ADVERTISEMENT

Thread: 2020 Election

Random bit of news: the Biden/Harris campaign plane is currently over southern Missouri headed southwest. It’s assumed to be heading back to Ardmore for more decal work. (It went there a few weeks ago)

Live Ads-B tracking information
registered to Kaiserair in oakland, ca. Would that be the guy in tulsa? It did land in Ardmore.

Last edited:
Just a musing (not sure where else to start this and not worth its own thread). With the GOP gaining in the House, holding firm on the Senate and (quite possibly) losing the presidency, can this have been somewhat about maturity? Trump has acted like a brat the entire time in office. Yes, he has faced a lot of bs, but even going in, he acted the same way. The House has acted like a bunch of spoiled children as well. Ridiculous impeachment and other antics. The Senate has been comparatively calm or maybe consistent (few notable exceptions). Am I reading too much into it or did general demeanor win out? Just an odd thought I had while working on some figures and charts for work today.

Just a musing (not sure where else to start this and not worth its own thread). With the GOP gaining in the House, holding firm on the Senate and (quite possibly) losing the presidency, can this have been somewhat about maturity? Trump has acted like a brat the entire time in office. Yes, he has faced a lot of bs, but even going in, he acted the same way. The House has acted like a bunch of spoiled children as well. Ridiculous impeachment and other antics. The Senate has been comparatively calm or maybe consistent (few notable exceptions). Am I reading too much into it or did general demeanor win out? Just an odd thought I had while working on some figures and charts for work today.
If you are correct, then that is a sad statement about our citizens. I and every other Trump voter on this board (some of whom have been critical of Trump) voted for him because of the policies he stood for, and his willingness to fight it out for those policies (Seeing PAB's like Acosta get told off at press briefings was just gravy). If someone voted for Biden over Trump's demeanor/behavior, notwithstanding that they supported Trump's policies, then that would have to be a terribly shallow person. (or in Bill Krystol's case, a jealous little punk).

Last edited:

Bad behavior by Trump and Shmuck Schumer were duly punished by the electorate, but unfortunately Nanshee's megalomania will proceed unchecked. At times, Schumer would deliver what seemed an awful lot like threats of physical harm against Trump and Supreme Court justices.

If you are correct, then that is a sad statement about our citizens. I and every other Trump voter on this board (some of whom have been critical of Trump) voted for him because of the policies he stood for, and his willingness to fight it out for those policies (Seeing PAB's like Acosta get told off at press briefings was just gravy). If someone voted for Biden over Trump's demeanor/behavior, notwithstanding that they supported Trump's policies, then that would have to be a terribly shallow person. (or in Bill Krystol's cas, a jealous little punk).

I voted for Trump. It was not a proud vote, but I agree, his policies are better than Biden’s (the few he has actually pit out there. I can see many that detest Trumps antics more than they detest Biden’s policies (again, the few that he has made open). I can easily see people worn out by the obnoxiousness that Trump brings. I freely admit, I could be way off, but it just struck me that the two, House and Presidency, that have “behaved the worst” for lack of a better description seemingly lost this cycle.

I voted for Trump. It was not a proud vote, but I agree, his policies are better than Biden’s (the few he has actually pit out there. I can see many that detest Trumps antics more than they detest Biden’s policies (again, the few that he has made open). I can easily see people worn out by the obnoxiousness that Trump brings. I freely admit, I could be way off, but it just struck me that the two, House and Presidency, that have “behaved the worst” for lack of a better description seemingly lost this cycle.
I have no doubt that you are correct in many cases, but I hope you're wrong, generally, for the sake of the nation. Because if you are correct, we will ultimately get our butts handed to us by our foreign enemies.

For me, Trump's demeanor was one of his selling points when juxtaposed against limpdycks like McCain, Jeb, Mittens, K-Suck, the think-tank crowd, etc., who are good at making speeches and writing books/articles, but bend over and grab the ankles when push comes to shove.

It will be very interesting to see how the establishment GOP handle Trump's team and their push for any sort of lawsuits/recounts/etc... that are coming down the pike. I'd wager the party bosses would rather deal with Biden and an obstructionist GOP senate for 4 years and have a great shot at it again in 2024 with a more palatable, party-line toer, who also can pick up some of Trump's base and I think there will be a lot of them out there.

I’m sorry but if the only reason you voted for Biden over Trump is he hurt your feelings, then you need to grow up. If you need to feel happy thru government your priorities are messed up. God will see us through this no matter the outcome. We survived 8 years of the worst president ever, we shall overcome this as well.

I’m sorry but if the only reason you voted for Biden over Trump is he hurt your feelings, then you need to grow up. If you need to feel happy thru government your priorities are messed up. God will see us through this no matter the outcome. We survived 8 years of the worst president ever, we shall overcome this as well.

You summarize it as “feelings” and I think you are missing the point. A person acts like a ranting, raving idiot, they lose credibility. It has nothing to do with feelings. Ok, some, it may be about feelings...

I buy that. His own self inflicted wounds combined with the absurdly biased coverage in the media and in kind donation of tech companies was easily worth something north of 5 points.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
You summarize it as “feelings” and I think you are missing the point. A person acts like a ranting, raving idiot, they lose credibility. It has nothing to do with feelings. Ok, some, it may be about feelings...
Trump has a record to stand on. A damned good one. Anyone who would vote against him solely based on his mannersisms is a weak, shallow idiot. (and yes, we have too many of those in the USA regardless of who wins elections)

123954143_10214634080165620_5753115752822075531_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Thoughts? (My partisan hat is off.... this feels crazy.)

Count the votes ASAP and declare Biden victorious @CowboyJD @SSS!!! @davidallen

On the other hand, assuming you have a limited number of counting resources (equipment and personnel), at some point fatigue can lead to errors (which nobody wants).

But yeah, not telling the county election board why sure lacks transparency.

Reactions: iasooner1
It’s just so entertaining to watch. They simply can’t figure it out.........

Thoughts? (My partisan hat is off.... this feels crazy.)

Count the votes ASAP and declare Biden victorious @CowboyJD @SSS!!! @davidallen

I don’t know what’s going on with any of this. Why could they count millions of votes within hours but now taking days to count 10s of 1000s of votes. I kind of get Penn but why Nevada and Arizona?? I agree they obviously all need to be counted but why is it all taking this long.

They are teasing us & GA and NC don’t want to be the ones to take the blame; leaving that distinkshun to PA. And after BDD gave them b1g football to boot !

They are teasing us & GA and NC don’t want to be the ones to take the blame; leaving that distinkshun to PA. And after BDD gave them b1g football to boot !
Can you imagine having to be the person who explained how things actually were unfolding to Trump.

Cheeto: “STOP THE COUNT, ANY VOTE THAT CAME IN AFTER ELECTION DAY WILL NOT BE COUNTED!”
Poor Soul: "ummm sir, if they do that you lose"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT