ADVERTISEMENT

Not One Of America’s Problems Is Joe Biden’s Fault

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
And never has been. Even in his prime the man was a functional imbecile. The Democrat elite kept him around like a lap dog because he was the most reliable puppet they had. He voted the way he was instructed to vote and said what he was told to say. Hell, he’s so stupid he probably believed he was doing the right thing and was helping the country to move forward. But now his mental deficiency has withered to the point he belongs in a rest home with around the clock care.

Which means he’s not the one in charge and never has been. So who is? Who’s running the show from behind the curtain? That’s something we’ve all vaguely wondered but never pursued or made an issue to know the answer. Where the hell are the Republicans on this? Why haven’t they investigated, that’s far more important than worrying about Hunter Biden. Why have the Republicans distracted us from the main issue with this sideshow? It’s time to find out who’s pulling the puppet strings, expose them and drive them away from power. The “uniqueness” of the country that used to make us proud is in full collapse. We don’t have much time before it’s gone for good. We all see it coming. Why are there no politicians from either party doing anything about it?

And never has been. Even in his prime the man was a functional imbecile. The Democrat elite kept him around like a lap dog because he was the most reliable puppet they had. He voted the way he was instructed to vote and said what he was told to say. Hell, he’s so stupid he probably believed he was doing the right thing and was helping the country to move forward. But now his mental deficiency has withered to the point he belongs in a rest home with around the clock care.

Which means he’s not the one in charge and never has been. So who is? Who’s running the show from behind the curtain? That’s something we’ve all vaguely wondered but never pursued or made an issue to know the answer. Where the hell are the Republicans on this? Why haven’t they investigated, that’s far more important than worrying about Hunter Biden. Why have the Republicans distracted us from the main issue with this sideshow? It’s time to find out who’s pulling the puppet strings, expose them and drive them away from power. The “uniqueness” of the country that used to make us proud is in full collapse. We don’t have much time before it’s gone for good. We all see it coming. Why are there no politicians from either party doing anything about it?
The “deep state”, the unelected class of bureaucrats in DC, are runnping things. And they need a thorough flushing. Trump realized this was the only way to do it when he recategorized federal employees so he could fire them at will in his last month. Next Pub president needs to finish the job.

I was listening to an interview with Mike Pompei who turned around 5 or 6 failing companies in the private sector before joining Trump’s admin. He said they couldn’t fix the government because these entrenched bureaucrats sabotaged them at every opportunity.

The “deep state”, the unelected class of bureaucrats in DC, are runnping things. And they need a thorough flushing. Trump realized this was the only way to do it when he recategorized federal employees so he could fire them at will in his last month. Next Pub president needs to finish the job.

I was listening to an interview with Mike Pompei who turned around 5 or 6 failing companies in the private sector before joining Trump’s admin. He said they couldn’t fix the government because these entrenched bureaucrats sabotaged them at every opportunity.
What's that old saying “Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.” We are getting a real world example of it.
We like to think that elections can change it all but with the corrupt, vile people that have embedded themselves in government like ticks they are next to impossible to remove without the full support of the American people. Hence the reason they keep us divided.

And yet you’re still going to tacitly vote for him by abstaining.

And yet you’re still going to tacitly vote for him by abstaining.
That makes no sense at all. You could just as easily say I’d be tacitly voting for Donald Trump by abstaining. Besides, I’m on record saying I’m voting for RFK, Jr. So I’m not abstaining.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12

This is what the blitz on Trump is really about.

He found a way to wreck shop among the unelected rulers that Obama placed permanently.

Hence, lawfare on a scale never seen.

That makes no sense at all. You could just as easily say I’d be tacitly voting for Donald Trump by abstaining. Besides, I’m on record saying I’m voting for RFK, Jr. So I’m not abstaining.
So all those years of posts about not voting was bullshit? Props for finally admitting it.

And my post made perfect sense. 🖕🏻

So all those years of posts about not voting was bullshit? Props for finally admitting it.

And my post made perfect sense. 🖕🏻
Where have you been? I made a deal several weeks back that I would vote for RFK in the primary if the other guy (I forget who it was) would vote for Ramaswamy in the Republican primary. It will be the first time I vote in the last half century, and the last unless Kennedy gets the nomination. I still might vote in the general. If it’s Biden vs Trump I might vote for Cornel West.

And, no, your post makes sense only to someone so infused with Trump loyalty he can’t think straight. In other words it makes no sense at all.

• Haha
This is what the blitz on Trump is really about.

He found a way to wreck shop among the unelected rulers that Obama placed permanently.

Hence, lawfare on a scale never seen.
I’m sorry to be insulting, but this is a load of manipulated propagandized horse manure. He made no progress in draining the swamp. He had virtually no effect on the Deep State. In fact it can be argued the Deep State came out of his presidency more powerful than ever. About the only thing you can say he did to the Deep State is shine a spotlight on it so people who didn’t know it existed now see it. So now they cravenly operate out in the open completely unconcerned that anyone sees what they do.

• Haha
I’m sorry to be insulting, but this is a load of manipulated propagandized horse manure. He made no progress in draining the swamp. He had virtually no effect on the Deep State. In fact it can be argued the Deep State came out of his presidency more powerful than ever. About the only thing you can say he did to the Deep State is shine a spotlight on it so people who didn’t know it existed now see it. So now they cravenly operate out in the open completely unconcerned that anyone sees what they do.

Read the post I responded to.

At he end of his term he’d figured out a way to remove the people Obama had positioned permanently.

Then word got out he was about to get rid of thousands of the formerly leftist stooges.

You obv don’t have a clue about what Obama did to ensure the left had a huge advantage in the non elected people that run our lives.

He couldn’t just fire people when he walked in Dan.

Read the post I responded to.

At he end of his term he’d figured out a way to remove the people Obama had positioned permanently.

Then word got out he was about to get rid of thousands of the formerly leftist stooges.

You obv don’t have a clue about what Obama did to ensure the left had a huge advantage in the non elected people that run our lives.

He couldn’t just fire people when he walked in Dan.
Sounds like typical DJT results, he was ousted *just minutes* before the swamp draining was to begin. And for the record I will compare my distaste/hatred for Obama and the rest of the establishment Democrats with yours any time. Nothing - and I mean *nothing!* - about my distaste/hatred for Donald Trump has anything to do with me liking his opponents.

• Haha
Sounds like typical DJT results, he was ousted *just minutes* before the swamp draining was to begin. And for the record I will compare my distaste/hatred for Obama and the rest of the establishment Democrats with yours any time. Nothing - and I mean *nothing!* - about my distaste/hatred for Donald Trump has anything to do with me liking his opponents.

Holy shit.

I know you can read.

Holy shit.

I know you can read.
Yes, I can read. Perhaps I misunderstood you. I read you as to be saying he was right on the brink of dismantling some of Obama’s most egregious power grabs but darn it he just ran out of time. And I’m saying it’s strange how often that type of scenario played out over his term of office. I’m saying he said he’d drain the swamp, build a wall and make Mexico pay for it and end our wars, and he didn’t do any of it. He just ran put of time, I guess.

• Haha
Yes, I can read. Perhaps I misunderstood you. I read you as to be saying he was right on the brink of dismantling some of Obama’s most egregious power grabs but darn it he just ran out of time. And I’m saying it’s strange how often that type of scenario played out over his term of office. I’m saying he said he’d drain the swamp, build a wall and make Mexico pay for it and end our wars, and he didn’t do any of it. He just ran put of time, I guess.

Dan, you can have a questionable personality and still get jobbed.

It’s as useless as talking to toon to talk to you about what’s happening.

You just keep repeating the same shit without considering what’s said.

I’m done.

I’m done.
We’re both adults. If you’re done you’re done. I would say it’s a bit ironic, though, that I started this thread with a beatdown of Joe Biden, and it got turned into a dispute about Trump.

• Haha

I’m done.
Bad news, Ponca Dan. You don't want to engage in an intelligence quotient exercise with Alpha Woke or soonerinlOUisiana. These people can define math's simplest equation and all seven components of critical thinking. Both principals possess a much higher ability to reason than you. Sorry.

Bad news, Ponca Dan. You don't want to engage in an intelligence quotient exercise with Alpha Woke or soonerinlOUisiana. These people can define math's simplest equation and all seven components of critical thinking. Both principals possess a much higher ability to reason than you. Sorry.
Consider me the little mouse that roars.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian

I’m done.

next level tds gets em by the pussy and
they lobotomized

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT