ADVERTISEMENT

Thread: 2022 Midterm Elections

Here are a few that come to mind . . .

(1) Our troops are out of Afghanistan finally. A twenty year war was ended.

(2) Legislative victories. These could actually be listed individual but I'll just include all of them under this one point. Some examples: the bipartisan infrastructure law, the American Rescue Plan, the climate/health spending bill, modest gun safety laws (federal action on this issue for the first time in thirty years), PACT Act, reauthorization of the Violence Against Women Act, etc. One could also list all the good outcomes of these new laws too.

(3) Positive economic news (3.7% unemployment rate, the creation of more jobs in one year than any other President in history, etc.).

(4) Strengthening of the NATO alliance and working to ensure we maintain a position of strength as it relates to Putin (which includes stiff economic sanctions).

(5) Confirmation of judicial nominees that many Americans support, including a new Supreme Court Hustice. This is especially relevant given the concerns many Americans have over the horrible Dobbs decision.

(6) Recommitted the USA to the Paris Agreement.

(7) Brought Ayman al-Zawahiri to justice in a very successful military operation.
Thanks, did trump not have similar random wins for vague numbers/groups like you mention (“many Americans”) without the same cost? I mean I know you hate trump, not sure how your list and your team can’t be viewed as a cost/benefit fail.

Twenty seven states use the Dominion type voting systems. Red wave would have brought a tilt toward sanity to the country. Genius talk show host Charlie Kirk, from Arizona, predicted wins for Masters and Lake. Looks like there is still quite a bit of theft going on. Is the theft ok with you, since D's are the the ones doing it?
There's no theft. Sorry you can't accept the fact that you support the party of losers.

Thanks, did trump not have similar random wins for vague numbers/groups like you mention (“many Americans”) without the same cost? I mean I know you hate trump, not sure how your list and your team can’t be viewed as a cost/benefit fail.
Sure, Trump had some accomplishments he could point too. Clearly though, the American people didn't like the cost that came along with Trump, because they fired him. And Trump was again rejected in this election.

Should tell you something.

Reactions: davidallen
Here are a few that come to mind . . .

(1) Our troops are out of Afghanistan finally. A twenty year war was ended.

(2) Legislative victories. These could actually be listed individual but I'll just include all of them under this one point. Some examples: the bipartisan infrastructure law, the American Rescue Plan, the climate/health spending bill, modest gun safety laws (federal action on this issue for the first time in thirty years), PACT Act, reauthorization of the Violence Against Women Act, etc. One could also list all the good outcomes of these new laws too.

(3) Positive economic news (3.7% unemployment rate, the creation of more jobs in one year than any other President in history, etc.).

(4) Strengthening of the NATO alliance and working to ensure we maintain a position of strength as it relates to Putin (which includes stiff economic sanctions).

(5) Confirmation of judicial nominees that many Americans support, including a new Supreme Court Hustice. This is especially relevant given the concerns many Americans have over the horrible Dobbs decision.

(6) Recommitted the USA to the Paris Agreement.

(7) Brought Ayman al-Zawahiri to justice in a very successful military operation.
Shit britches success. 😂

Sure, Trump had some accomplishments he could point too. Clearly though, the American people didn't like the cost that came along with Trump, because they fired him. And Trump was again rejected in this election.

Should tell you something.
They didn’t dislike the cost, they ignored it, just like this round of elections. Going to be fun when it’s time to pay the piper.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
My 16 year old daughter could run the country better than Communist Shit Britches! She could throw darts and would be right one half the time! She could do the opposite of Pelosi, Schumer, and other ilk, and be correct 100 percent of the time.😉

Guess we’ll have to suffer for another 19 years until she’s eligible to throw her name in the hat…..

Such a tragedy.

carry on

Reactions: Been Jammin
Hungry Food GIF by 8it

The results are finally final. Ended up a +9 in the House, -1 in the Senate for the QOP.

Quite the shocker IMO.

Way to go Biden.
With all due respect I think the kudos go to Donald Trump. We should give Biden credit for staying in his basement until election day was over. It’s a tactic that works very well for him.

We should give Biden credit for staying in his basement until election day was over. It’s a tactic that works very well for him.
President Biden didn't stay in his basement until the election was over. And even you know this, because you were on here complaining about the speeches he was giving leading up to the election.

So why are you now making up stuff?🙄

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
President Biden didn't stay in his basement until the election was over. And even you know this, because you were on here complaining about the speeches he was giving leading up to the election.

Good grief, Biden did his best to hide during the campaign, the media covered his ass and your dumb ass is trying to say it didn't happen? SMFH

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen

Biden gave speeches? Could people understand them? But you’re right about one thing: I do remember he went to someplace like Maine to stump for the candidate in Georgia. Of course Biden may have thought he was in Georgia. Dr. Jill may have welcomed him to Georgia.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
Biden did his best to hide during the campaign,
So going on a five state campaign blitz right before the election was "hiding"? His speeches before the election that got you so worked up was "hiding"?

Do you even have a clue what you are talking about, or is this another example of you not being familiar with the details?🤣🤣

Reactions: Been Jammin
Biden gave speeches? Could people understand them?
Clearly you could understand them because you were on here complaining about them. Do we need to revisit your previous posts?

I do remember he went to someplace like Maine to stump for the candidate in Georgia.
He was in other places besides just Maine. But heck, even Maine isn't his basement!🤣🤣

You were wrong with one of your claims, once again. Don't worry, none of us are shocked by this.

Biden rallies in Philadelphia

You're right. He visited those critical swing states of California and New York.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT