ADVERTISEMENT

"OMG Kamala is having huge rallies! Trump better do something!!!"

The popular vote doesn't matter,
It does when we are talking about the % of Americans who supported Trump or a plurality of support. Only 46% of Americans have supported Trump in 2016 and 2020. Wasn't a majority or a plurality.

You claim this will change in 2024. We shall see but I don't think it will change. Trump is now trailing Harris in many of the polls that measure the popular vote.

Harris hasn't built anything. She's playing the Basement Biden game,
Are you even paying attention?

Harris just finished a highly successful campaign tour through battle ground states with Walz. Tens of thousands of people came to her rallies. Harris isn't in a basement. Meanwhile, Trump went to Montana and still couldn't draw a crowd like Harris is drawing.🤣🤣

and even though she's no doing interviews, no debates have happened, and she's not ever going off prompter the honeymoon phase is already waning.
She is going to do interviews, but she will do it in her time. She is in control of her campaign, not Trump.

Debate has been scheduled after Trump tried to back out it. Once Trump realized it was hurting him politically, he agreed to the debate once again. Trump looked weak, Harris strong.

If there is a honeymoon, it is because Harris is running a great campaign so far. There is also no signs that the momentum is shifting from Harris to Trump. Actually, the opposite. Harris still has the momentum and Trump is struggling.

Remember, when she didn't hide during the primaries Beto beat her. She didn't make it to Iowa.
This isn't 2020. And again, Harris isn't hiding lol! Are you delusional too?

Want to talk about how bad Trump was the first time he ran for President in 2000?

She's terrible, exceeding unlikeable and as soon as she has to come out of hiding those who forgot about the last primary will be reminded.

And her running mate is actually getting all the attention...for all the wrong reasons.
Most polls are showing now that Harris is more likeable than Trump. And again, Harris isn't in hiding. She has been out campaigning in front of "huge" crowds. She is now preparing for the Democratic National Convention.

And Walz has been a great addition to the ticket. The attempts by Republicans to attack Walz have failed and Walz has only brought more positive energy to the ticket. He is clearly a much better choice than Weirdo Vance, who was a horrible choice for Trump.

The AI and fake polling are just an attempt to sell another steal.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

AI

You cultists really are delusional and will believe anything Trump tells you.

🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
The popular vote doesn't matter, plus the areas where the most harvesting and cheating occur are the population centers in deep blue cities.

Harris hasn't built anything. She's playing the Basement Biden game, and even though she's no doing interviews, no debates have happened, and she's not ever going off prompter the honeymoon phase is already waning.

Remember, when she didn't hide during the primaries Beto beat her. She didn't make it to Iowa. No one actually voted for her to be the Democratic Nominee. She's terrible, exceeding unlikeable and as soon as she has to come out of hiding those who forgot about the last primary will be reminded.

And her running mate is actually getting all the attention...for all the wrong reasons.

The AI and fake polling are just an attempt to sell another steal. The same people who told you Biden was ready for another 4 years and calling for Kamala to be replaced are now selling her as the answer. It's comical.
Hey I love Harris and a Blue Falcon being the ticket. Its the absolute worst ticket for the dems and will make it that much harder for them to hide the steal.

And the guy you are attempting to reach is currently in another thread demanding we acknowledge that Biden has lowered inflation for the last 2 years.

While ignoring that he raised inflation from 1.4% to 9%.

This is what it looks like when you put your politics ahead of your country.

Hey I love Harris and a Blue Falcon being the ticket. Its the absolute worst ticket for the dems and will make it that much harder for them to hide the steal.
If Harris wins in November, will you accept it or will you immediately claim the election was stolen?

If Harris wins in November, will you accept it or will you immediately claim the election was stolen?
Depends. Is she going to steal the election? If she does, I'll say it, if she doesn't, I won't.

The left claimed the 2000 election was stolen. They lost.

The left claimed the 2004 election was stolen. They lost.

The left won the 2008 election. No one claimed it was stolen.

The left won the 2012 election. No one claimed it was stolen.

The left claimed the 2016 election was stolen. They lost.

The left won* the 2020 election, the right said it was stolen.

Why was 2020 different than 2008 and 2012?

I'm not placing my politics ahead of my country. I'm voting for Harris because I believe she is the best choice for our country over the next four years.

Trump is an existential threat to our country. He must be defeated.
Trump is an existential threat to your politics. That's why he must be defeated in your mind.

You had more money under Trump.

You were safer under Trump.

You had a more secure future under Trump.

You were healthier under Trump.

But....your politics were worse under Trump.

And since your politics are the center to your life, you think your life was worse under Trump.

Really sad.

Reactions: fatman76

And the guy you are attempting to reach is currently in another thread demanding we acknowledge that Biden has lowered inflation for the last 2 years.

While ignoring that he raised inflation from 1.4% to 9%.

This is what it looks like when you put your politics ahead of your country.
Historically far-left candidates have fared poorly in Presidential elections. Obama had to lie about being a moderate, as did Biden.

They're trying with Harris but it's hard because she has such a liberal track record, and Walz is clearly a radical progressive.

Isn't it odd that Conservatives say what they mean and usually do what they say to get elected, and liberals are the opposite?

I'm not placing my politics ahead of my country. I'm voting for Harris because I believe she is the best choice for our country over the next four years.

Trump is an existential threat to our country. He must be defeated.
What is Trump going to do to "threaten our country"?

Lower your taxes?
Improve the economy?
Get us out of endless wars?
Fight for election integrity?

And don't say he's going to be a dictator, he stepped down even though he knew the election results were fraudulent. What kind of piss poor dictator does that?

So, you called for a national audit after Trump won in 2016? Is that what you are claiming?
Were there 5 cities in battlegound states that all stopped counting the in the middle of the night, only to emerge with a slight lead for Trump? Were there entire batches of ballots that were 100% Trump in those overnight counts? Were windows boarded up, democrat poll observers kicked out and fake plumbing emergencies? Video of a poll worker with no observers present running the same stack of ballots (that she pulled from under a table once the room was cleared) multiple times?

Would you have shrugged it off if there were?

It does when we are talking about the % of Americans who supported Trump or a plurality of support. Only 46% of Americans have supported Trump in 2016 and 2020. Wasn't a majority or a plurality.

You claim this will change in 2024. We shall see but I don't think it will change. Trump is now trailing Harris in many of the polls that measure the popular vote.

Are you even paying attention?

Harris just finished a highly successful campaign tour through battle ground states with Walz. Tens of thousands of people came to her rallies. Harris isn't in a basement. Meanwhile, Trump went to Montana and still couldn't draw a crowd like Harris is drawing.🤣🤣

She is going to do interviews, but she will do it in her time. She is in control of her campaign, not Trump.

Debate has been scheduled after Trump tried to back out it. Once Trump realized it was hurting him politically, he agreed to the debate once again. Trump looked weak, Harris strong.

If there is a honeymoon, it is because Harris is running a great campaign so far. There is also no signs that the momentum is shifting from Harris to Trump. Actually, the opposite. Harris still has the momentum and Trump is struggling.

This isn't 2020. And again, Harris isn't hiding lol! Are you delusional too?

Want to talk about how bad Trump was the first time he ran for President in 2000?

Most polls are showing now that Harris is more likeable than Trump. And again, Harris isn't in hiding. She has been out campaigning in front of "huge" crowds. She is now preparing for the Democratic National Convention.

And Walz has been a great addition to the ticket. The attempts by Republicans to attack Walz have failed and Walz has only brought more positive energy to the ticket. He is clearly a much better choice than Weirdo Vance, who was a horrible choice for Trump.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

AI

You cultists really are delusional and will believe anything Trump tells you.

🙄🤣
How much time has Harris spent answering unscripted questions since becoming the presumptive nominee? How many interviews has she done?

She's out a rallies giving prepared speeches (sometimes the EXACT SAME speech), but she's not going off script because she sucks off script. Carefully curated ads are trying to convince people she's something she's not.

She was the last in a weak field of 17 candidates last cycle. Beto O'Rourke is a clown and he hung in longer than she did. She's awful at this. She can't even come up with her own policies....she stole "No Tax on Tips" trying to make us forget she was the tiebreaking vote on new laws TAXING TIPS.

And polls are manipulation tools - how accurate were the polls in 2016?

Trump agreed to a set of debate rules WITH A DIFFERENT CANDIDATE. And he recently offered her 3 dates and she only agreed to 1. Don't act like Trump is scared to debate her, she's an idiot.

I love how rallies are now an indication of a candidate's popularity. Trump is still winning in that regard. Harris already has the black tarps out at her indoor rallies.

Depends. Is she going to steal the election? If she does, I'll say it, if she doesn't, I won't.
Again, answer the question and stop dodging. Stealing is part of the question.

Trump is an existential threat to your politics.
No, he is an existential threat to our country. Period.

You had more money under Trump.

You were safer under Trump.

You had a more secure future under Trump.

You were healthier under Trump.
No I didn't, no I wasn't, no I didn't, and no I wasn't. Your last one is really sad given the horrible way Trump handled the pandemic, a pandemic that killed many Americans. Including his own supporters who went to his foolish rallies during the pandemic. Remember Herman Cain?

Again, Trump left a mess for President Biden. There is a reaason Trump was fired by the American people. Wake up.

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
No, reality says something completely different.

Trump received 46.1% support from Americans in 2016 and 46.8% support from Americans in 2020. He has never won the popular vote and won't win it this year either. When Trump was President, he never had an approval rating anywhere close to 75%.

To think that 75% of this country loves Trump is just flat out insane and delusional. And only 10% dislike him?🤣🤣🤣🤣
The 2020 election was stolen. Anyone who's slept through a course in Arithmetic knows it. A judge who takes a look at mountains of evidence of voter fraud can expect a visit from BLM. Just ask Kavanaugh.

Historically far-left candidates have fared poorly in Presidential elections. Obama had to lie about being a moderate, as did Biden.
Do you believe Obama and Biden were far-left candidates?

What is Trump going to do to "threaten our country"?

And don't say he's going to be a dictator, he stepped down even though he knew the election results were fraudulent. What kind of piss poor dictator does that?
I will say that he wants to be a dictator, because he clearly does. All one has to do is listen to him, he tells you this all the time. And who are his favorite people? Authortarians. Dictators. Those are the people he praises all the time.

You mention 2020, Trump did everything in his power to overthrow an election that he lost. He refused to honor our tradition of peaceful transfers of power and he encouraged his supporters to attack our Capitol. Were you paying attention?

Trump has no respect for the rule of law, he has no respect for our institutions, he has no respect for the principals and values that we hold dear as Ameericans, and he has no respect for anyone but himself. He is a traitor to this country and if elected again, will probably never give up power again willingly.

Thankfully, we aren't going back. Trump will once again be defeated in November. He will also once again claim the election was stolen and his cultists will believe him. Thankfully, this time he holds no real power so his damage will be more limited than it was in 2020.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Were there 5 cities in battlegound states that all stopped counting the in the middle of the night, only to emerge with a slight lead for Trump?
If you believe there were, name the cities and provide evidence, evidence not from a right-wing propaganda source. And if you believe this was done to hurt Trump (Trump was still leading according to your original question), explain how it hurt him, and provide evidence of this as well.

Go right ahead.

I will say that he wants to be a dictator, because he clearly does. All one has to do is listen to him, he tells you this all the time. And who are his favorite people? Authortarians. Dictators. Those are the people he praises all the time.

You mention 2020, Trump did everything in his power to overthrow an election that he lost. He refused to honor our tradition of peaceful transfers of power and he encouraged his supporters to attack our Capitol. Were you paying attention?

Trump has no respect for the rule of law, he has no respect for our institutions, he has no respect for the principals and values that we hold dear as Ameericans, and he has no respect for anyone but himself. He is a traitor to this country and if elected again, will probably never give up power again willingly.

Thankfully, we aren't going back. Trump will once again be defeated in November. He will also once again claim the election was stolen and his cultists will believe him. Thankfully, this time he holds no real power so his damage will be more limited than it was in 2020.
☝🏻triggered. Dollar General must have run out of Snickers.

How much time has Harris spent answering unscripted questions since becoming the presumptive nominee? How many interviews has she done?
Well this only occurred three weeks ago, and she just officially became the nominee less than a week ago. Since then, she has taken some questions from reporters who follow her. She has also made it clear that she is going to schedule an interview soon. Right now, she is preparing for the Convention next week and preparing her platform.

Be patient. Harris is running a very disciplined campaign and she will do what needs to be done at the right time. And when she does, you will see that she is very prepared and much more disciplined than Trump is. Although you will never admit it of course.

She's out a rallies giving prepared speeches (sometimes the EXACT SAME speech), but she's not going off script because she sucks off script. Carefully curated ads are trying to convince people she's something she's not.
So you are complaining she is running a disciplined well-structured campaign? lol, get over it.

This is what a strong presidential candidate looks like. She is disciplined (unlike Trump) and her campaign events are well structured, as they should be. And it is called a stump speech, all politicians have one. Trump has one too. It isn't "exactly the same." It changes somewhat, but yes, not completely. Because it is a stump speech! lol

Do you know anything about politics?

She was the last in a weak field of 17 candidates last cycle. Beto O'Rourke is a clown and he hung in longer than she did. She's awful at this. She can't even come up with her own policies....she stole "No Tax on Tips" trying to make us forget she was the tiebreaking vote on new laws TAXING TIPS.
Again, this is not 2020. And she didn't steal anything. She simply stated she supported no taxes on tips too. She has every right to embrace such a position, and it completely aligns with her overarching values and principals.

What you are mad about is that she got more coverage than Trump did on this because more people are paying attention to Harris right now than they are Trump. This is partly because, again, Trump can't stay on script and be a disciplined candidate!

And polls are manipulation tools - how accurate were the polls in 2016?
If this is yoiur opinion, fine. I don't ever want to see you quote a poll or refer to information that is in a poll in the future though.

Let's see if you are consistent.

Trump agreed to a set of debate rules WITH A DIFFERENT CANDIDATE. And he recently offered her 3 dates and she only agreed to 1. Don't act like Trump is scared to debate her, she's an idiot.
Trump was the one who backed out of the debate. Trump was the one trying to run and hide at Faux News. Etc.

Harris remained firm and said she would debate at the agreed upon ABC debate. Trump had to back down and finally agree to it again as well. Trump blinked, he looked weak. Harris looked strong. I understand the truth hurts, but it is the truth.

As for other debates, Harris has said she will consider them after the first debate. We still don't know that Trump will show up to fhe first debate.

I love how rallies are now an indication of a candidate's popularity. Trump is still winning in that regard.
Not if you look at the latest rallies. Harris/Walz has been drawing bigger crowds, crowds that we haven't seen since Obama in 2008. Trump's last rally, in red Montana, did not come close to drawing the crowds Harris/Walz is drawing.

Which btw, why was Trump even doing a rally in Montana? Have you stopped to think about that? Probably not.

The 2020 election was stolen.
No it wasn't. If it was, it would have been proven now. But of course, it hasn't been because there is no legitmate evidence to back up this lie. And every court challenge? Thrown out and ended in failure.

The facts aren't on your side because you are beliving a lie and have for some time now. Biden beat Trump in 2020. Simple as that. Deal with and get over it.

Again, if Harris wins in November, will you accept it or will you immediately claim the election was stolen?

Your refusal to answer this is very revealing btw. Just be honest. You will never accept a Harris victory and will always claim the election was stolen if Harris wins. You aren't going to shock me by being honest.

Waiting on your answer . . .

• Haha
No one cheated cause the cheaters haven't admitted they cheated and that's how you know they didn't cheat.
No one cheated because it hasn't been proven that anyone cheated. It hasn't even come close to being proven. Every challenge in a court of law was thrown out and failed, because there was no evidence.

Come back to reality. Stop following a conman.

• Haha
Again, if Harris wins in November, will you accept it or will you immediately claim the election was stolen?

Your refusal to answer this is very revealing btw. Just be honest.
I tried. I gave you the answer you didn't want to hear.

Maybe tell Kamala not to cheat, then no one will be able to accuse her of cheating?

I dunno. My goal is to make sure there's no cheating. Your goal seems to be making sure your side doesn't get busted cheating.

This reminds me of a joke:

NEWS REPORT: "Breaking News from Washington! A Congressman steps down after admitting to pedophilia! More at 11!"

Response of average American: "OMG! Throw the pervert in jail!"
Response of average liberal: "Now wait a minute....was he a pub or a democrat???"

Maybe tell Kamala not to cheat, then no one will be able to accuse her of cheating?

I dunno. My goal is to make sure there's no cheating. Your goal seems to be making sure your side doesn't get busted cheating.
There is no evidence that Harris plans on cheating.

If Harris wins, what will it take for you to believe there was no cheating? Will you believe there was cheating if Trump immediately claims there was after he loses?

• Haha
I need make sure I get a good seat.
You need to make sure you are sitting in front of an electronic device? lol

Hope he can get at least 100,000 blank screens to show up like Kamala did!
Well of course he will, those were zoom calls and this is X. Not to mention, that many of those watching will be those who plan on voting for Harris or who can't vote at all in our election. Duh.

The real qusstion is, will Trump remain disciplined and not go down the weird path of conspiracy theories, racism, sexism, etc. Best of luck.

Based on the their policies both men ran as moderates and governed like leftists. Biden actually was further left because Obama didn’t have the guts to push as hard as he wanted to.

And Trump told people to peacefully and patriotically let their voices be heard. That’s protected activity.

Then when he posted a tweet for everyone to go home Twitter deleted it. Why did they do that?

There’s a legal process where the President of the Senate can send contest elector slates back to the states. That’s not overthrowing the govt.

1) Where did he say he wanted to be a dictator? Post a video.
2) Post evidence he praised other dictators.
If he was going to hold onto power he would have done that after the most fraudulent election this side of Venezuela. He peacefully stepped down.

And Trump is in this for himself? Dude - who is worth $5B - almost left his brains on a stage. Did he cry, whine or quit? Hell no. He stood up and with resolve told us to fight for our country. He should be playing golf and making appearances. But his risking literally everything for a country he loves.

You think clownshow Harris or Biden would do that? All they care about is money, power and influence. They couldn’t care less about this country.

Based on the their policies both men ran as moderates and governed like leftists. Biden actually was further left because Obama didn’t have the guts to push as hard as he wanted to.
So again, do you believe Obama and Biden were far-left candidates or not? Yes or no?

And Trump told people to peacefully and patriotically let their voices be heard. That’s protected activity.
False.

Trump made up a lie about the election being stolen because he lost. He then proceeded to tell his supporters this lie over and over and over again. His propagandists repeated it. Trump then attempted to overturn the election and encouraged his supporters to come to Washington D.C. to help him. He staged a rally where he continued to tell them lies, continued to encoruage their anger and hate, and then let them loose to go and attack our Capitol. Meanwhile, he set in the White House for a good while and refused to tell his supporters to stop. Even when almost everyone around him was begging him to stop the attack. What President sits back and lets his supporters attack our Capitol? And you still defend this traitor?

Encouraging an attack on our Capitol and seeking to overturn one of our elections isn't protected activity. Trump is a traitor. He continues to be a serious threat to our country, our democracy, and the values we hold dear as a country.

There’s a legal process where the President of the Senate can send contest elector slates back to the states. That’s not overthrowing the govt.
Vice President Pence was a patriot on January 6. He refused to set aside the Constitution and engage in Trump's attempt to overturn an election and become a dictator. He refused to be part of Trump's coup attempt.

And what happened? Trump supporters wanted to hang the Vice President. They brought zip ties and nooses. Since January 6, Pence has essentially been pushed out of the Republican Party and Trump cultists call him a traitor because he refused to make Trump a dictator.

Pence won't be voting for Trump in November. That should tell you all you need to know. But it doesn't. Instead you attack Pence, don't you? And he simply was a patriot who did his job, protected our democracy, our Constitution, and our country.

1) Where did he say he wanted to be a dictator? Post a video.
2) Post evidence he praised other dictators.
If he was going to hold onto power he would have done that after the most fraudulent election this side of Venezuela. He peacefully stepped down.
1) January 6, refusal to accept when he loses an election, I won't be a dictator other than on day one, his attacks on our Constitution and our democracy, etc.

2) Here is a good place for you to start:

3) The 2020 election was not fraudulent. Look at yourself, you keep repeating his lie. This is why Trump is a threat to be a dictator. Because of people like you who believe his lies and empower him to keep lying, to keep attacking our institutions, our Constitution, and our democracy.

4) Trump did try to overturn the election. He did try to stay in power. He did everything he could except declare martial law and call in the military. The only reason he didn't do that is because he knew the military probably would have turned on him and arrested him for treason. I don't trust though that Trump won't attempt this in the future if he somehow is given acces to power again. And we know that Project 2025 essentially proposes that Trump do what he didn't do last time.

And Trump is in this for himself? Dude - who is worth $5B - almost left his brains on a stage. Did he cry, whine or quit? Hell no. He stood up and with resolve told us to fight for our country. He should be playing golf and making appearances. But his risking literally everything for a country he loves.
What does the fact that he has money (and a lot of frauds and bankruptcies) or that he survived an attempt on his life have anything to do with Trump being in this for himself? Of course he is in this for himself. He is trying to gain power, he is trying to protect his interests and the interests of his rich friends. For example, he is right now trying to stay out of a jail and not be convicted for even more crimes.

Trump is a fraud and a conman. He always hasa been. He doesn't care about you or any of his other supporters. He only cares about money, power, and himself.

Wake up!

You think clownshow Harris or Biden would do that?
I hope we never have to find out.

ShKeep in mind, Harris comes from a middle class background. As does Tim Walz. They understand lower and middle income Americans. Trump doesn't. He never has. He just understands how to play on resentment, anger, and hate.

Again, wake up. Stop buying the con Trump is running on you.

• Haha
If you believe there were, name the cities and provide evidence, evidence not from a right-wing propaganda source. And if you believe this was done to hurt Trump (Trump was still leading according to your original question), explain how it hurt him, and provide evidence of this as well.

Go right ahead.
I don’t know why I’m even going to try with a sure fire pee pee tape hoaxer.

Atlanta, Milwaukee, Detroit, Philadelphia all stopped overnight and Maricopa took days.

You don’t think this is true?

And I’m sorry, but the MSM ran cover and still are. So all that you’ll find are “right wing propagandists”. Because they are the only outlets that care about the truth.

https://x.com/ginasaysso/status/1775816647640576097?s=46&t=sCRXAYBGULz3wNpi5U97RA

https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1811256840321474880?s=46&t=sCRXAYBGULz3wNpi5U97RA

https://x.com/immeme0/status/1821234763190911145?s=46&t=sCRXAYBGULz3wNpi5U97RA

https://x.com/real_robn/status/1807935654564880868?s=46&t=sCRXAYBGULz3wNpi5U97RA

https://x.com/Rasmussen_Poll/status/1754997621469380790

https://x.com/real_robn/status/1800242321054900676?s=46&t=sCRXAYBGULz3wNpi5U97RA

https://x.com/jdunlap1974/status/1800922962104909846?s=46&t=sCRXAYBGULz3wNpi5U97RA

https://youtu.be/24c-bMuthhc?si=to-z02NukEbj0rmI

https://x.com/AlexJonesMW3/status/1751458701330792523

https://x.com/jdunlap1974/status/1782202149566390610?s=46&t=sCRXAYBGULz3wNpi5U97RA

https://x.com/LoomerReport/status/1752403541447369143

https://x.com/hodgetwins/status/1747063352747024467

https://x.com/mirandadevine/status/1780211514407874584?s=46&t=sCRXAYBGULz3wNpi5U97RA

https://x.com/Real_RobN/status/1752009000311570942

No it wasn't. If it was, it would have been proven now. But of course, it hasn't been because there is no legitmate evidence to back up this lie. And every court challenge? Thrown out and ended in failure.

The facts aren't on your side because you are beliving a lie and have for some time now. Biden beat Trump in 2020. Simple as that. Deal with and get over it.
There's mountains of evidence of cheating. I recommend Rigged by Mollie Hemingway. Pages 339-423 are Notes. Ms. Hemingway uses small words from the dominant West Germanic language. Ms. Hemingway is only one of our most respected investigative reporters.

The documenrary film 2000 Mules is loaded with video of overnight drop box stuffers. And of course we all know these suffers in seven states were stuffing "Trump" ballots. Ho, ho, ho!!!!!

Any dope above the US avg. IQ knows Biden never got an all time record 81 million votes. Even you probably know it.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT