ADVERTISEMENT

Could we really be any worse if this 4 years of Trump?

SquatchinPoke

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2021
I mean the guy would be gone gone but no Biden! shut the hell up left and sit down. The middle and right are negotiating now. Blow job betty killing it and winning. At least we get the Xs back hahahaha.

I think the OP might be missing a few key words.
I have been going way to hard on to little sleep. Yes I am missing words much like the left here defending not letting a man get his four year and be done but instead made him legendary

How easily are some people manipulated by their corporate overlords. They've gone from Kamala was holding down the ticket and needed to be replaced to the second coming. LMAO
Right? Before the debates the left was taunting Trump supporters with how terrible Kamala was and how she was 'life insurance' for Biden. We would never try to 25th Amendment Biden, cause Kamala was even worse!

So they run a coup on Biden, install Kamala, then whip up AI crowds saying she has 100,000 packed in a hangar next to Air Force 2 (clearing showing an EMPTY HANGAR IN ITS REFLECTION), and the left tells us Kamala is twice as popular as Trump.

Then adds that Trump is a dictator who will remove his political opponents, because thats what dictators do.

The cocktail of indoctrination spiked with an alarming lack of self-awareness is a sight to see the left chug.

I really had a hard time unscrambling the Engrish to understand the question. So no Comment until the OP cleans up the mess.

Reactions: iasooner24
I really had a hard time unscrambling the Engrish to understand the question. So no Comment until the OP cleans up the mess.

Here. This will help.

BeatnikGlossary.jpg

Right? Before the debates the left was taunting Trump supporters with how terrible Kamala was and how she was 'life insurance' for Biden. We would never try to 25th Amendment Biden, cause Kamala was even worse!

So they run a coup on Biden, install Kamala, then whip up AI crowds saying she has 100,000 packed in a hangar next to Air Force 2 (clearing showing an EMPTY HANGAR IN ITS REFLECTION), and the left tells us Kamala is twice as popular as Trump.

Then adds that Trump is a dictator who will remove his political opponents, because thats what dictators do.

The cocktail of indoctrination spiked with an alarming lack of self-awareness is a sight to see the left chug.
This.

The same people that were saying "this is the best version of Biden ever" and positing that Harris should be replaced on the ticket because she's a drag are now acting like she's the next Obama.

However much you despise these sheep is not enough.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT