ADVERTISEMENT

Treat those Ukrainians at Ft Sill admirably

f47d10c6-14b0-449c-a4f5-8a0404a7f23b_text.gif

I've walked Geronimo's cell at Fort Sill. Was Lawton a leader in burying utilities in 1970?

The F4U Navy Corsair is gull-winged to keep it's huge propeller off the ground. I've watched my father check adjutment so machine guns would fire between the propeller blades on visting Corsairs as a little boy. Fighter jets from Clinton-Sherman and Altus could not land at Fort Sill.

Reactions: iasooner2000
I've walked Geronimo's cell at Fort Sill. Was Lawton a leader in burying utilities in 1970?

The F4U Navy Corsair is gull-winged to keep it's huge propeller off the ground. I've watched my father check adjutment so machine guns would fire between the propeller blades on visting Corsairs as a little boy. Fighter jets from Clinton-Sherman and Altus could not land at Fort Sill.
Brother you created a bunch of ? With the knuckleheads.

I always thought Corsairs were the most badass plane from WWII. Black Sheep
The most badass was the P-51 Mustang with it's Merlin engine. Legend has it the Tuskeegee airmen were the most badass. The bruthus would never break off from their protection of B-17's over Berlin. The bruthus flew right along side the bombers and flak as they dropped their bombs. German ME-109's broke off before risking flak.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT