ADVERTISEMENT

Am I A Human Shield?

Alot of folks refuse to acknowledge that Israel has yet to step on the gas. Israel has to do what Israel has to do imo. The whole Arab world knows this. Shits about to hit the fan and we're gonna be smack dab in the middle of it all.
Yeah, Israel has developed a lot more serious weapons than a 50 cal desert eagle.

So Hamas can attack Israel's civilians with rockets while firing from schools and hospitals with civilians as cover and Israel is suppose to just sit back and take it because they have better weapons. Why does Israel have better weapons? Oh yeah Hitler tried genocide on people he didn't agree with. Kind of like Hamas and hell we just a dem rep call "from the river to the sea, palestine will be free."- Rashida Tlaib D- MI.

Israel has developed a lot of their own weapons because they have been attacked since they have been in existence.
Wow. Earlier I was accused of spouting talking points. This reply is one giant regurgitation of talking points. No, Hamas is not justified in its attack. No, Israel is not supposed to “sit back and take it because they have better weapons.” I don’t even know what that means. Israel kills and injures far more Palestinians, and destroys far more infrastructure because it has better weapons. That is undeniable. Surly you don’t deny Israel has better weapons, do you? Pictures of damage in Israel are typically of burning cars. Pictures of Gaza are of flattened city blocks. Do you really need it explained to you why Israel has better weapons? Does it matter why? The fact is its weapons are deadlier by order of magnitude to what the Gazans have. “From the river to the sea…” is a long standing epistle extensively quoted by Bibi Netanyahu. Representative Tlaib is a burr under America’s bonnet. But she obviously represents the attitude of her constituency. They get to have their desires presented in the halls of our democracy as much as any other district. Israel has developed their own weapons because it has superior intellect and facilities to develop them. I’ll ask you again: have you looked at the numbers provided by the UN? If you have you must answer the question of which population has the greater need to fear the other?

Wow. Earlier I was accused of spouting talking points. This reply is one giant regurgitation of talking points. No, Hamas is not justified in its attack. No, Israel is not supposed to “sit back and take it because they have better weapons.” I don’t even know what that means. Israel kills and injures far more Palestinians, and destroys far more infrastructure because it has better weapons. That is undeniable. Surly you don’t deny Israel has better weapons, do you? Pictures of damage in Israel are typically of burning cars. Pictures of Gaza are of flattened city blocks. Do you really need it explained to you why Israel has better weapons? Does it matter why? The fact is its weapons are deadlier by order of magnitude to what the Gazans have. “From the river to the sea…” is a long standing epistle extensively quoted by Bibi Netanyahu. Representative Tlaib is a burr under America’s bonnet. But she obviously represents the attitude of her constituency. They get to have their desires presented in the halls of our democracy as much as any other district. Israel has developed their own weapons because it has superior intellect and facilities to develop them. I’ll ask you again: have you looked at the numbers provided by the UN? If you have you must answer the question of which population has the greater need to fear the other?
Her constituants are the Palestinian people.? I would have sworn she is a rep for US house in Michigan.

Yes Gaza is going to have more deaths. Hamas is hiding behind the people. Hamas has killed how many palestians? Just a couple weeks ago Hamas claimed israelbombed a hospital when it was hamas' own rockets. Iran is supplying Hamas weapons. Maybe you should be crowing at Iran to get Hamas more accurate weapons, so they can quit killing the people that elected them into government to protect them. Instead the people are a shield for Hamas. Unfortunately in order to stop Hamas hiding they have to blow up their hiding spots behind and under the Gaza people.

Last edited:
Pictures of damage in Israel are typically of burning cars.
Ah yes, those burning cars...

uospcae_hamas-barrage-650_625x300_13_May_21.jpeg

Her constituants are the Palestinian people.? I would have sworn she is a rep for US house in Michigan.

Yes Gaza is going to have more deaths. Hamas is hiding behind the people. Hamas has killed how many palestians? Just a couple weeks ago Hamas claimed israelbombed a hospital when it was hamas' own rockets. Iran is supplying Hamas weapons. Maybe you should be crowing at Iran to get Hamas more accurate weapons, so they can quit killing the people that elected them into government to protect them. Instead the people are a shield for Hamas. Unfortunately in order to stop Hamas hiding they have to blow up their hiding spots behind and under the Gaza people.
In a land area 25x5 miles filled with 2.3 million people, surrounded on all sides by offensive weaponry not available to them, or defense capability like their enemy has, in one of the most crowded places on earth, where should Hamas set up to fire its rockets? Leave aside whether they should fire rockets, I think we both agree they shouldn’t. But looking at it from their perspective, if you were a Hamas terrorist where would you think you should go to fire your rockets if your plan was to entice massive retaliation in hopes it would infuriate the rest of the Muslim world into getting in the fray?

In a land area 25x5 miles filled with 2.3 million people, surrounded on all sides by offensive weaponry not available to them, or defense capability like their enemy has, in one of the most crowded places on earth, where should Hamas set up to fire its rockets? Leave aside whether they should fire rockets, I think we both agree they shouldn’t. But looking at it from their perspective, if you were a Hamas terrorist where would you think you should go to fire your rockets if your plan was to entice massive retaliation in hopes it would infuriate the rest of the Muslim world into getting in the fray?
So yer saying the Palestinians need Hamas?

Ah yes, those burning cars...

uospcae_hamas-barrage-650_625x300_13_May_21.jpeg
Please don’t tell me the damage Hamas has inflicted on Israel is remotely the same as the damage Israel continues to inflict on Gaza. Even the most ardent supporter of anything Israel does cannot think that.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Is Israel surrounded? Israel gave the palestians Gaza in 2006. They clearly should not have. Egypt just stated that after Israel deals with Hamas. Egypt is going to push for the Abraham accords again and most of the countries that are not Iran backed are open too it.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Please don’t tell me the damage Hamas has inflicted on Israel is remotely the same as the damage Israel continues to inflict on Gaza. Even the most ardent supporter of anything Israel does cannot think that.
I know here in Texas Dan, I can shoot the turd trying to break into my house without fear of reprisal. Layman's terms my man. 👍

Reactions: iasooner2000
Dan, don't be dumb. Of course it doesn't match the destruction of Gaza. I'm just pointing out your bullshit attempt to minimize the damage Hamas has done.

I'm not sure why you feel the need to minimize what Hamas has done and is capable of to try to convince us of how big and bad Israel is. All of us know. It's never been a secret.

Why are you looking for equality? The way you are talking Israel should be raping, killing and beheading people. Is that the equality you desire?

Dan, don't be dumb. Of course it doesn't match the destruction of Gaza. I'm just pointing out your bullshit attempt to minimize the damage Hamas has done.

I'm not sure why you feel the need to minimize what Hamas has done and is capable of to try to convince us of how big and bad Israel is. All of us know. It's never been a secret.
My attempt is to point out the minimal damage Hamas has done to Israel in relation to what Israel does to Gaza. I don’t think that is dumb. I’ve taken questions (and accusations) from so many people and from so many directions that I’ve lost track of who said what, but I don’t recall a single response criticizing Israel for its overreaction or admitting that Israel is far more dangerous than Hamas, nothing but justification for killing as many Palestinians as Israel wants to kill. And now I’m completely burned out on the subject, I’ve had my say and I can’t think of any other way of saying it.

My attempt is to point out the minimal damage Hamas has done to Israel in relation to what Israel does to Gaza. I don’t think that is dumb. I’ve taken questions (and accusations) from so many people and from so many directions that I’ve lost track of who said what, but I don’t recall a single response criticizing Israel for its overreaction or admitting that Israel is far more dangerous than Hamas, nothing but justification for killing as many Palestinians as Israel wants to kill. And now I’m completely burned out on the subject, I’ve had my say and I can’t think of any other way of saying it.
Because they have not overreacted. They were attacked by Hamas and have been for years. Is Israel innocent in the region? Like the US, no. For that matter every country that has any influence at all.
They defended themselves and now they are going to make it where Hamas never does it too them again. Iran will find another proxy to attack them, have no fear.

but I don’t recall a single response criticizing Israel for its overreaction
You're assuming that anyone else here views Israel's response as "overreaction." Based on what Hamas did and had planned, I'm not sure they felt they had a choice in how they reacted.
admitting that Israel is far more dangerous than Hamas
Who is denying that? Let's not forget Hamas was the aggressor on Oct 7. Tell me what you believe is an appropriate response by Israel. Hamas knew the consequences. They welcome them. Let's hear what you think Israel should be doing instead of taking out the people trying to kill them.
nothing but justification for killing as many Palestinians as Israel wants to kill.
Who is justifying Israel "killing as many Palestinians as Israel wants to kill?" Most of us recognize Israel is attempting to minimize civilian casualties in a very difficult battlefield. Civilian casualties are terrible and Hamas takes every action they can to maximize them.
And now I’m completely burned out on the subject, I’ve had my say and I can’t think of any other way of saying it.
Right on.

I just can't figure out yer angle Dan.

3 hour(s) ago
PINNED

UK doctor who worked at Al-Shifa says Hamas used hospital complex for 'non-medical purposes'​

A U.K. doctor who worked at the Al-Shifa hospital says there were areas of the complex where he was not allowed to go on threat of being shot.
He said he frequently saw "dodgy-looking non-medical characters" going in and out of the restricted area, adding that hospital workers avoided the area for fear of Hamas.
"I was welcome everywhere else, and as I say, the doctors and nurses there were very welcoming and very kind, and the hushed tones under which this was said were consistent with all the other hushed tones with which Hamas was discussed. You know, people were genuinely fearful,” the doctor, who spoke on condition of anonymity, told France 24.
“I cannot emphasize too much the air of collective paranoia that existed there,” he added.

He was more scared of Hamas than he was of the IDF air strikes weird.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT