ADVERTISEMENT

This Is Not The Way I Imagined It

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
If you have not read the book you should. If you’re unwilling to read it (this is the Age of Twitter after all) watch the movie. Combat fighting is never the way the participants imagine it will be, it is so much worse, so insane, so evil. At some point we humans are going to have to reconcile our differences without war. We’re reaching the point it will destroy us all over a lousy piece of scorched earth.

I watched the the new Netflix movie Friday night, great reminder how horrible war is and how those who command and orchestrate the war from both sides live incredibly rich and comfortable lives in comparison to those fighting in the trenches and dying.

Last edited:
If you have not read the book you should. If you’re unwilling to read it (this is the Age of Twitter after all) watch the movie. Combat fighting is never the way the participants imagine it will be, it is so much worse, so insane, so evil. At some point we humans are going to have to reconcile our differences without war. We’re reaching the point it will destroy us all over a lousy piece of scorched earth.

I think we need a hand to hand combat world war so we stop talking about pronouns.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT