ADVERTISEMENT

Thread: 2022 Midterm Elections

I'm struggling with the polling inconsistencies this year and its hard to know what to expect. You see R's being very competitive in highly blue states (Biden +10 states), such as NY, Washington, and New Hampshire, yet not seemingly able to close the deal in the competitive states like Georgia or Arizona. It just doesn't quite jive. In addition, polls for each of the competitive states (other than NV) show a significant cross-party split between Governor and Senator votes (aka Lake up 5+% and Kelly up 3+%), which I'm not a believer in personally. My interpretation of this would tell me that its setting up for a polling miss like 2016 and that Rs win the close states by more than expected. But I'm scared that that interpretation is being setup by confirmation bias. Thus I feel like I have no clue what's going to actually happen on Tuesday.

Mullin cracks me up. I hate Horn so hope he wins.

I think Stitt is in for a fight tomorrow. We will see.

Corn says they're gonna steal it- exact numbers idk. But fake news already reporting the election night numbers "may not hold up"

And since the Normies don't give a hoot about fixing 2020- nor do any GOP.....so if they got away with it last time and many times in the past - why in the world would they not do it again🤔

Let's say obvious option is to steal it and keep Ds in power- another option is to let the Rs have a token win but keep it close so Mitchie poo and McCarthy can always have a few stragglers go to the other side.

And polls are jokes - all to influence how people think so when they steal it the sheep can say- "well we knew it was gonna be close bc of the polls ...more people must've stayed home...."

Y'all really think 1/2 of the state of GA would vote for a total POS named Warnock?! Good Lord what the TVs have y'all believing ...

Corn says they're gonna steal it- exact numbers idk. But fake news already reporting the election night numbers "may not hold up"

And since the Normies don't give a hoot about fixing 2020- nor do any GOP.....so if they got away with it last time and many times in the past - why in the world would they not do it again🤔

Let's say obvious option is to steal it and keep Ds in power- another option is to let the Rs have a token win but keep it close so Mitchie poo and McCarthy can always have a few stragglers go to the other side.

And polls are jokes - all to influence how people think so when they steal it the sheep can say- "well we knew it was gonna be close bc of the polls ...more people must've stayed home...."

Y'all really think 1/2 of the state of GA would vote for a total POS named Warnock?! Good Lord what the TVs have y'all believing ...
Georgia gonna turn back to red. 😆

The last thing this country needs.
Agreed. He must think there's going to be a red wave and he wants to get out in front and be the guy that carried it home. Otherwise, the Republican party proves they can win without him and he becomes that much more replaceable in '24.

That said, I hate it. He's a better energizer for the Democratic party than Obama, Oprah, and Lebron combined. This might cost the Rs a couple of house seats they might otherwise have snatched, such as the SoCal seats.

She is one of the biggest nonsensical whiners of all times. Sorry heifer skin color doesn’t give you the right to be loved, elected & revered. Your a lousy flip-flopping POS who cost your state & constituents millions by jumping on board the “new Georgia election laws are racist” train. Please go away after this loss!

Agreed. He must think there's going to be a red wave and he wants to get out in front and be the guy that carried it home. Otherwise, the Republican party proves they can win without him and he becomes that much more replaceable in '24.

That said, I hate it. He's a better energizer for the Democratic party than Obama, Oprah, and Lebron combined. This might cost the Rs a couple of house seats they might otherwise have snatched, such as the SoCal seats.
Your prediction that Trump isn't going to run isn't looking very accurate right now. I honestly don't know why anyone would think Trump isn't going to run. No way his ego allows him to step back, not run, and endorse someone else.

While I agree that Trump may want to get out in front of a good election cycle for Republicans, I think this has more to do with DeSantis than anything. DeSantis is going to have a good night and Trump doesnt want DeSantis getting all the media coverage. That is what he truly wants to get out in front of.

This Trump-DeSantis potential primary battle is going to be interesting to watch. Republicans are going to tear themselves apart, as we have already started to see. DeSantis may be wise to wait till 2028, but I don't know if his ego will allow him to do that either. A big question too is will Trump accept a DeSantis nomination in '24 or will Trump claim the nomination was stolen from him and declare an independent campaign?

Voted! Line was super short in Edmond. Hoping for good turn out!

Reactions: driad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT