ADVERTISEMENT

This is why Trump will be reelected ...

Reminder:

1. The GOP establishment was completely silent about Trump supporters getting physically assaulted, all over the country, throughout the election campaign.

2. The GOP establishment remained silent, even after undercover video came out showing that violence against Trump supporters was organized by the highest levels of the Democratic Party.

(Robert Creamer, the convicted felon who helped organize the violence against Trump supporters, is married to an elected congresswoman from Chicago, had 340 visits to the White House, and 45 private meetings with Obama)

He specifically said that there were some people marching on Friday who were not Nazis or white supremacists and were simply marching to protest the removal of the statue.

Yeah. I'm going to go ahead and say that if you are marching with a group of men, who are carrying torches and chanting "Jews won't replace us!", then you lose your right to rationalize/justify your actions and claim that you are not a nazi/WS. It is not that difficult to look around at the behavior of the group and say, "this is not what I am about, I think I will step out of this march and go home".

He also said that there were some very good people on both sides.

I don't agree that some neo-nazis, white supremacists, etc are very good people.

Come on man. I know it's habit by all on this board to selectively hear what they want, but to purposefully Translate his language in that way within broader context, is buffoonery. And it's, frankly, beneath you or anybody on this board.

But I'm going to take this a step further, I don't think you purposefully believe that Trump is somehow claiming that some of the nuts that March that night are generally okay people. I think what has happened here is lazy thinking. You had a reaction to a sentence and didn't give it more thought. Because if you had, I'm pretty sure you would have never posted that. We all need to be better about actually listening and not simply hearing.

Yeah. I'm going to go ahead and say that if you are marching with a group of men, who are carrying torches and chanting "Jews won't replace us!", then you lose your right to rationalize/justify your actions and claim that you are not a nazi/WS. It is not that difficult to look around at the behavior of the group and say, "this is not what I am about, I think I will step out of this march and go home".

Lot of assumptions and projection in this post. Maybe I was mistaken about you not giving it any thought.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT