ADVERTISEMENT

Trump shot at PA Rally; 2 dead

@tlwwake disgusted yet by any of these comments from your fellow right-wingers?
I think you probably need a timeout from the board. Goodness man.. for the last time, I’m not condoning or endorsing posts for anyone so you can stop running to be checking on “fellow right wing post’. The post I called disgusting was from Twitter from people disappointed the former president wasn’t killed. I’m sorry if that offends you. This isn’t a time to be picking fights and arguing. I’m not going to be entertaining your partisan games in this tragedy.

Conclusions? An attendee was killed during an assassination attempt.
Again, we should not jump to any conclusions until the facts are known. And we need to be careful with early reports and opinions.

It does appear that two people are dead (including the shooter) and some others injured. That is horrible news.

Again, we should not jump to any conclusions until the facts are known. And we need to be careful with early reports and opinions.

It does appear that two people are dead (including the shooter) and some others injured. That is horrible news.
Somewhere sleepy's smiling his newfound pearly whites. Jill close by with a pamper.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Here is just a brief review of some of the comments put up on this thread already . . .

You didn't call any of these comments disgusting, which they are. Why not? Why overlook everyone of them but comment on some screenshot in a supposed tweet?
The fact your first response and only disgust was about post on a message board says it all. I have told you before your actions speak louder than your words. Your actions don't lie.

I think you probably need a timeout from the board. Goodness man.. for the last time, I’m not condoning or endorsing posts for anyone so you can stop running to be checking on “fellow right wing post’. The post I called disgusting was from Twitter from people disappointed the former president wasn’t killed. I’m sorry if that offends you. This isn’t a time to be picking fights and arguing. I’m not going to be entertaining your partisan games in this tragedy.

I haven’t seen anyone wish death another similar the post I quoted so no.. they aren’t comparable. I have to stand on every post in this thread like you think. Right now, I’m hoping everyone involved is okay and rhetoric on both sides really tones down.

Would you agree the rhetoric from your fellow Trump supporters on this board could tone it down a few notches?

If you’re gonna call these comments disgusting, have the bipartisanship to call out the other side of the coin, yes?

carry on

This isn’t a time to be picking fights and arguing.
I fully agree. But that is exactly what many of your fellow right-wingers are doing on this thread. Calling liberal posters out, cussing at them, blaming them for what happened today, trying to blame President Biden, etc. Trying to pick fights and argue. And you have yet to call any of their comments disgusting.

This is the only thing I'm bringing to your attention and for some reason, you are taking offense to it.

I fully agree. But that is exactly what many of your fellow right-wingers are doing on this thread. Calling liberal posters out, cussing at them, blaming them for what happened today, trying to blame President Biden, etc. Trying to pick fights and argue. And you have yet to call any of their comments disgusting.

This is the only thing I'm bringing to your attention and for some reason, you are taking offense to it.
Drowning Drama Queen GIF

Would you agree the rhetoric from your fellow Trump supporters on this board could tone it down a few notches?

If you’re gonna call these comments disgusting, have the bipartisanship to call out the other side of the coin, yes?

carry on
Exactly!

@tlwwake, this is all I've been saying to you and asking of you. You were quick to call some random screenshot (do we even know if that screenshot was real?) with comments from supposed liberals disgusting, yet completely ignore all the disgusting comments on a thread you started from posters you routinely have conversations with.

But attack Clinton and I for bringing this up, right?

Nothing official but someone posted a tweet about it earlier.
Exactly, nothing official. Just a tweet.

Maybe the tweet is right, but maybe it is wrong as well. Once again, none of us should be jumping to conclusions and excepting as facts everything posted on social media (or discussed in the news).

Exactly!

@tlwwake, this is all I've been saying to you and asking of you. You were quick to call some random screenshot (do we even know if that screenshot was real?) with comments from supposed liberals disgusting, yet completely ignore all the disgusting comments on a thread you started from posters you routinely have conversations with.

Ah, yes, the party who Never calls out their own demanding the other party to do it. This board is so predictable.

Exactly!

I didn’t call the people in the post liberals or Democrats.. nor did I attack you or Clinton. I feel like I’ve been one of the people that have had civil conversations with both you and Clinton which is why I’m confused at you picking this at this time.. I may be right of the aisle than you but I typically (really do try) to communicate civility and differences in policies. I can’t speak for other posters. That’s their business but I won’t condone personal attacks or name calling on either side.. not my style

I didn’t call the people in the post liberals or Democrats.. nor did I attack you or Clinton. I feel like I’ve been one of the people that have had civil conversations with both you and Clinton which is why I’m confused at you picking this at this time.. I may be right of the aisle than you but I typically (really do try) to communicate civility and differences in policies. I can’t speak for other posters. That’s their business but I won’t condone personal attacks or name calling on either side.. not my style
It’s not what they hear or read. It’s what they want to hear or read.

The fact your first response and only disgust was about post on a message board says it all.
lol, was that not exactly what you did?! Look back, what was your first post on this thread? A post showing your disgust over supposed comments by liberals on social media!

So what does that tell us about you Bearcat?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I feel like I’ve been one of the people that have had civil conversations with both you and Clinton which is why I’m confused at you picking this at this time..
I agree that you and I have civil conversations on this board, and I appreciate that. And that is why I'm drawing your attention to this, and I'm sure it is why Clinton is doing the same. We believe you are one of the sane right-wingers on this board. We are hoping you can see too what we are seeing.

And, we would appreciate you calling out your fellow right-wingers for their disgusting comments on this thread as quickly as you did random posts from supposed liberals in a screenshot.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
lol, was that not exactly what you did?! Look back, what was your first post on this thread? A post showing your disgust over supposed comments by liberals on social media!

So what does that tell us about you Bearcat?
What does it say about me you ask? Nothing you don't already know, I think leftist are the greatest threat this country faces and that was proven ten fold today.

Dims would not give Kennedy secret service protection, and they introduced a bill to take it away from Trump. They are sick MF’ers. They want their opponents dead. And they want millions of illegals in this country to vote for them. They are the most power hungry political organization we have ever seen in the history of our country, outside of the civil war. And it seems like they want a civil war.

Nothing you don't already know, I think leftist are the greatest threat this country faces and that was proven ten fold today.
Nothing has been proven so far today except that we have another incident involving gun violence in this country.

@tlwwake, do you agree with Bearcat that "leftists" are the greatest threat this country faces today?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT