ADVERTISEMENT

This is why Trump will be reelected ...

Maybe the wall won't be needed with numbers like these. Simple enforcement seems to be a #winning strategy. I wonder why Obama couldn't figure this out. Seems like some basic common sense. @davidallen, your thoughts?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...rs-jump-31-percent-under-president-trump.html
You've seen the charts right? This is an older one but you get the gist...
annual-net-flow-of-mexican-unauthorized-immigrants-to-us-1996-to-20141.png

that was the kind of stuff that pissed me off

both you losers go away already

There were endless post-election "hate crime" hoaxes that were blamed on "white supremists" and Trump supporters.

So many.....it almost seems like it could have been organized.

DGzvPf3VYAA0HH0

their identity politics doing the best hindenburg imitation possible

dems went full vagitron upon defeat

conspiracy? or coordinated?
ah hell no

it is interesting we haven't seen one interstate blocked this summer with the media moved on to russiagate

their identity politics doing the best hindenburg imitation possible

dems went full vagitron upon defeat

conspiracy? or coordinated?
ah hell no

When specific events occur a remarkable number of times ---- in a short period (and in a wide geographical area) ---- things may not just be a coincidence.

Example: remember Robert Creamer?

The high-ranking DNC operative (and convicted felon) who had 40 private meetings with Obama in the White House.

eOv2Ex7_d.jpg

Here's Creamer's right-hand man describing how the DNC orchestrated violence at Trump rallies across the nation.

The DNC's PR branch -- the corporate media -- would always blame the violence and "chaos" on Trump supporters.

All coordinated and organized....listen closely.

When specific events occur a remarkable number of times ---- in a short period (and in a wide geographical area) ---- things may not just be a coincidence.

Example: remember Robert Creamer?

The high-ranking DNC operative (and convicted felon) who had 40 private meetings with Obama in the White House.

eOv2Ex7_d.jpg

Here's Creamer's right-hand man describing how the DNC orchestrated violence at Trump rallies across the nation.

The DNC's PR branch -- the corporate media -- would always blame the violence and "chaos" on Trump supporters.

All coordinated and organized....listen closely.

May not be, but probably were.

I like this talking what might have been or could possibly be instead of what IS. It's much easier.

Reactions: NZ Poke
Relax Been your side still has the monopoly on stupid protests and destroying private property.

Nothing bad will happen from the right unless a people believe their vote has been stolen then you'll see large protests and they'll remain peaceful unless the left shows up.

Went to several Tea Party rallies, the places where left cleaner than before the rallies. Liberal rallies always leave everything trashed. Different mind sets I guess.

Yep. We sure saw those "different mind sets" this weekend.

Aaaand here's one. A loser keeps digesting this stuff and next thing you know, he's driving his dodge through a crowd or trying to blow up a building to kick start the revolution.

Why do you think your fellow right wingers keep trying to kill so many people? Does the violence come from their messaging, or the messaging come from the right wing's already-violent nature?

Reactions: Been Jammin
Aaaand here's one. A loser keeps digesting this stuff and next thing you know, he's driving his dodge through a crowd or trying to blow up a building to kick start the revolution.

Why do you think your fellow right wingers keep trying to kill so many people? Does the violence come from their messaging, or the messaging come from the right wing's already-violent nature?

And no comments on the violence of left wing radicals from ANTIFA?

And no comments on the violence of left wing radicals from ANTIFA?

I haven't followed them. All I know is what I've seen on this board about them. From 40,000 feet, fascists are bad, and anti-fascists are good. I've seen some of NZ's linked videos of Berkeley but it looked like two sets of brawlers from what I could tell.

When they start blowing stuff up and killing innocent people I'll be right there with you. Brawling with self-proclaimed fascists isn't all that upsetting to me. I suspect more than one poster on here has been in recreational fights.

Not to throw fuel on the fire, but I remember when some Democrat told us that failure to acknowledge the results of an election was a threat to democracy. Hmmm.

I also remember when a Democrat told us the US elections could not be rigged and to quit whining. Hmmm.

Both of those Democrats sure are quiet today while other Democrats fail to acknowledge the results of the election and claim Russian interference is to blame for the results.

Hmmm.

Just curious.

Do you think it is possible that someone, within the Trump inner circle, colluded with Russia ( or attempted to do so), but Trump ended up winning the election on his own merit? In other words, someone committed treason, but it didn't end up having a significant impact on the outcome of the election.

Just curious.

Do you think it is possible that someone, within the Trump inner circle, colluded with Russia ( or attempted to do so), but Trump ended up winning the election on his own merit? In other words, someone committed treason, but it didn't end up having a significant impact on the outcome of the election.

no but the last four presidents have colluded with north korea

W doesn't seem to be all that concerned. about wmd's after all

I haven't followed them. All I know is what I've seen on this board about them. From 40,000 feet, fascists are bad, and anti-fascists are good. I've seen some of NZ's linked videos of Berkeley but it looked like two sets of brawlers from what I could tell.

When they start blowing stuff up and killing innocent people I'll be right there with you. Brawling with self-proclaimed fascists isn't all that upsetting to me. I suspect more than one poster on here has been in recreational fights.

You forget how a BLM terrorist murdered innocent police officers in Dallas?

ANTIFA has published leaflets openly calling for "the evil white race to be destroyed" and promoting "the purge". Their leaflet openly calls for the murder of white children:

https://www.orangepower.com/threads...lls-for-the-“purge-of-white-race”-photo.233584/

Last edited:
You forget how a BLM terrorist murdered innocent police officers in Dallas?

ANTIFA has published leaflets openly calling for "the evil white race to be destroyed" and promoting "the purge". Their leaflet openly calls for the murder of white children:

https://www.orangepower.com/threads...lls-for-the-“purge-of-white-race”-photo.233584/

Who generated that? Where? When? Why? Hard to comment on a piece of paper on a right wing website.

Do you remember I posted a story where one of the wingnuts was busted trying to hire liberal protesters to disrupt the inauguration? Is it another one of those deals?

Who generated that? Where? When? Why? Hard to comment on a piece of paper on a right wing website.

Do you remember I posted a story where one of the wingnuts was busted trying to hire liberal protesters to disrupt the inauguration? Is it another one of those deals?

You ignored the part about the BLM terrorist gunning down innocent police in Dallas. Is your silence about that matter a sign of your approval of it?

Reactions: AC_Exotic
Yep. We sure saw those "different mind sets" this weekend.
If you think Neo-Nazi's and white supremecists have anything to do with the Tea Party movement, conservatives or even libertarians you are a moron.

No one I know has anything but disgust for those people. Antifa and white supremacists are two sides of the same disgusting coin.

You ignored the part about the BLM terrorist gunning down innocent police in Dallas. Is your silence about that matter a sign of your approval of it?

IMO, you are mischaracterizing the actual situation.

It is true that it happened at a BLM protest.
It is true that the assassin was black and killed police officers.

But, as far as we know, he was not active in the BLM movement. He never attended any BLM events until that day.
He didn't retweet BLM mantras. He was a pissed off black ex-marine with mental issues.

I think it is OK to call him a terrorist, or a black terrorist. But, to call him a BLM terrorist presupposes that BLM encourages domestic terrorism/murder, and I am not sure that is fair/accurate.

Reactions: davidallen

But, as far as we know, he was not active in the BLM movement. He never attended any BLM events until that day.
He didn't retweet BLM mantras. He was a pissed off black ex-marine with mental issues.

I think it is OK to call him a terrorist, or a black terrorist. But, to call him a BLM terrorist presupposes that BLM encourages domestic terrorism/murder, and I am not sure that is fair/accurate.

There is video of BLM members marching and openly calling for the slaughter of the police. If President Trump was responsible for violence at his rallies because of his "rhetoric", then BLM is responsible for the murder of police (not only in Dallas, but NYC as well).

Reactions: AC_Exotic

Biff defended the white supremacy yesterday so watch them follow suit today. I heard his presser driving hime last night and thought, "the board cons will really have some counter arguments tonight and tomorrow after this. Sure enough....

Not doubting you, but haven't seen this. Link please?

"What do we want?"
"Dead cops!"

The question to ask yourself is why did the "mainstream" media never report this? Start asking questions like it and you'll eventually realize that the media has a clear mssion. One that has nothing to do with objective truth.

"What do we want?"
"Dead cops!"

The question to ask yourself is why did the "mainstream" media never report this? Start asking questions like it and you'll eventually realize that the media has a clear mssion. One that has nothing to do with objective truth.

Thanks. That is disgusting.

Biff defended the white supremacy yesterday so watch them follow suit today. I heard his presser driving hime last night and thought, "the board cons will really have some counter arguments tonight and tomorrow after this. Sure enough....
He did not defend them, he condemned them quite strongly, what you libs hate is he condemned your side at the same time. Unacceptable to you and your dishonest media friends.

Trump said from day one the violence was deplorable, BY ALL SIDES, that's the part that gets your panties in a wad.

sounded to me like he was saying things that were said on this board days earlier - yes racists are scum but so is antifa (though he should state them by name). and not everyone on either side was there to support racism, communism or be violent. what is objectionable about that?

i would've had him be specifically harder on both sides of the violence and use the terms alt right and Antifa, but he did introduce a new rhetorical catchphrase - alt left.

He did not defend them, he condemned them quite strongly, what you libs hate is he condemned your side at the same time. Unacceptable to you and your dishonest media friends.

Trump said from day one the violence was deplorable, BY ALL SIDES, that's the part that gets your panties in a wad.
In shysterkine's defense, he doesn't know anything about antifa types except what he reads on this board, which is very likely true since he's an echo chamber living leftist sycophant. He's perfectly OK with anti-fascists fighting fascists. He likely hasn't been exposed to who and what they really are and doesn't actually know any better. He's a perfect illustration of what echo chamber life does to the brain.

He also said that there were some very good people on both sides.

I don't agree that some neo-nazis, white supremacists, etc are very good people.

Reactions: davidallen
I don't agree that some neo-nazis, white supremacists, etc are very good people

of course not, but that's not at all what was said.

is it possible anyone believed they had a reason to be there to support free speech or preserve local history?

obviously the point to be made was that there were also violent leftists there. everything else is him just trying to equivocate, which he didn't do a great job of.

He also said that there were some very good people on both sides.

I don't agree that some neo-nazis, white supremacists, etc are very good people.

He specifically said that there were some people marching on Friday who were not Nazis or white supremacists and were simply marching to protest the removal of the statue.

Reactions: Headhunter

The murder of the police officers happened in real time. I watched it on the local channel happening not more than 15 miles from me. Was extremely tense and tragic. I imagine you can find archives or footage if you put forth any effort.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT