ADVERTISEMENT

It is pure statistical garbage when we are told what the average global temperature is and that it is a heat record

Can you share one of those sources?
Enterprise Product Partners is probably the best run pipeline company there is and certainly one of the largest. Conservatively run and solid as a rock. Brilliant management team. Here is their investor deck. Go to page 8 where they begin to talk about future oil and gas demand. The future demand for fossil fuels is off the charts and not going anywhere in our lifetime. Like it or not, that's the reality of our situation.

Last edited:
I see you laughed at my post. Looks like you actually got the intended message. Maybe you aren’t as stupid as everyone says.

It must be very stressful, being such an intelligent man of good intentions, yet having to force yourself into buying all this leftist drivel.

Good point. Perhaps you’ll pass that along to your climate alarmist buddies who’ve provided us with a never ending stream of anecdotal weather observations for years.
iasooner2000 didn't invite me along to declare anyone stupid. He invited me here to read the handful declare themselves stupid. The majority knows the stars of the show.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Enterprise Product Partners is probably the best run pipeline company there is and certainly one of the largest. Conservatively run and solid as a rock. Brilliant management team. Here is their investor deck. Go to page 8 where they begin to talk about future oil and gas demand. The future demand for fossil fuels is off the charts and not going anywhere in our lifetime. Like it or not, that's the reality of our situation.

Appreciate the reference. Not a lot to argue with in that deck. I don't disagree with your assertion that we are a decade or so away from reaching the tipping point. The economic advantage of solar are readily apparent with accelerated adoption constrained by access to raw materials and manufacturing capacity in the medium term.

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR
Appreciate the reference. Not a lot to argue with in that deck. I don't disagree with your assertion that we are a decade or so away from reaching the tipping point. The economic advantage of solar are readily apparent with accelerated adoption constrained by access to raw materials and manufacturing capacity in the medium term.
Kindly educate this poor old soul. Please divulge the readily apparent economic advantage of solar ….

What is medium term? How many years or decades? You do know how many coal plants China is building per year? And what is the medium term for them to stop? And did how we leave Afghanistan compromise access to raw materials?

IMO, solar will always be rather insignificant and a minor player. Just too inefficient and unreliable. Nuclear is the answer and can make a dent. France, of all people, are leading the world on nuclear. But most people have a provincial view of it and act like the technology today is still like Six Mile Island or Chernobyl. Not even close. And, of course, there's always the "what do we do with the waste?" aspect. I just watched this little 5 minute video on that today that was very informative. And by no means am I an expert on nuclear power.

The liberal dumbshytes reported on the news tonight that 6,500 year old temperature records are being broken around the world. Good Lord, how stupid are these people, and the gullible slow who believe it?
See what is happening in Europe and americas

What i want to know is who was taking temperature readings before 1900 that gives us an accurate basis for a historical record of what a “record“ high or low would be? I mean i know that the temperature was taken some places, but not as widespread and probably not as accurately as today.

Stop the cows from eating grass and folks from eating beans?
Like I’ve said before, if we stop breathing and stop farting, we can save the Earth. Mankind would die, but to save the globe, isn’t it worth it? 🙄🙄🙄

What i want to know is who was taking temperature readings before 1900 that gives us an accurate basis for a historical record of what a “record“ high or low would be? I mean i know that the temperature was taken some places, but not as widespread and probably not as accurately as today.

You're confusing the crap out of them. See the perplexed Joe-Biden-look on their faces?

IMO, solar will always be rather insignificant and a minor player. Just too inefficient and unreliable. Nuclear is the answer and can make a dent. France, of all people, are leading the world on nuclear. But most people have a provincial view of it and act like the technology today is still like Six Mile Island or Chernobyl. Not even close. And, of course, there's always the "what do we do with the waste?" aspect. I just watched this little 5 minute video on that today that was very informative. And by no means am I an expert on nuclear power.

Sorry bruh, PragerU causes brain cancer.

Solar is inefficient? How so?

4x1wkz.jpg

2qkv3p.jpg

3bwjko.jpg

1625339521693.jpg

1630588574711.jpg

d0e.jpg

libleft-solution-to-global-warming-v0-ghqtwkvdogda1.jpg

5ffe81.jpg

a3ZWPy7_460s.jpg

No, PragerU enlightens but your response does nothing to refute the points he makes. It just says "I don't want to hear it." And that's exactly how Biden got elected. Sheer willful ignorance. And now look at this mess we're in.

carry on

How is solar inefficient? Can you answer using your own words?
It’s unreliable as hell. Ask the Europeans. No way in hell you can rely upon solar energy for your power grid. It cost a fortune and unless you live in San Diego like I do, who knows if you ever gonna have enough sun. And then like that one big solar field in Nebraska I believe that just got totally wiped out by a hail storm. How many gazillions of dollars did they spend for that mess? It’s an inefficient and expensive Band-Aid for a real solution. And besides, those goddamn things are ugly as hell. You put them on a house and it looks like your house has herpes.

It’s unreliable as hell. Ask the Europeans. No way in hell you can rely upon solar energy for your power grid. It cost a fortune and unless you live in San Diego like I do, who knows if you ever gonna have enough sun. And then like that one big solar field in Nebraska I believe that just got totally wiped out by a hail storm. How many gazillions of dollars did they spend for that mess? It’s an inefficient and expensive Band-Aid for a real solution. And besides, those goddamn things are ugly as hell. You put them on a house and it looks like your house has herpes.
I am going to do a guesstimate and say less than 1 gazillion

Reactions: davidallen
I don't think you've done any real homework. That's too bad.

I don't think you've done any real homework. That's too bad.
And I think you believe this "climate myth" because all your sources are junk science and cherry picked data. Here's a great article that just came out today. But, of course, since it was printed from Fox News you'll dismiss it out of hand and continue to put your head in the sand and believe the same leftie drivel that always leads you to an intellectually dead end and mass delusion. You know, like the belief that Biden is innocent and the Justice Dept isn't corrupt.

Last edited:
Heatwave-Graphic-7-27-2023.jpg

So, let's say to fit your agenda (media and left wingers), you want to write an article showing what a massive heat wave we are having and man made activity is causing an "end of the world" scenario and panic. (Picture the religious zealot of a street corner with a sign saying "The end is near". That's you guys promoting your new religion...environmentalism). Do you start your comparison in the 1930's? No, of course not! You cherry pick the data and you begin your propaganda in the 60's and 70's when it was unusually cool. THAT'S how you promote pure crap and push your insane agenda that is literally at the root cause of inflation and a diminishing of the quality of life for billions of people around the world. It's sheer insanity!

Last edited:
Heatwave-Graphic-7-27-2023.jpg

So, let's say to fit your agenda (media and left wingers), you want to write an article showing what a massive heat wave we are having and man made activity is causing an "end of the world" scenario and panic. (Picture the religious zealot of a street corner with a sign saying "The end is near". That's you guys promoting your new religion...environmentalism). Do you start your comparison in the 1930's? No, of course not! You cherry pick the data and you begin your propaganda in the 60's and 70's when it was unusually cool. THAT'S how you promote pure crap and push your insane agenda that is literally at the root cause of inflation and a diminishing of the quality of life for billions of people around the world. It's sheer insanity!
The Warmist religion is 0-52 in dire predictions. I read this last year in the Washington Post wanabe (Waco Tribune-Heald).

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT