ADVERTISEMENT

Thread: 2022 Midterm Elections

Live updated spreadsheet tracking running total of seats currently led by each party.
As of 6 PM EST 220 GOP 215 Dem

Reactions: tlwwake
Ole Kev might just squeak out a Speaker role after all. That is if he can hold off the even more crazies in his own caucus.

The only thing I "gotta admit" is that your jimmies are rustled. LOL
Am I? I don't feel rustled. I feel kinda excited that folks were able to discern the difference between the GOP bullshit and reality. How about you? You have been seen jumping up and down celebrating Boebert eeking out a narrow win, haven't you?

I should have used the blue font as I was surprised to see something from her after she disappeared from Fox way back when.
I have wondered what became of her as well. She crossed Trump early on and Fox dropped her like a bad habit. The thing I liked about her was she effectively used the Alinsky technique of ridicule against the left, a technique to which they thought they held the patent. They were befuddled how to respond and hated her with a white hot passion. How could you not like a girl like that?

I have wondered what became of her as well. She crossed Trump early on and Fox dropped her like a bad habit. The thing I liked about her was she effectively used the Alinsky technique of ridicule against the left, a technique to which they thought they held the patent. They were befuddled how to respond and hated her with a white hot passion. How could you not like a girl like that?

Maybe I'm too easily amused, but I always found her to be very entertaining while making her point(s).

Reactions: iasooner2000
Did you know that votes are still being counted in Texas and Florida, also? Probably not. You only read the Gateway Pundit.

Did you know that votes are still being counted in Texas and Florida, also? Probably not. You only read the Gateway Pundit.
I’m curious, Been, what degree of proof would you require before you know in your heart that election results are fraudulently skewed in the Democrats’ favor? And if that degree of proof was provided to you what would be your reaction? Would you not care as long as it was in favor of the Democrats, believing in your mind that the Democrat ideology is so important that cheating is okay? Would you rise in indignation and demand the cheating stop immediately and the cheaters be prosecuted with the same fervor as that against the Jan. 6 participants? Where exactly do you come down on the allegations of cheating?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT