ADVERTISEMENT

It is pure statistical garbage when we are told what the average global temperature is and that it is a heat record

And I think you believe this "climate myth" because all your sources are junk science and cherry picked data. Here's a great article that just came out today. But, of course, since it was printed from Fox News you'll dismiss it out of hand and continue to put your head in the sand and believe the same leftie drivel that always leads you to an intellectually dead end and mass delusion. You know, like the belief that Biden is innocent and the Justice Dept isn't corrupt.

Citing this guy is your go-to? jfc lol

carry on

Citing this guy is your go-to? jfc lol

carry on

Dave admitted he doesn't have solar panels but you didn't answer.
He isn't pulling his own weight are you? He does have a Tesla to make feelers feel good so he at least thinks he is helping, do you have an EV?
Tell us what exactly you are doing to help with Climate Change or are you just another leftie spewing made up numbers and stats?

Climate
Change
On
🤣

F2E8ZrxXAAAJ3Pu

How very reasonable of you. Congratulations. I am proud of you.
I responded in a friendly, non-combative format and you respond with a snarky, sarcastic retort. It is sad to observe people who attempt to show their treatment of fellow Americans in such a vile and hateful way. You truly are a card carrying member of the party of love and inclusion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT