ilk being the true fascists in the USA. You really need to just go back into hiding again.

But, good at calling others out for not?
Nope. I'm calling him out for claiming he is the model of a real Catholic while condemning most other Catholics as not being real Catholics (even the Pope). While he then shows the type of behavior he has shown on this thread tonight.

Shooter was inspired by the polemic language that you and your ilk have been spewing since 2015.
How do you know this? You don't know anything about the shooter yet.

Even if the shooter was a Democrat or a leftist, that still doesn't mean all of Trump's political opponents are to blame. It doesn't mean stating the facts about Trump is to blame either.

What is next for you? Want to limit free speech because of what happened today? Arrest all of us liberals in this country because of what happened today? Shut down all the media except right-wing media? Declare martial law?

How far are you going to take the craziness you are spewing on this thread at the moment?

• Haha
The sniper wasn't supposed to miss.

Here's the type of statement they wanted to make tonight:

"I'm devastated to hear the news of this great national tragedy. President Trump was a formidable foe, and he will long be remembered for his fighting spirit and for his contributions to the national dialogue. What happened today is something that has occurred much too often in the life of our great democracy. On Monday, I'm calling on leaders in the House and Senate to take up my proposed legislation restricting the sale of such firearms. Now is the time for all Americans to come together in love and unity."

The sniper wasn't supposed to miss.

Here's the type of statement they wanted to make tonight:

"I'm devastated to hear the news of this great national tragedy. President Trump was a formidable foe, and he will long be remembered for his fighting spirit and for his contributions to the national dialogue. What happened today is something that has occurred much too often in the life of our great democracy. On Monday, I'm calling on leaders in the House and Senate to take up my proposed legislation restricting the sale of such firearms. Now is the time for all Americans to come together in love and unity."
Why do you immediately believe this? Why do you immediately start embracing some right-wing conspiracy (while ignoring, might I say, the other conspiracy theory out there saying this was a false flag)?

• Haha
How do you know this? You don't know anything about the shooter yet.

Even if the shooter was a Democrat or a leftist, that still doesn't mean all of Trump's political opponents are to blame. It doesn't mean stating the facts about Trump is to blame either.

What is next for you? Want to limit free speech because of what happened today? Arrest all of us liberals in this country because of what happened today? Shut down all the media except right-wing media? Declare martial law?

How far are you going to take the craziness you are spewing on this thread at the moment?
You have absolutely zero self awareness. Do you even slightly think before you post?

No, but you should voluntarily just STFU seeing as how you’re incessantly being proven to be a bunch of hypocrites who are guilty of everything you accuse us of doing.

You have absolutely zero self awareness. Do you even slightly think before you post?
Yes I do. If you believe otherwise, explain why.

Before you do though, I'd recommend you don't make assumptions about what you think I believe or believe just because you've been told that is how all liberals believe.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
You said you would vote for Biden after his debate.
Yes, because Trump must be defeated in November. Donald Trump is an existential threat to this country and therefore, I will vote for whoever is the Democratic nominee in November.

This doesn't mean I immediately believe in conspiracy theories everytime something happens in this country I can't immediately explain or understand.

Yes I do. If you believe otherwise, explain why.

Before you do though, I'd recommend you don't make assumptions about what you think I believe or believe just because you've been told that is how all liberals believe.
Hint: It’s in bold print and I’m sure that’s what you were fishing for. I’m not going to get into all of times lefties have tried to suppress opposing views.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT